Untitled Part 18

Getting food was a challenge.

They have to made a list of stuff they needed and a list of foods/drinks they won't or can't have.

Raspberries cause sensor issues for Jess and well Kora allergic to raspberries.

Julie doesn't eat pork while Kora doesn't eat beef.

They had to have salads that's a safe food for Jess- he likes the taste of tomatoes and will eat on like a apple.

They got everything they needed.

"I have coupons and a supermarket card. "Said Kora.

Flashback.

When their families found out they were all living together.

Kora's older sister Toshiko or Toshi asked if he was poly assuming he and his friends were a eight person thing.

"We're not a couple, me and Eden are a couple also having eight people living together means chores can be equally given, bills paid and we can finally have a house also I get to see my friends. "Said Kora.

"Cool. "Said Toshi.

Kora talked to his parents- he just calls them mama and dad.

They said that he should think about it before rushing into anyone.

He told them about a lot of the pros and cons.

One big pro was living with his friends and another was saving money.

Kora grew up not middle class so saving money is something he grew up doing, he was clipping coupons at age seven because he wanted animal crackers and yogurt but it was never on sale.

He has a supermarket club card, coupons.

Also they have someone good at math in their friend group- Deshawn-he's the science and math genius of the friend's group.

Meanwhile.

"Are you sure. "Said Mr. Neil.

"Moving in with someone is a big commitment especially eight people. "Said Mr. Kith.

"I'm sure. "Said Tristian.

Meanwhile.

"Moving in with your boyfriend and your best friends is a big commitment. "Said Mr. Greene.

"I know. "Said Deshawn.

"You have to make sure this is what you want. "Said Mr. Greene.

"It is what I want. "Said Deshawn.

Meanwhile.

Daxton's parents talked to him.

Meanwhile.

"Are you sure. " Signed Mrs. Amelia.

"Yes mom. "signed Jess.

Jess's mother also got Autistic test turns out he got his autistic from his father's side.

Meanwhile.

Vance talked to his sister and asked if his friends could stay here until they got settled.

She said sure.

She likes his friends better than his Virginia ones because they accept him, make him feel wanted and treat him like family.

Meanwhile.

Julie talked to his parents and they said the idea was a big commitment but a smart one.

Meanwhile.

Kian talked to his parents and they said similar stuff.

Meanwhile Eden talked to his parents who said similar stuff.

End of flashback.