Untitled Part 72....

Filler chapter- Jess.

Jess is a theatre kid who loves anime and the stage.

This about theatre, animation, anime and the stage.

Favorite anime.(some of these have seen and some I haven't same with some of the other stuff mentioned.)

Kian- Given.

Deshawn-Jujutsu Kaisen 

Tristian- Kiki's delivery service and his second favorite is a tie between Sailor Moon and Howls moving castle- a lot of the anime he watched during his youth was y2k since a lot of came out when he was little.

Daxton- Howl's moving castle because of the pretty scenes also during his youth he liked Howl, wasn't until high school that he understood why he liked Howl.

Eden- One piece.

Kora-Yugioh because it was one of those Saturday morning animes that he could watch without having cable.

Braiden-Naruto and his second favorite is Food wars.

Vance- They didn't start watching anime until he met their friends because Vance's dad didn't allow him to watch anime as a kid but Vance's favorite anime is Attack on Titans 

Julie-Sailor Moon was his favorite as a kid because of their pretty outfits and he wanted to be a sailor scout but his favorite anime now is The Ways of the House Husband, that shocks so many people based on everything they know about Julie.

Jess- Pokémon it's a classic anime that he has enjoyed his whole life- his favorite part of it was Team Rocket.

Favorite film.

Kian-Last Christmas and Mulan

Deshawn-Romeo must die.

Tristian- he really likes Japanese films.

Daxton-Howls moving castle- now as a adult he just loves the story for a different reason than the one from his youth but then found out a lot of crap about it so now his favorite movie is another film from that company.

Eden-He loves movies about Hawaii mainly ones where there's people who look like him in them.

Kora-He likes Bollywood movies but hate how light or white the women look since his mother doesn't look like that nor does a lot of the women in his family who didn't bleach their skin look like that.

Braiden-He doesn't have a favorite.

Vance- Big fat Greek wedding because it reminds them of his father's side of the family-a loud family of colorful people.

Jess-anime movies.

Julie-He likes movies that don't treat femininity as a joke or a problem also loves movies were Jewish characters, Asian characters and gay characters aren't big jokes.