Untitled Part 88

Julie found out he had a bad headache and was a little sick that why he fainted at the end of his wedding but now he has a fever.

"I'm going to take care you. "Sai Jess.

Julie was use to taking care of others but now someone is taking care of him.

Jess got him medicine and soup also some herb stuff from a Asian market.

Jess did end up buying something from the store to cheer Julie up- it's little tiny keychain of a highland cow- it was two dollars and might cheer him up since he loves highland cows.

Jess has a similar keychain but his is of a shark since he loves sharks- sharks are one of his special interest next to theater.

Jess went to microwave some soup.

Julie walked out of the room- he has a blanket on his body, his outfit was a floral tank top and some sleep shorts, he also had slippers on.

His long hair was in a ponytail and he looked pale.

Julie had some soup and flavored water before going back to bed.

No honeymoon but it's fine.

Anyway.

Vance walked inside of the house with a box in hand.

It was a little poster that said forty one on it-  forty one is important to Mexican lgbtqia people and one of their coworkers made one for him and another coworker who are Mexican.

Meanwhile.

Daxton had just came back from working out- he was planning on running in a race-all the money he raises will go to lgbtqia poc causes.