45: Party For Jane

Hey everyone! I'm glad you all liked last chapter. It touched upon a very important subject that I'm glad became part of this fanfic. Reading the comments from last chapter makes me happy. Some used well colorful language to express your feelings towards the topic lol. Thank you for expressing your thoughts on homophobia. When I'm reading the comments, it makes me so happy that you are so supportive over the LGBT community.

I do want to add that I plan to support the LGBT community more and in a bigger way in the future. I already support the community but I want to do more. I want things to change in the world and even if I don't succeed in making it happen, I will know that deep down I've helped to bring it one step closer to actually happening. Enough of the hate, let's spread love!

Now then, on with the chapter!

<3

--------------------

Ivy entered the living room with a step ladder. "I'll put the banner up red!" Harley said happily. "Okay baby, be careful" Ivy replied, setting the ladder up. Ivy then went over to the sofa and started to blow up some balloons. "I wonder if Tom is allergic to anything" Ivy said. "Nah, I don't think so red" Harley replied. Ivy shrugged. "It'll be nice to see Pam again" Ivy smiled. "Ow!" Harley cried straight after a loud thud made Ivy jump. Ivy looked and saw Harley on the floor. "Harl!" Ivy exclaimed, standing up and hurrying over to her girlfriend's aid.

"Harl, you okay?" Ivy asked, kneeling beside Harley. "Urg, yeah. Just bumped the back of my head" Harley replied, lifting her head slightly. "I told you to be careful" Ivy told her. "I know, sorry red" Harley said softly. Ivy sighed. "Aw come on baby, you can't stay mad at this adorable face" Harley grinned. Ivy cracked a smile. "That's true" Ivy smiled, helping Harley up. Ivy stood behind Harley and checked the back of her head. "You're okay beautiful" Ivy told Harley, turning her round and placing her hands on the side of her face. Ivy then pulled her into a kiss.

Later on, Ivy was in the kitchen preparing the buffet. "Harl? Have you got the music sorted?" Ivy called. Harley stood at the doorway and smiled. "Yeah red" Harley replied. "Great, what songs have you chosen?" Ivy asked. "Nope, can't tell ya" Harley answered, folding her arms. Ivy smiled and shook her head. "Okay, give me at least one clue" Ivy told Harley. "I just wanna have fun today" Harley stated. "So do I" Ivy agreed. "We just wanna have fun" Harley grinned, winking at Ivy. Ivy laughed and continued laying out the table.

"What shall I do now red?" Harley asked. "Uhm, well I think we've done everything" Ivy replied. "Okay" Harley said. "I've nearly finished, how about we watch a film? Jane and Tom won't be here for a few hours" Ivy suggested. "Yeah okay!" Harley agreed happily and skipped away. Ivy smiled and placed a tray of food on the table.

A few minutes later, Ivy entered the living room. Harley was sitting on the sofa. Ivy turned the TV on and found a film on the TV. She then went over and say next to Harley. Ivy laid down and pulled Harley to her. Harley laid on top of Ivy. Ivy had one hand playing with Harley's hair while her other hand rested on her back. Harley sighed happily as she stared at the TV. Ivy smiled and looked to the TV.

Halfway through the film, Harley got up suddenly and ran out of the room. Ivy was confused. She returned soon after with a blanket. Harley laid back down on top of Ivy but on her back this time. As Harley laid down, she placed the blanket on top of her and Ivy. "I was a bit cold" Harley revealed. Ivy wrapped her arms round Harley's waist and stomach, under the blanket. "I could have gotten the blanket for you baby" Ivy told Harley softly. "Nah, I wanted you to relax red" Harley replied. "Okay. Better Harl?" Ivy asked. "Much better" Harley replied with a smile. "Good" Ivy smiled, kissing Harley on the neck and then on her cheek

A few hours past, Jane and Tom arrived. "Hi Jane! Hiya Pam!" Harley greeted. Jane smiled and greeted Harley. Ivy greeted Jane and they then went into the living room. "Wow girls, this is amazing! Thank you!" Jane gushed. "Happy birthday Jane!" Harley cheered. "Happy birthday" Ivy smiled. "Thank you" Jane replied. Ivy smiled at Jane. "Where's Tom?" Ivy asked as Jane sat down with Pam in her arms. "There was a problem with the car so he's just fixing it" Jane replied. "Oh okay. Would you like a drink?" Ivy said. "Ooooh, yes please" Jane smiled. "I'll get it! What do ya want?" Harley stated. "I'll have a cup of tea please for now" Jane replied. "Okay!" Harley said and went into the kitchen.

Ivy sat down next to Jane on the sofa. "Thank you for the small party" Jane told Ivy. "It's okay" Ivy replied. Harley returned with Jane's drink. "Thanks" Jane said as Harley placed it on the side. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. "That must be Tom, I'll get it!" Ivy announced. Ivy got up and left the living room. She smiled as she went to the front door and opened the door. Her smile faded and she froze. "Oh, hello" the woman said. "Hey red!?" Harley called, running over to Ivy and freezing when she saw who was on the doorstep. "Hello Harleen" the woman smiled. "Mom?" Harley replied in shock.

TO BE CONTINUED...

--------------------

Ooooh, a cliff-hanger. Just when Harley and Ivy were back on track, another bombshell is dropped. I wonder what's coming next... ;)

Sorry about this chapter being a bit weird. I'm not a hundred percent happy with how it's turned out. Big chunks of it I like but overall, I'm not in love with the chapter. Sorry if it ain't very good.

Hope you all enjoyed though and the surprise at the end! I do have some sad news though. This fanfic will be going on a break for a while. It will return either the end of this month or the start of next month. It's going on a break because I have a lot of university work to do and I have some other projects I want to work on. Some Wattpad projects... ;)

Next chapter is titled: 'Reunited'. See you all next chapter.