Untitled Part 32

Julie was getting some scrubs to wear to work.

He's getting ready to start his training at work.

Julie is a nurse well training to be one.

He even has a lanyard that has a pin with his pronouns on it and a pin that says he's know sign language.

Everyone had to get ready for work.

Deshawn had grad school today, he's trying to get his doctorate in geology.

Meanwhile.

Tristian starts his new job working at a cook at as Japanese restaurant- his reasoning for this is because Japanese cooking is a subject he knows a lot about, it's the first food he learned to cook when he was little, his culture is a huge part of his life.

Kora was starting his new job working at a music museum.

Daxton was working at a wedding shop.

Kian got a job working in graphic art.

Eden works at a job teaching old people how to use computers, he works to work tech at a software company- he said that Julie told him to make sure there's a union, if there isn't one make one.

Braiden got a job working as a scientific laboratory technician- basically it's his job to make sure the  labs work smoothly- he didn't want to be a scientist but this job is important.

Vance works at a wedding photographer.

Jess works at the local theater making costumes and working on scene design. 

Funny thing is all of them but Daxton could go to grad school and get a doctorate in their chosen field, it's just Deshawn the only one who wanted one but Julie is the only one who works in the medical field.