Untitled Part 113

Flashback.

Vance and Braiden were at a adoption center .

They were nervous-last time went well but now they were very nervous

Vance and Braiden were dressed nice- Vance had a suit and flats- his outfit was fem and mas yet still presentable to wear, Vance is wearing a suit despite not being a big fan of suits- suits remind them of church and church reminds him of their parents fighting.

Braiden had a suit on and even wore dress shoes- he hates dress shoes because as a kid he had a pair of dress shoe that were to tight but he didn't want to tell his parents because he was worry that they would be sad because those shoes were a gift he got on his eighth birthday.

It didn't go well those because even those they were approved, one of the ladies wouldn't work with a interracial couple where one of them is trans.

So surrogacy was another thing they tried it was going good until the woman's parents kept bothering them saying she should keep the baby.

She wasn't pregnant yet and her parents caused so much problems that she decided to not get pregnant.

What made it worst was the parents bad mouth them to any company that dealt with this and also bad mouthed them to a local adoption place.

"We have Andrea. "Said Vance.

"I know but when we told him he looked so happy to be a big brother. "Said Braiden.

Braiden's phone rang and they were approved - someone wanted to work with them.

The person who was working with them was a intersex guy.

A few months later and they have a baby, a daughter.

Life has changed so much after this.

Two of their friends said they might adopt again they don't know yet.

End of flashback.