Chapter 5

Song Ming is a local, and he also hangs out in the antique circle, relying on Gao Yan's connoisseurship to tinker with some gadgets, and has saved a lot of money in the past two years. In addition, he has a good personality and has accumulated a lot of contacts in the circle in the past two years, so it is convenient to inquire about news.

Song Ming got Gao Yan a brochure made by an unknown expert in the circle, which collected the names of some local big bosses in H city who like to tinker with antiques, and arranged them one by one by surname. His wealth background, rumored worth, the types of antiques he likes to invest in, and even the connoisseurs he keeps in his hand, the information is quite comprehensive in Gao Yan's view.

Gao Yan was flipping through the brochure, while Song Ming said, "This thing is just spread in the circle. Some big bosses like to invest in big things, and some like to invest in more evil things. I don't know who made this brochure. , but there are almost all the big local bosses who like antiques in it, oh, there are also military and political ones, but they are not in this booklet."

Gao Yan flipped through and said: "You got this for me...you want me to Looking for a backer?"

Song Ming: "That's what I think, if you take Dongdong with you, if you can live well alone, that's the best, if not, you'd better find a way to find a backer. I know if I will look for you in the future, and if I come to you again, it would be best for you to have a backer!"

Gao Yan thought for a while, and nodded earnestly: "You're right!"

Song Ming was stunned, but Gao Yan didn't expect It's so easy to understand, and I couldn't help but said: "You really think so, I thought you..."

"Think I have a high self-esteem and don't want to be subservient to the mountain? Old Song, stop making trouble! Appreciation cannot survive alone In an industry, many well-known connoisseurs serve as consultants to investment companies or individuals, receiving salaries and commissions, you are right to think so! That is to say, my status is a little special, so you think I may not be able to accept it!" Song

Ming He patted his leg: "Yes! That's how it is! It's best for you to think this way! I'm afraid that after you leave Suzhou, you will want to work alone. This industry is too difficult. You can only do a small business by yourself. Dongdong is not healthy. Well, even if you don't think about yourself, you have to think about your children, it's right to earn more money!"

Gao Yan smiled lightly: "That's natural!"

Song Ming was really worried about Gao Yan at first, but Song Ming was wrong.

Gao Yan has been thinking about backing since he left Suzhou. Both he and Dongdong are black households. If he can gain the trust of an investor or an investment company by relying on his skills, then his road will be much easier in the future!

Gao Yan has craftsmanship, he knows more than Er Diaozi Gao Huanyu, and the antique craftsmanship is learned from Gao Qian. It can be said that he knows what Gao Qian knows, but Gao Qian doesn't know it. Yan also learned. Gao Yan has a good skill in connoisseurship, but in the circle of antiques, no connoisseur can do big business in an individual way, either as a consultant for others, or with a family background like the Gao family. Gao Yan is now leaving Suzhou to come After leaving City H, the best way out is to find a good employer. Undoubtedly, the booklet that Song Ming got from the circle gave him the best guidance! Song Ming had many paths, so Gao Yan discussed with Song Ming. The two started with the first person, analyzed and eliminated them one by one, and finally locked in two people. One is a local investment company, and the other is Huarong Pharmaceutical. The current CEO, Liu Yi! For Liu Yi's coin investment, Gao's family is obviously an appreciator this time, helping sellers and investors as middlemen. In fact, he is the owner of the money tree. Gao Rongsheng opened a modest shop in the antique market. On the one hand, he could inquire about news in the circle, and on the other hand, he could find a big boss who was willing to invest in Gao's family. When business comes to the door, the Gao family can be both a businessman and an appreciator, making money and being elegant. But Gao Rongsheng's business with Liu Yi was ruined by Gao Huanyu this time! Liu Yi is the big boss with a rich family background. Although his background cannot be found out, the name of Guangguang Huarong Pharmaceutical's big old man is enough to attract Gao Rongsheng's attention. The business was originally negotiated by Gao Huanyu, and he also made a gaudy appraisal certificate, but the money tree he showed Liu Yi several times turned out to be true and false. A few times it was a fake.

But even the fakes are almost real fakes. They are antique money trees, which cannot be detected by naked eyes with modern technology. Only Gao Rongsheng and Gao Huanyu know that they are fakes, made by Gao Qian back then.

Liu Yi couldn't tell, in fact, Gao Huanyu and Gao Rongsheng couldn't tell, if they didn't know it from the beginning, if they appreciate it by themselves, they wouldn't be able to tell the truth from the fake.

Since even Gao Rongsheng couldn't tell the truth, why was Liu Yi so sure? Even pushed this business directly? !

Gao Rongsheng couldn't figure it out. He thought that either Liu Yi had heard some definite news from somewhere, or that Liu Yi had suddenly lost interest in investing, and it was not like there were no such people in the circle.

Liu Yi is a big customer. Gao Rongsheng originally wanted to make a good deal with Liu Yi this time, so as to cooperate for a long time in the future, but in the end the deal failed, and Liu Yi insisted that it was a fake!

Gao Rong was so angry that he was half dead, he went back and whipped Gao Huanyu again.

Liu Yi was not sure whether the money tree was true or not. The news was false and true.

But before Gao Rongsheng met Liu Yi, Hu Lian's mobile phone suddenly received three MMS messages. The MMS messages were photos of three money trees. The MMS messages clearly told Hu Lian that someone posted three money trees in the antique circle of City H. Khitan coins, and those three coins are exactly the coins that Gao Huanyu gave Liu Yi to appreciate before. The MMS even said that if the coins Gao Rongsheng took out were held in black flannel, they must be fake.

Hu Lian showed Liu Yi the MMS, Liu Yi glanced at it and asked, "Who sent it?"

Hu Lian said, "It's Gao Yan! Gao Yan is now in City H, he found our person and asked him to send the message. "

Liu Yi didn't say a word. When he met Gao Rongsheng that night, he saw that Gao Rongsheng was holding the coin on the black flannel. Liu Yi squinted his eyes at that time, and he was already thinking about it.

Liu Yi flew back to City H that night, and met Gao Yan the next morning.