Chapter 28

When Liu Yi said that he wanted to give the bottle of water to Dongdong to play, Tang Yuan just sat on the side, still holding plasticine in his hand, and was very naïve when he looked up, and said to Liu Yi: "Uncle, I want it too!" It

is in the nature of children to want toys, especially if the children around them have them.

Gao Yan heard the incomparably innocent opening of Tangyuan, and silently wiped his sweat in his heart, Liu Heng sat on the sofa and turned his head and said, "Tangyuan!" Tangyuan

stuck out his tongue, and hummed in his heart ╭(╯^╰)╮, when my brother came back, I asked my brother to ask him!

Dongdong turned to Tang Yuan and said, "I'll divide you half, I'll play for a while and you will play for a while." Gao

Yan's mind came up with the scene of two children playing with 8 million Taibai Zun as water bottles, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that it was about to be bad, turned his head to look at Liu Yi, and the more he thought about it, the more he felt that Liu Yi seemed ... No kidding...

This time happened to be dinner, Wang Yincheng had not returned from school, Dou Paste was also eating at school at noon, and Gao Yan and Liu Yi could just have lunch.

Yesterday I ate out because Liu Yi was afraid that Gao Yan would feel awkward, but it is natural to eat together here today - come to pick up Dongdong, just dinner, Liu Heng has food and dishes here, the two children get together to play inseparable, Liu Heng opened his mouth to leave the meal, Gao Yan is naturally not good to refuse.

Refusal is really fake.

Before giving birth to tangyuan, Liu Heng was cooking, although it was not as good as Wang Yincheng, but after the tangyuan was born, he basically did not do it, the first year or so was because the branch was too busy, and then because Tangyuan righteously accused the rice dumpling of cooking too bad! Resolutely do not eat! Forced to the mouth to chew two mouthfuls also spit out, when spitting out, still look at the bean paste with tears in his eyes, as if to say that you can eat this kind of meal brother for so many years? Brother, hello great!!

Then Liu Heng didn't do it, and now it's basically the "orange" restaurant that is ready to pack and bring back, or let the guys drive a takeaway truck to deliver it.

Liu Heng carried the two children to the dining table, and the three adults also sat down around the dining table.

Gao Yan was still hesitating whether to feed Dongdong, and looked up to see that Dongdong had already taken the spoon and started to eat it himself.

Liu Heng said, "Let the two of them eat by themselves." Dongdong

and Tangyuan two little guys came together to eat, very honest, eating and eating the two little guys didn't know how to be polite, you gave me a spoonful of rice, I will give you a spoonful of soup.

Liu Heng put some small balls of meat in the tangyuan bowl, and the tangyuan brought his bowl to the side of the dongdong bowl, took the spoon and gave Dongdong a few balls. Dong Dong just finished eating the dishes in the bowl at this time, and there was nothing, but in the glorious tradition of courtesy exchange, he almost did not hesitate to scoop a little of the rice dipped in gravy soup in his bowl and go to the rice balls bowl.

With no one else around, the two children are immersed in their own world.

The corners of Gao Yan's mouth couldn't help twitching, heart Dao bear child, you don't have food, you will deliver food?!

Liu Yi nodded with satisfaction in his heart, how much food was delivered without food... Worthy of me, I am a son.

During the dinner, Liu Heng also asked about this morning's auction, of course, he did not ask Liu Yi directly, he asked Gao Yan.