Untitled Part 76....

Filler chapter.

Vance- they like taking photos so this chapter is about travel.

What is a country they would love to visit.

Kian- Japan

Deshawn- France because baked goods.

Tristian-South Korea since he's been to Japan once as a child for like a wedding his second choice is Vietnam since his husband is of Vietnamese descent.

Daxton- England or Japan.

Eden-Thailand.

Kora- India or Japan so he can learn more about his cultures.

Braiden-Ireland because of the rich history.

Vance-Puerto Rico since he's been to Mexico but they have also been to Greece as well so a European country he would like to visit is Ireland .

Jess-Japan because he loves anime and love the culture, the food, the music and the cool looking buildings..

Julie-Japan or Scotland- why Scotland because his favorite animal is a highland cow.

What is their favorite place they have been to.

Kian- he's been to South Korea once for a wedding as a kid and it was fun.

Deshawn- Going to a the beach as a kid because the beach is fun.

Tristian- Japan.

Daxton-Comic con with his cousins in California.

Eden- Hawaii because he's from there.

Kora- the beach since it's cheap and his family didn't have a lot of money when he was a kid.

Braiden-Canada for a school trip.

Vance- Mexico because they learned more about his mother's culture.

Jess-Going to this big Broadway thing with his cousin and his aunt as a kid since his cousin also like the theater.

Julie- Comic con in California with his cousin and one of his sisters and his aunt as a kid, he was dressed up as a character from one of his favorite animes.

What is a place they hated visiting.

Kora-Wyoming because a family member got married there and it was boring as hell.

Deshawn- Texas because someone was mean to his mother.

Tristian-  Minnesota because a cow farted on him and his brother Rene when his family was visiting his aunt for Christmas once also Kerry almost got knocked ove r by a cow once, Korey almost got chased by a runaway horse, Irwin vomited on the on the sidewalk near his aunt's house and Harper almost got chased by a runaway cow also his aunt made a jello salad that made Kerry and Irwin vomit.

Daxton-Pennsylvania once for a two week field trip, he hated it because the people he shared a hotel room with got drunk and made fun of him that whole trip and this is another reason why he hated high school.

Eden-The Midwest because it got very cold and he had cramps that whole week of the trip this was when after his family moved to New Jersey. 

Kora-Delaware for a family member wedding when he was seven one of his cousins kept bragging about how much stuff they got for Christmas.

Braiden-Nebraska, he was born there but he hates having to go there for family trips because it's boring and someone always ends up being rude to him or his family.

Vance-Virginia, He is from there, both sets of their grandparents live there but so does his parents so that what makes it bad, if they didn't have to visit his parents and people weren't racist or homophobic/transphobic then it wouldn't so bad. 

Jess-Upstate New York- boring, cold and he once almost bumped into a tree there, one of his brothers lives there and that's the only reason he goes up there.

Julie-Florida- Everything is horrible and than some, his aunt took him and his cousin to Disney and well he didn't have much fun since once of the rides scared him also some random person had a issue with him wanting a doll since he's a boy, saying it will turn him gay, he didn't turn gay, he figured out he was gay when he never had crushes on girls.