Chapter 59

Dongdong was brought back by Liu Heng, when Gao Yan had just changed his clothes after taking a bath, and Liu Yi was rummaging through the kitchen refrigerator in his pajamas.

When Gao Yan opened the door, he saw Liu Heng returning with Dongdong, and he was stunned for a moment, he could clearly see that Liu Heng's brain was covered with a layer of dark clouds, and his face was not very good.

Liu Heng hugged the child to Gao Yan and said, "Orange and I don't eat with you at night, and Dongdong ate some snacks in the afternoon, so I should be a little full."

Gao Yan pinched Dongdong's face, and saw that Liu Heng didn't come in and didn't ask more, nodded to indicate that he understood.

After Liu Heng left, Gao Yan closed the door, and Liu Yi's voice came out of the kitchen: "Is it Liu Heng?"

Gao Yan put Dongdong down and replied in a loud voice: "It's him, I feel that he is not in a good mood, and he said that he has something to do at night and will not eat with us."

Dongdong ran back to the room to look at the toys, Liu Yi closed the refrigerator door and came out, "It should be a quarrel with Wang Yincheng."

Gao Yan said, "How do you know?"

Liu Yi: "I thought of it before, sooner or later." You and Wang Yincheng want to open a store, and you didn't tell Liu Heng beforehand, Liu Heng's concept has some very conservative ideas, such as love and marriage family, the role of two people in a family, and he thinks that it is natural for men to spend money and support their families for people they like.

Gao Yan shook his head helplessly and did not express any opinion.

Liu Yi said again: "Some things happened before, and Liu Heng has always felt sorry for Wang Yincheng, so he was too decisive in the handling of some things. I didn't tell Liu Heng about you before, I always felt that Wang Yincheng should have a score in his heart, and he wouldn't make too much trouble in the end.

Gao Yan was puzzled: "Liu Heng feels sorry for the orange? What happened?
Liu Yi walked to Gao Yan's closer, took Gao Yan's shoulders and walked to the edge of the sofa with him and sat down, and completely said what happened when Tangyuan was not born a few years ago, including at the beginning, because Liu Yi himself was resolutely single and did not want children to anger the old man, including how it affected Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng later, and finally how Liu Heng told the
Liu family about making a big fuss.

Liu Yi: "I didn't want to get married, at that time, everyone in the Liu family clearly knew that the old man's attack at that time must not be directed at me, but in the end, I am afraid that no one expected that the dousha was thrown to the old man at that time, and ran home with Wang Yincheng." Wang Yincheng was arrogant in his bones, because Liu Heng and Dou Sha did not say anything cruel, and Liu Heng always felt very sorry for Wang Yincheng.

Gao Yan suddenly remembered that he had seen Wang Yincheng's very cold side before, that indifferent expression and eyes, as if anyone except himself could be isolated from him, and the corners of his eyebrows and eyes were cold. Coupled with the fact that Wang Yincheng advised Gao Yan to calm down and see his feelings more than once before, now that he thinks about it, and then contact Liu Yi just now, I am afraid that it is also because he himself suffered humiliation and suffered losses in the Liu family back then.

Gao Yan knew before that Wang Yincheng's growing up environment and college experience were very bad, but he felt that Wang Yincheng could marry Liu Heng, and he had two sons who were so smart and stupid, and he could be regarded as seeking benevolence, and now it seems that everyone really has a difficult scripture.

Gao Yan felt for a while, and thought of his background and experience, and sighed: "I tell you the truth, Liu Yi, don't be unhappy, I don't want to go to your house to meet your family for the time being."

Liu Yi looked sideways at Gao Yan, his expression was very serious, and nodded: "Don't go back for the time being, I also think so."

Gao Yan leaned on the back of the sofa and suddenly said, "Is that before the raw rice balls?" "Wouldn't you? According to Wang Yincheng's personality, he was so ugly by the Liu family at that time, how could he want children again? What's more, the experience of giving birth to bean paste back then was also desperate, and people who had such an encounter would still want to have a second child?

Liu Yi was stunned and said, "It is said to be an accident."

