Chapter 1 - Decided To Leave

Gao Yan burned more than a dozen notebooks in his yard. Many years ago, he had a premonition that today would happen, but he did not expect it to happen so suddenly.

Gao Yan was an unrecognized illegitimate son of the Gao family in Suzhou. His father was in charge of coin appreciation in the branch of the Gao family.

When it comes to the Gao family in Suzhou, almost everyone in the antique world knows them. Their family is in charge of eleven kinds of antique appreciation and even antique craftsmanship. The family is thus divided into eleven factions, each of which is in charge of a Craftsmanship, and it is only passed on in this faction, from generation to generation, and never learns. The Gao family is a large family, with direct and talented heirs who specialize in crafts.

In the antique circle, the connoisseurs of the Gao family are almost impossible to invite. No one knows the names of the heads of their various factions. They may be white-collar workers of the company, or street vendors may be well-known a real estate businessman...

Gao Yan's father was in charge of coin appreciation, but he never married a wife in his life, because Gao Yan's father liked a man, and Gao Yan was an illegitimate son, a descendant who was not recognized at all.

Because the Gao family attaches great importance to the inheritance of faction craftsmanship, they only choose children they recognize to learn craftsmanship, and they only choose from their own faction. But Gao Yan's father generation had only one heir for the coin, and Gao Yan was not recognized as an illegitimate child.

Gao Yan's father was selfish, he gave Gao Yan what he had learned all his life without reservation, and even let Gao Yan learn other appreciation skills, but he only taught the child who inherited the craft what he wanted to teach. Gao Yan has learned all kinds of antique appreciation since he was a child. He is very talented. Not only can he learn everything in one go, but he is also very spiritual. But Gao Yan's father told Gao Yan before his death that he should never return to the Gao family, live his life peacefully, support himself with his own craftsmanship, and never tell anyone that he is a descendant of the Gao family. Anyone who has mastered coin appreciation and antique craftsmanship, let alone the other ten crafts.

Gao Yan has always kept his father's words in mind, and has been keeping a low profile for so many years. He only buys and sells some small gadgets in the antique market to earn a little difference in the antique market. He never does big business. Some people in the circle think he has a good eye. Some "big gadgets" were shown to him, but he always said that he couldn't see anything, and even refused to go to any auction house.

However, he was wandering around the antique market one day last week, but was accidentally targeted by the Gao family.

At that time, many people gathered in front of a stall to watch the excitement. The stall owner got a Khitan money tree from nowhere, and was bragging about how valuable the money was, and how he got it from an old man. What is the background of this money tree, and finally boasted of his unique vision.

The so-called "money tree" is actually the semi-finished product of casting money. When the ancient coins came out of the oven, the money that was integrated with the copper in the groove looked like a symmetrical small tree.

Money trees are rare in the circulation market. Gao Yan felt itchy after hearing that, so he ran over to join in the fun.

Someone next to him muttered, "Who knows how much this thing is worth!"

Gao Yan only glanced at it, and said casually, "Yaoren Khanate Tonquan Money Tree, are about 100,000." After finishing speaking, he withdrew. He didn't dare to stay too long, he was afraid that he would start bragging later when his heart was itchy and uncomfortable.