Untitled Part 103

Jess got a text from Julie asking if everyone made it there safely .

"Yes. "Said Jess.

Julie texted back "Good."

"I brought snacks. "Said Jase.

Jase already called his wife and informed that that they all made it safe.

Sage did the same when he called his husband.

Jess also brought headphone because loud noises sometimes bother him and make him uncomfortable- he can handle a concert or a con but that's different.

Once someone finds out Jess is Autistic, that's when the soft baby voice comes out.

Their voice changes once they speak to him.

They could be talking to him like they usually do and the minute they find out he's Autistic or does something that is a symptom of Autistic that's when the sing song baby voice pops out.

The voice people used towards babies.

Jess hates it so much but never tells anyone to stop because he doesn't want to be seen as aggressive .

The minute someone used that voice towards Misha once and it ended in Kian and Deshawn  

telling them to stop doing that

Kian respond was "He doesn't like that nor do we, I know you assume all Autistic people are babies I hope you can get the help you need to stop doing that."

Anyway.

Something like this happened the next day when Jess was at video game thing.

Jess had headphones, also he has this lanyard that says "I'm Autistic I'm not being mean be patient please.."

He got from a Esty shop.

He told them he's Autistic.

That's when the sing song baby voice came out.

Usually Jess doesn't say anything even those it bothers him because he doesn't want to be seen as a aggressive black man but by doing this he looks like a passive Asian man which also doesn't help.

"Can you not do that please. "Said Jess.

When asked why.

"Because I'm not a baby and I didn't hear you talking like that to any of the other adults here only to me I know five languages and could talk crap about you in all four them three involve me using my hands if I wanted to but I won't since that's apparently rude and I won't waste my time doing that since it's petty. "Said Jess.

That person thought he was rude but Jess didn't care, he finally said what he always wanted to say.

Jess didn't go mute but he was nervous when he said that stuff but he also was happy that he finally said it.

Usually other people will see how uncomfortable he is and well say it for him but now he said it himself and he felt better.