Untitled Part 54...

These filler chapters let you know more about them and also talk about each of the eight main characters interests and now it connects to them all also helps when I can't think of any ideas for regular chapters.

Filler chapter-Braiden.

He was a food science major.

He loves the science and flavors behind food but also the safety of food and food prep..

So this one will be about flavors, dislikes and the all things food but different than Tristian.

Favorite flavors which doesn't mean oh their favorite fruit.

Kian- Apples.

Deshawn- Cinnamon.

Tristian- Blueberry and Cinnamon 

Daxton- Peach and honey.

Eden- Honey.

Kora-Pumpkin.

Braiden- Maple.

Vance-Guava, maple, brown sugar and lemon.

Jess-Apple cinnamon.

Julie- Honey, Cinnamon and maple.

Spicy or sweet.

Kian-sweet.

Deshawn- spicy.

Tristian- depends.

Daxton- both but mainly spicy.

Eden- sweet.

Kora- spicy.

Braiden- spicy.

Vance- spicy.

Jess- sweet.

Julie- spicy but he also does enjoy sweets.

Foods they dislike.

Kian-Pickles.

Deshawn- Deviled eggs and Tuna fish.

Tristian-Pineapples.

Daxton-Hotdogs, every hotdog he's ever hate was gross even if the person making it knew how to cook.

Eden-Meatloaf and coconuts.

Kora-Turkey and Raspberries.

Braiden- Jello he had too many of those salads from family members who were trying to fit in with the white people in the Midwest when he would visit them.

Vance-Pig feet and Egg salad- two things his mom made a lot because their dad loved it so much also Jello salad because one of his aunts who's husband is from the Midwest made those a lot and it was gross.

Jess-Lettuce-he can only eat a salad if it's a spinach one.

Julie-Bacon not just because he's Jewish, he just hates pork also he hates cranberries.