Gao Yan sat up straight and widened his eyes: "Accident? Didn't you say surgery before? "Now men give birth to children in two situations, one is injections and surgery to adjust their physiological condition to a fertile state, and the other is natural fertility.

Liu Yi wiped his face and said, "That's why I said it was an accident." "Who would have thought that Wang Yincheng would have won the bid so much at that time.

Gao Yan was also surprised after hearing this, but he was stunned when he suddenly remembered something. Just at this time, Dongdong called out his father in the room, and Liu Yi immediately heard that he was calling himself, so he stood up and walked towards the room.

Gao Yan turned his head to look at Liu Yi, a cold sweat broke out on his neck, he didn't bring a condom when he and Liu Yi did it just now, he was born with a special physique like a fake bag! ! !

Gao Yan scolded in his heart, and finally experienced the mood of a woman scolding her mother after being slept by a man without a condom, Gao Yan glanced at the door speechlessly, and I don't know if the contraceptive pill that women take now is useful if men eat it...

Gao Yan's heart of 10,000 grooves Nima rushed over, just just cared about Shuang crooked, all forgot this stubble, Gao Yan scratched his hair in annoyance, stood up and walked back and forth two steps, and when his eyes looked towards Dongdong's room, he suddenly remembered a question - did Liu Yi also think that he was doing surgery at that time? After all, there are too few people with special physiques.

Liu Yi went to Dongdong's room and helped Dongdong take down a plush toy on top of the cabinet, and when he came out, he saw Gao Yan standing on the edge of the sofa, his face was a little ugly.

Liu Yi approached and was about to ask what was wrong, Gao Yan grabbed Liu Yi's pajamas, leaned in close and lowered his voice: "Remember to bring a cover next time!" Gao Yan almost gritted his teeth, he didn't want to get pregnant with a small bun at this time; Gao Yan does not have any obstacles psychologically, he feels that it is not a big problem to have one or two more, anyway, he also likes children, but now the timing is not right.

Liu Yi nodded, did not think much about anything, but just felt that sex wearing condoms is basic respect, especially when the other party feels that it is necessary.

That night, Dongdong's family of three ate a small pot of rice at home, the dish was Gao Yanyao, and four dishes were made, Liu Yi had a good ability to make soup with one hand, so he burned a soup.

In the evening, the three of them sat at the table to eat, Dongdong no longer wanted to be fed at all, now even if Tangyuan is not the only one Dongdong can eat a few mouthfuls of food and then raise his head and talk to Gao Yan.

Dongdong was a little unaccustomed to playing alone, and he didn't want to sleep at this time, so after dinner, Liu Yi accompanied the child back to the room.

After Gao Yan finished washing the dishes and cleaning, he went back to the bedroom and took out his mobile phone to take a look, he had recently turned the mobile phone to silent to prevent Zhao Sen or Gao Rongsheng and the like from suddenly calling him.

Gao Yan took out his mobile phone and did not have a call or text message prompt, but after thinking about it, he still sent a text message to Zhao Sen to inquire. He had to urge Gao Rongsheng's matter this time, not urging him, afraid that in the end Zhao Sen would not give himself a satisfactory result.

Zhao Sen quickly replied with a text message [wait a minute].

Gao Yan took the mobile phone and glanced at it, did not care, held the mobile phone and sat on the edge of the bed, and after a while Zhao Sen's phone called, the voice on the other end was very empty, and there was a little echo of his own.

Zhao Sen came up and said, "I'm abroad now, has Gao Rongsheng called you recently?"

Gao Yan said, "No."

Zhao Sen: "It may be soon." He found a dealer for the money tree you made for him, and it seems that he is still very careful this time, secretly wary of what you will do. He found someone and hid himself behind it, trying to catch big fish.

Gao Yan was about to speak, Zhao Sen sneered, his voice was full of sarcasm, "Once I was bitten by a snake for ten years and was afraid of the well rope, but now the snake that bit my son turned around and bit Lao Tzu again, Gao Rongsheng knew it, and he couldn't be angry to death."

