Untitled Part 104

Meanwhile.

Eden handled Royce a wrapped box.

The wrapping paper was winter theme because winter is Royce's favorite season.

"We go you a something. "Said Eden.

Royce opened the box and inside was a small painting.

"We went to a home store and this painting reminded us of you." Said the one guest there.

The painting was a some lilies which are his favorite flower.

While this was going on.

CW

Back home.

Vance had the displeasure of getting a text from their father.

Vance had both of his parents blocked so they didn't know how this was happening.

Hank kept going on and on about Vance being a disappointment.

Vance was at their breaking point.

He called Hank.

"Leave me alone please can you just do that for once in your life, just leave me alone, I'm not bothering you. "Said Vance.

Hank went on a rant about Vance only being the way they are because of his friends.

"If I never left Virginia, you and mom would of have ended up burying me you would of make up some lie about me being possessed by demons when really it was other because someone murdered me after finding out who I really was, I would of taken my life or you would beat me death. "Said Vance.

Hank made fun of them for being emotional and said "You're my son you should respect me."

"I'm not your son and respect is earned you never deserved it, for years I had to hide who I was for my safety so I wouldn't of ended up in a early grave or a conversion camp, I heard about the plans about sending me and Victoria to one once I finished college but lucky for us that never happened." Said Vance.

Vance blocked his dad number and told their three siblings that he still talks to about what happened.