Untitled Part 50

Time Jump.

Pride.

It was Vance's first pride since coming out as Nonbinary.

Vance was wearing a outfit that was nonbinary flag themed but in a taste way.

Meanwhile.

Jess really wanted to go but the person in charge of the play he's making costumes for wouldn't let him take the day off.

Kian had to work that day- Rainbow Capitalisms is at full force and he works for different brands.

They also want him to come up with pride stuff.

He has so many good ideas but sadly only two of his ideas were wanted.

They were the most simple ones too- a dad cap with a different pride flags which is a good idea but still and the second was shirt that said "I bleed Rainbows."

That last one was joke.

He hated that one was the most popular when it's the most lame idea he had.

His good ideas included-hidden pride flag hip bags, pride flag knee high socks where the stripes are different pride flags, tattoo looking chokers that are the colors are different pride flags, tattoo chokers where the charm is of different pride flags, one that combine those two ideas and finally earrings of different pride puns like pancakes that are the pansexual flag colors.

But they didn't like any of those ideas.

"That shirt looks horrible. "Said Julie.

"They liked this idea said it was 'inoffensive'. "Said Kian.

"Kian I love you but this idea is bad. "Said Deshawn.

"It is. "Said Kian.

"I have to help make wedding outfits for a wedding that I can only describe as Redneck Chic minus the traitor flags and Klan outfits. "Said Daxton.

"I don't miss going to those weddings, my sister got married in Texas and that wedding was trash, every bridesmaid wore short camo printed dresses and black platform sandals, all of them have those weird prom up do hairstyles while she wore a short sleeveless princess gown with all of her ugly looking tattoos on full display while also in wedges meanwhile her husband Craig wore vest, a sleeveless button up that originally had sleeves, a John Deer traitor bowtie, shorts, camo trucker hat and dirty old cowboy boots, his groomsmen wore black vest, camo shorts, dirty old cowboy boots, camo bowties and the same hats he was wearing, that barn smelled liked pig crap and my mom made all the food- her cooking is almost as bad as her singing . "Said Vance.

Vance grew up comfortable, not rich.

His former friends grow up more comfortable then they did.

High school was when their parents were living in a trailer park because his dad didn't want to pay a bill.

Vance and their two younger siblings shared a double wide while his parents lived in a single wide.

Their parents got the house back but still.

Vance's child life was a lot more comfortable money wises then Kora.

Kora shared a room with his siblings Shin and Tami, the room was big enough for maybe two people

(when I use their for other people this isn't directed at Vance or about Vance.)

Toshi his older sister's room use to be a closet that got turned into a room by their landlord.

Their parents room was kind of small.

Their living room was also a kitchen and eating area.

It was small for six people.

They had one bathroom that was small.

Kora was clipping coupons since he was five years old.

His mother owns a authentic Indian restaurant because she wanted to share her culture with the state.

His mom was tired a lot.

Working there was Kora's first job.

Kora's parents didn't want of the kids to work there after college.

When one of the roommates wanted a name brand bag of chip when they all started living together well Kora looked at them like what is wrong wit you.

Kora lectured them about money and cost also saying "We don't have a coupon for that and it' not on sale put it back and get the store brand it's cheaper."

That made Eden looks at Kora like "Babe are you okay,"

Vance wanted to get a bag of chips that wasn't store brand and Kora almost cried saying "for that price I could buy four of the store brand ones."

Vance once mentioned going to Greece once when he was middle school, Kora looked at them like "In middle school I was working so my family lights wouldn't get turned off."

Vance's childhood was different than Kora.

But Kora's family got along better and Kora at least was allowed to have a chose in major.

Kora chose music so he could work at a music based museum.

Anyway while at work.

Daxton felt sick so on his way home he got at home pregnancy test just to make sure.

Daxton called Tris.

"I have something to tell you. "Said Daxton.

"What happen. "Said Tris.

"I'm pregnant. "Said Daxton.

Tris had to sit down.

They weren't actively trying, two they wanted to be dads but Tris still has to deal with his low blood sugar.

Daxton is intersex and can get pregnant.

Growing up he didn't feel different until the red demon of the month finally came.

He got bullied, a lot of his friends stopped being friends with him other because what happen or because he was getting bullied and well Daxton hated school.

He was so glad to be done with school the year after that.

Eden could relate since he's also intersex and has gotten pregnant.

Eden didn't get bullied as much but ex Macie literally cheated on him behind his back and one of he reasons was because he's not a real man in her eyes.

Daxton and Tris talked.

Yes they want to be parents and this should a blessing but it doesn't feel like one.

It doesn't feel good at all.

They should be jumping for joy, crying happy tears, calling parents etc but they aren't.

Daxton felt like crap and Tris felt horrible.

"We wanted this. "Said Tris.

"We do ."Said Daxton.

"Then why don't we seem happy. "Said Tris.

"I don't know. "Said Daxton.

They are twenty six years old and want to be parents but right now this feels like a nightmare.

So they asked Eden and Kora for their opinion since they have a kid- Torie now Tori is almost three years old now.

"Picture your future. "Said Eden.

"Okay. "Said Tris.

"Do you two see yourself having kids in that future. "Said Kora.

"I do. "Said Daxton.

"Maybe your scared because this isn't the right time ."Said Eden.

"Makes sense. "Said Daxton.

Daxton went to a doctor- turns out he's not pregnant, the test was a false positive.

That made him both happy and sad.

All this happen because they switched positions.