Chapter 27

Wen Ning had been sitting silently in the front corner, without holding the sign in his hand and putting it aside, and he hadn't said a word since the first lot, so naturally no one in the venue noticed this tall man with extremely white skin and a bit of Russian taste.

Of course, some people glanced at Wen Ning a few times, after all, good-looking people can be noticed everywhere, but no one cares much about this man. Because there are not many good-looking and rich men in this world, Liu Yi and Liu Heng are really a minority. Some people thought that Wen Ning was just coming to accompany some big boss to meet the world from the beginning, but when Wen Ning raised his card and said the phrase "4 million" in a deep voice, many people were surprised.

The people in the center of the venue were talking in a little whisper, but not many, more people were watching, and some people even held the attitude of watching a good show, because Liu Yi, the final bidder of Taibai Zun will definitely have Liu Yi.

Liu Yi turned his head and said "pat down" to Gao Yan, Gao Yan turned his head to look at Liu Yi, and was slightly surprised by Liu Yi's calm attitude.

Because in Gao Yan's view, unless a collection is particularly liked, it is still necessary to look at its own value and future valuation when bidding, after all, there are actually very, very few collectors in China, and most people's attitude towards antiques is "investment". It is worth buying because it is worth it, and it is worth it because in the next two or more years, the antiques will bring higher price benefits after changing hands.

Is cowpea red too white Zun 4 million worth it? Certainly worth it. But if it is higher, Gao Yan has to consider the future valuation, but Liu Yi directly said "take a picture"?

The meaning of the photograph is that no matter how much money you have, you must buy it!

Gao Yan glanced at Liu Yi, but did not nod this time, he silently wiped his sweat in his heart, and said in his heart that Liu Yi is not an ordinary two rich ah, close to tens of millions of collections, investment companies are quite cautious, let alone individuals? Nouveau riche doesn't invest so much in antiques...

Gao Yan suppressed the agitation in his heart and raised his eyes to glance in Wen Ning's direction. He was indeed surprised that Wen Ning appeared here, but that's it, anyway, they met as unknown people, and what was the difference between them and strangers? Gao Yan thought about it, and his mentality quickly calmed down, and the initial surprise disappeared.

The auctioneer stood on the auction platform and scanned below, and his voice did not have any waves: "4 million on the 26th!"

No. 66 Ye Xiaotian held up the card and did not make a sound.

The auctioneer said, "No. 66 4.1 million!"

Gao Yan did not raise the cards, and the other bidders did not directly shout the price, but only raised the cards silently. The atmosphere in the venue suddenly went downhill again at this moment, because neither Gao Yan nor Wen Ning raised their cards again.

It was only when Ye Xiaotian raised the card for 5.3 million that Wen Ning raised the card again and shouted, "6 million!" The

so-called investment has risks, and bidding is also a kind of investment, and naturally there are risks. Bidding is a risk, the final confirmation of antiques is a risk, of course, there are risks in the bidding process, some people are really bidding, some people are really holding a wait-and-see attitude in deliberately shouting and raising the price, anyway, in the end they will not bid, but the higher the price, the greater the risk, in case no one raises a card in the end, you really can only carry it yourself.

Obviously, Wen Ning's shouting was a lot of people wondering about the taste.

Wen Ning never raised a card, he was waiting for Gao Yan, but Gao Yan also did not raise a card, Gao Yan was waiting to see how many boring people mixed muddy water in it. It wasn't until Ye Xiaotian's 5.3 million came out that no one quickly raised his cards, and Gao Yan was ready to raise his arm, but he was still one step late.