Untitled Part 82

Everyone was talking and Kip mentioned that he and Royce were moving into together.

How they met - Royce has a friend who lives in upstate who works the same job that Kip does.

Royce didn't really like living in Hawaii because growing up he would see shows where characters had a snow day and he was jealous.

So he likes the cold, the small town feel but hates the racist and homophobias.

Noel has gotten use to Royce living here.

Royce isn't leaving anytime soon, this is his home.

Kip kept going on and on about Royce and how amazing he is.

Jess could relate to this as he has caught himself bragging about Julie.

Julie came into his life during college, they both were Daxton and Tristian's roommates but they became apart of the friend group and then those two got together.

Jess loves Julie a lot.

They have a life together.

A awesome daughter who they both love very much and would protect from evil.

Jess had a plan to ask Julie to marry him.

He could of asked him during Hanukkah since Julie is Jewish but Julie was busy helping his mother and aunt with some cooking so he was busy that whole week with work and cooking/baking.

He'll wait until later.

They would be staying at a hotel since there's not a lot of rooms here for them to sleep in it.

When they arrive at the hotel it's the same one that Eden and Kora were staying at.

There's a pretty Christmas Tree and it look perfect.

"Julie lets go by the tree. "Said Jess.

Jess was nervous and when he's nervous like this he goes mutes.

But he fought it.

Julie has on this white tights, a red long winter dress, a winter coat and some shoes.

All from thrift stores but the shoes.

His headband matched his dress, he had his Star of David necklace on and a charm bracelet he got for his birthday from his mother.

Jess saved a lot to buy this ring- it's a ruby which is Julie's birthstone and his favorite gem.

The band is sliver to match his necklace.

Jess outfit matches Julie.

Julie wonders what's going on then he looks down and sees Jess proposing.

It's perfect.

Jess going on this long speech talking about how amazing Julie is and how much he loves him.

Then he finally askes him that important question.

Julie says yes and they kissed.

This is important because when some people in Jess's life found out he had Autism they assumed he would get married, they assumed he couldn't get married or that no one would want to marry him- mainly his cousin Hawk who hates him but he hates Hawk so the feeling is mutual.

 Julie is now has the ring on.

Gabby says it look pretty.

Her outfit matches her parents because if she ever gets lose someone will know where her parents are but this is mostly when they are going out somewhere like a party.

It's a system they came up with- Gabby never gotten lose before.

After what happened to Micah, no one wanted that to happened.

Cps had already threaten one time to take him and Kason when that religious couple found out what happened.

Everyone was a freaking out.

Even the ones who didn't have kids were freaking out because it would be sad for their friends.

Nothing happened because of it- turns out the Cps person was a friend of the religious couple.