Untitled Part 4

Dinner went well.

Tristian's parents got along with Daxton's.

The parents exchanged numbers.

A week later.

TW.

Flashback.

Senior year.

Daxton always knew he was intersex.

He can get someone pregnant but also get pregnant himself.

He's a jock who played football and had a lot of friends.

He's a openly gay guy who has dealt with homophobic.

Well the red demon finally arrived one day in Dec of his senior year and he was in a lot of pain.

He didn't go to school the next day because of it.

Well when one of the guys in his gym class found out about it.

They walked pass his gym bag and saw a pad in there.

Well that year was hell on earth.

That day after practice.

He got chased by some boys at school.

He got to his car and drove off.

He was scared to go to school after that.

He got picked on and bullied.

Thing is Daxton is tall and buff so he could take on these bullies if he wanted to and he would win but Daxton is too nice of a person to do so and he doesn't like fighting people.

He got locked in a bathroom once but was the one who got into trouble.

His parents were angry.

His parents came to pick him up from school and threaten to sue the school because of this.

Their son got bullied but was the one who got into trouble.

Daxton hated school after that.

End of flashback.

Tris was working on something for school.

their school was having a cultural thing-people to are involved get extra credit.

Tris got some bento boxes he use to bring to school and even made different Japanese meals for this.

Daxton was making a traditional Vietnamese outfit to wear- he also made one for a dress form.

He was drawing photos of traditional Vietnamese clothing for his project.

Tris remembers when he would bring bento boxes to school and got made fun of for it.

He once brought some lotus root to school and someone literally told him it looked like crap.

Tris unlike Daxton would fight someone but chose not because he's the guy with two dads-if he fought someone it was be a reflection on his parents and their parenting style.

He couldn't cause a lot of issues because he has two dads- if he caused a issues then people would say "That's why gay people shouldn't be parents." 

He didn't want to cause issues because it meant his dads would suffer because of what he has done.

Anyway.

He got his project done and worked on his booth.

When they day arrived.

(Just a heads up I'm using Google Translate for this and I also copy and pasted from micsoft paint since some letters weren't in the emoji thing.)

"Kon'nichiwa, Tritian Nayamadesu watashi no nipponbunka ni tusite no watashi no būsu e yōkoso or Hi, I'm Tristian Nayama welcome to my booth about my Japanese culture. "Said Tris talking in both Japanese and English.

He showed off the food he made and also showed off his kimono- it was one he wore to family thing, he's been to Japan once during his childhood for a wedding.

Meanwhile.

"Xin chào, tôi là Daxton Pham cháo mừng đến với gian hàng về tiếng Việt của tôi. or  Hi I'm Daxton Pham welcome to my booth about my Vietnamese Culture. "Said Daxton in both Vietnamese and English.

He had on aoi dai a traditional silk tunic wore by all genders.

His was green and he made it himself.

He showed off some of the food he made and the outfit the dress form was wearing that he also made.

Daxton's culture is important to him because growing up he was usually the only Southeast Asian kid in his class, the only other Southeast Asian kids at his school usually were one of his siblings or maybe a cousin.

Also as a kid people use to think he was Indian, Japanese, Mexican or Chinese then get angry at him for correcting them.

Someone once straight up told him he was Japanese and when he went to correct them they kept calling him Japanese until he showed them a photo of what a Vietnamese person looks like= he's also darker than their idea of what a Japanese person looks like.

Someone once assumed he was light skin black and once someone thought he was Mexican.

That mixed with the period thing and him being gay is why he hated high school and wouldn't go back even if you paid him.

The project went well.