Untitled Part 8

When Halloween roll around.

The school was having this Halloween thing to kind steer people away from having wild parties.

 "What are you going as. "Said Tristian asking Jess.

"Me and Julie are dressing up Team Rocket I'm going as James I already had blue dyed hair. "Said Jess.

Jess wears his hair in a messy shaggy textured hair style.

"I can wear a wig also Jessy is my favorite character in the anime so that why I'm going as he. "Said Julie.

Tristian looked at his phone and he got hired at a diner as a cook.

His dream is to be chief and own his own restaurant that sells traditional Japanese food and anime themed/inspired food- he wants to have one of those Japanese anime café but in America.

He's been wanting to be a chief since he was a little kid- he learned to cook when he was eight but was making onigiri since he was little.

For Halloween he's going as Kiki from Kiki's Delivery service because he grew up watching anime- already had all he needed for the costume- he got them over the summer.

Daxton is going as a grungy elf because they were doing eighties to two thousands themed costumes.

They met up with their friends the day of the thing.

"Eden I thought you were going to wear a costume. "Said Tristian.

"I am in a costume, I'm dressed like something going to the beach in the eighties. "Said Eden.

"Eden you always dress like this that usually your style. "Said Kian.

"Well I wasn't there in the eighties I was born in ninety seven. " Said Eden.

(one of those stories were the college characters are teens/young adults are in a modern world but born in the nineties and two thousands, in real life the friends all would be turning twenty six instead of twenty.)

"Prepare for trouble. "Said Julie.

"And make it a double. "Said Jess.

"Great costumes. "Said Deshawn.

Well something happened.

A girl flirted with Daxton.

His respond "I have a boyfriend. "

People always flirt with Daxton because he's a tan skin buff guy who people find attractive but He only has eyes for Tristian, he loves Tristian.

He plans on proposing their senior year of college because he likes the idea of them getting married also he wouldn't mind having kids someday.

Anyway.

Daxton got a text from his sister mentioning their was showing her a photo their cousin took and how their cousin has been using whiten creams and looks so different than she use to look.

Daxton remembers hearing about because his aunt tried to talk his mother into getting skin whiten and skin bleaching creams for her and her kids.

Daxton is Vietnamese and he's very tan, brown skin kind of, his sisters are well one is pale and one is darker in skin tone, his brother is the darkest out of the them.

He has gotten mistaken for Japanese despite this because he said he was Asian and they thought he was Japanese.

But he also once got mistaken for Light skin black once.

In his friend group the lightest person in the friend group in Tristian.

Deshawn is dark skin while Braiden and Jess are mixed with black but neither are light skin.

Kian is tan skin.

Eden is the same skin color as princess Moana- anytime there was a film in theaters set in Hawaii that had darker skin Hawaiians in it they went to go see it they weren't use to seeing Hawaiian people and Polynesia people on tv and in film who looked like them and where the same skin color as them.

One of his friends is half Latino and and half white but he's not light skin.

Vance's white side are olive skin Greek people with thick dark hair.

Kora is even darker because he's half Indian American.

Daxton told his sister he'll talk to her about it later.

"What are you dressed up as. "Said Kian.

"Eighties pop musician that what the costume on the bag was labelled as ."Said Kora.

"I'm dressed like Howl from Howls moving castle. "Said Braiden- he has a blue textured

"I'm dress like a mas version of Megara  . "Said Vance.

Kian was dressed a eighties dancer so was Deshawn- they did a couple costume.

Some of the lipstick Kian was wearing got on Deshawn lips when they were kissing.

Braiden went to go get some food, he kind of looked upset about something

"Hey you look upset. "Said Daxton.

"It's just I still like Vance but I don't know if he likes me back, if he does than why hasn't he told me, meanwhile when I tried to I get all nervous. "Said Braiden.

"Dude it's about being confident. "Said Jess.

"Dude you haven't even told Julie you like him." Said Daxton.

"I don't like him.... wait how did you know this. "Said Jess.

"I see how you look at him and I see how he looks at you. "Said Daxton. 

"Still confident is important. "Said Jess.

Meanwhile.

Vance thinks tonight is the night he's going to tell Braiden he likes him.

He's prepared for it.

Vance goes up Braiden.

"I need to talk to you. "Said Vance.

"Dude we need to talk , do you like me because I feel like you might but if you just plan on stringing me along without telling me then that's not cool because I really like you . "Said Braiden.

"That's what I was going to tell you, I do like you a lot. "Said Vance.

Then Vance realized that Braiden likes him.

"If you're not busy with class or work would you like to go out with me. "Said Vance.

"Yes. "Said Braiden.

"Can I kiss you. "Said Vance.

"You may. "Said Braiden.

They kissed.

Their friends saw this and were like "Finally."