Untitled Part 85

Time jump.

A lot of planning and saving.

Julie and Jess were able to cut cost by removing stuff that didn't need to be added.

Also Julie found out that some money was set aside for when he does get married.

Anyway.

Jess had some family members he wasn't inviting- Hawk was one of them but also cousins he had, a aunt, one of his uncles and a uncle on his mom's side who didn't like that Julie was a Asian boy- well one of his uncles on his dad's side didn't like that Julie was a boy or that he was a feminine guy at that then you had the colorism family members who think Julie's too dark despite not being dark enough for what they assume is "super dark".

Julie has some family members who are homophobic, some who are racist and some who are both- they aren't invited.

Also he has colorism family members too who think he should be with some lighter.

Also he has family members who got mad that his daughter is in the wedding- she wanted to be the flower girl, she literally told them she was going to be the flower girl before her parents even said she would be, she gets that from Julie- she might not be their bio kid but she does have a lot of their traits- Julie's straightforwardness mixed with his love of flowers and Jess creative spirit and love tomatoes. 

Gabby's favorite color is orange not pink like Jess or peach like Julie.

They decided to have two flower people those since Kason asked if he could be a flower person.