Untitled Part 84

Everyone was opening gifts.

Julie and Jess texted their friends about- well Kora and Eden saw the propose go down.

How everyone else found out Julie showed his ring off a lot because he does like shiny jewelry despite all of his beliefs.

Flashback.

Julie sent a photo of his ring.

His roommates were happy for him and Jess.

 End of flashback.

So many questions were asked.

Julie already had a list in one of his notebooks back home of his dream wedding.

Julie use to get mad fun for liking dresses, weddings and stuff society thought was girly like fashion and stuff.

But Julie doesn't deal with that as much as he's around people who don't judge him for his interest- be it social issues or fashion does help that Daxton was a fashion major who also likes weddings.

Also two of his friends enjoy cooking and baking.

Julie is a lot happier than he was when he was with Bram- he didn't like Bram's friends.

They smelled liked weed and all of them were white none of them were Latino.

They looked like a mix between a gay stereotype and a ivy league college student.

Last he heard about them- they all have office jobs or make a bunch of money despite never really going to school.

Julie transferred from that community college and ended up in the college where he met his best friends and his soulmate.

As for Jess he transferred from a small theater community college to the college he graduated from and he met not only his friends but the handsome beautiful, talented, smart and awesome Julie his soulmate.