Gao Yan realized that there was something in Zhao Sen's words, and quickly said, "What do you mean?"

Zhao Sen: "That Wen Ning, I found that banker, and said that the goods in Gao Rongsheng's hand were the three plants you made."Money Tree. "

Wen Ning?

Gao Yan held the mobile phone and did not speak, he did not know whether Zhao Sen was testing himself, or if he was really just stating a fact.

Zhao Sen continued: "Gao Huanyu planted it once before, I guess Gao Rongsheng didn't have such good luck to get out this time.

Only then did Gao Yan speak, and said faintly: "Dare you want to do nothing and just sit and reap the profits?"

Zhao Sen laughed, but finally Lao Cheng sighed, and said on the phone: "Who said that I want to sit and reap the profits?" Wen Ning knew that I had a relationship with the Gao family, and he knew who was behind me, how could he let me sit and reap the profits by himself? He must have done a clean job this time, and I didn't get any benefit. He remembered my hatred, knowing that I used you before, and now I don't turn back to fix me, I should thank God.

Gao Yan listened to Zhao Sen's last few words of unclear meaning, and only spoke: "Finished?"

Zhao Sen: "Don't hang up the phone, let me ask you one last time, what you promised before still counts, right?"

Gao Yan replied lightly: "Count."

A few days later, in the period when Wang Yincheng and Liu Heng had not yet reconciled, Gao Rongsheng really contacted Gao Yan, his tone was very low, his voice was tactful and he seemed to have endless remorse and self-blame, first said that Gao Qian left at a young age, he was very painful and self-blamed, the white-haired person sent the black-haired person, and said that Gao Qian was his only son, and he was rejected by the family because he had a love that was not favored by everyone, which was also a pain in his heart, It was he who was blinded by the face and interests of the family at that time, and it was he who turned his back on the father-son relationship.

Gao Rongsheng said almost tears, saying that he should have recognized Gao Yan back earlier, saying that he actually knew that Gao Yan secretly taught Gao Yan's craft, and he also acquiesced, saying that he also had feelings for Gao Yan, and felt that although the child could not recognize him, he was also a species of high potential, and should inherit the craft...

Finally, he said that he was old and about to die, and it was really late for him to wake up now, and he didn't ask for anything now, so he begged Gao Yan to return to the Gao family, and it didn't matter if he didn't recognize himself; He even said that he had no other meaning, he was willing to let Gao Yan inherit a coin, which was a debt to their father and son for so many years, and hoped that Gao Yan could accept it.

Gao Rongsheng talked alone on the phone for a long time, and he said it with tears and sobs endlessly, and every word seemed to carry infinite sincerity and regret, only hoping that Gao Yan could return to the Gao family to inherit the mantle that his father should have inherited back then, and do what his father did not finish back then.

Gao Yan was holding the mobile phone at that time, his eyes were looking straight ahead, and he asked: "Why don't you call me out and say it to my face?" "Words are full of remorse, every word is tears, the effect on the phone is so good, let alone in person? If you want to impress people, isn't it more sincere in person? With Gao Rongsheng's means, since he decided not to have a face, it was natural to pick a good effect.

Gao Rongsheng paused on the other end of the phone without squeaking.

Gao Yan's face crawled with a cold smile, he thought that either Wen Ning or Zhao Sen had already forced Gao Rongsheng to fail, Gao Rongsheng was now taking care of himself, of course, there was no time to run from Suzhou to H City to meet him. It's not that he doesn't want to come, it's that he doesn't have time and energy, he has been forced to go up Liangshan, at this time Gao Yan is the life-saving crooked neck tree under the cliff, Gao Rongsheng hangs Gao Yan, as if grasping a life-saving straw, so that he will not immediately crush his bones.

Gao Yan sneered in his heart, and a twisted soul suddenly appeared in his heart, that soul enjoyed the revenge of this moment like a drug, listening to Gao Rongsheng's words of submission and kneeling, feeling the panic and despair that grew in his heart after being forced into a corner.

It took several seconds for Gao Yan to come back from that twisted mentality and coldly replied: "In my life, I will never go back to the Gao family, never!" "