Chapter 16

Liu Yi almost ran out of the appraisal report in his hand, his mind was still blank when he kicked Hu Lian, and when he turned around and ran out the door, Dong Dongyuan's cheeks kept flashing in front of his eyes, especially when the child was holding himself and crying out to the second father.

Liu Yi's muscles were tense, he pulled the car door and got in the car to start the car, and when the car drove out of the community, he suddenly remembered that he didn't know where Dongdong and Gao Yan lived.

Liu Yi stopped not far from the entrance of the villa area with a sudden brake, and his body leaned forward with the inertia of the car, and his upper body was strangled by the seat belt.

Liu Yi sat in the driver's seat for a long time without moving, and under the stalemate was a heart that kept beating. He maintained his stiff movements for a long time, slowly picking up the crumpled DNA report from the passenger seat, smoothing it out but not unfolding.

Liu Yi's breathing is very light and light, and he doesn't dare to turn things too quickly in his mind, he is afraid that all this is just a dream, the dream is too big to wake up, everything is empty.

Liu Yi looked at the DNA report in his hand for a long time, his eyes straightened, as if something he had never dared to think about for a long time suddenly became a reality.

Winter winter? Dongdong is his own child?!

Liu Yi held the steering wheel, suddenly raised his eyes and drove around, driving back to the villa.

Liu Heng and Hu Lian got up from the pool, and before the two could find a towel to wipe their faces, they saw Liu Yi walking in with a long leg gloomy face, and his steps were eager to be angry.

Hu Lian widened his eyes and saw Liu Yi walking towards his side, but Liu Yi did not look at himself, only stared at Liu Heng with a cold light in his eyes, Hu Lian quickly silently took a step back to the side, a little glad that Liu Yi's cannon fire was not aimed at him.

Liu Yi walked into the hall expressionlessly, without looking at Hu Lian, only raised his legs when he passed by Hu Lian's side and kicked people into the pool again.

Hu Lian screamed and fell into the pool, splashing the old high splash, Liu Heng raised his eyebrows and looked at Liu Yi, he was ready to be beaten and kicked into the pool at any time.

Liu Yi walked in front of Liu Heng, the two brothers were very tall, standing face to face, Liu Yi's eyes concealed the storm that was about to break out, and it seemed that he was very disagreeable about Liu Heng and Hu Lian's practice of hiding this matter for many years.

Liu Heng originally thought that Liu Yi would scold himself, but Liu Yi didn't, Liu Yi only looked at himself and said, "You yourself are the father of two children, you should be able to understand my mood now."
Liu Heng's eyes flashed, and his eyes staggered to look at the side with a weak heart, before he looked back at
Liu Yi and said, "It's because I can understand your mood that I don't want to tell you." Gao Yan is a black household, he has always been well hidden, I can't find it, what do you think is the probability that you find it?
Liu Yi looked at
Liu Heng and said, "Have you lived for so many years in vain?" Think about other people's problems with your own so-called empathetic values? Liu

Heng is actually a little weak-hearted, if he can't find Dongdong in his life, can he hide it for a lifetime? Liu Heng knew that it was impossible, he and Hu Lian had been hiding for three years, and it was almost over, if he couldn't find it again, he would almost have a showdown with Liu Yi. It's just that fate is too difficult to say, he himself and Wang Yincheng were one fate, but Liu Yi was another fate.

Liu Heng said, "I'm sorry."
Liu Yi looked at
Liu Heng and did not speak, Hu Lian choked a few mouthfuls of water in the pool to stand firm, but he did not dare to climb up, rather than being kicked down again, it was better to stay in the pool honestly.