Untitled Part 78

One of Julie's patients was his ex.

He hasn't see that A-hole since their freshman year of college.

That guy thought Julie was weird for wanting a family-he didn't think of them as a family.

They had been together from their hs freshman year to their college freshman year.

He looks at him.

"Julietta Garcia I haven't seen you since in a while. "Said Bram.

Bram Ortega.

"Last time you saw me I dumped you because you said my faith was stupid and my beliefs were too radical and hippie like for you, also said having a family was dumb and we could just get drunk and go to night clubs all night knowing that I don't drink nor are nightclubs my thing "Said Julie.

 "Well you're a nurse now so you got what you wanted. "Said Bram.

"I did. "Said Julie.

Bram was getting some blood work done and getting checked out.

"Are you single. "Said Bram.

"No I'm not. "Said Julie

"So you found a man who not only wanted a family but was find with your hippie beliefs. "Said Bram.

"Caring about your fellow man and caring about worker rights isn't some hippie belief. "Said Julie.

"You're still the same as you use to be only skinnier. "Said Bram.

Bram was tall, Cuban and Filipino, he has dark hair, no tattoos, dark green eyes and he works in a office.

Julie fell for him because he was sweet and they played lacrosse together but Julie broke it off because Bram kept making fun of his interest and beliefs.

Jess on the other hand shares so many of Julie's beliefs.

Bram did try to flirt with him thinking it would win him back.

"Sorry but I have a boyfriend, we have a great life together, also I'm a dad. "Said Julie.

"A dad no thanks. "Said Bram.

Bram never bothered him again.

Julie told Jess what happened.

"What would you do if you saw your ex. "Said Julie.

"All I know about her is that she has a bunch of poorly done tattoos, a dui and a blue grass boyfriend, I found this out at a reunion if it's my old boyfriend I would wonder if he still talks to his racist parents all I know about him is  that he lives in a double wide trailer with his boyfriend and their fourteen cats, also his boyfriend is a meth head which is sad that he had to turns to drugs instead of getting help for a whatever troubled him. "Said Jess.

Then Jess said I would tell both of them that I have the best boyfriend ever and how perfect he is."

That made Julie happy.

Julie after seeing his ex at work made him think how much happier he is with Jess then he was when he was with Bram.