Chapter 65

Gao Yan was excited for a day, and he couldn't bear to take them off for a moment when he stuffed the headphones in his ears, correcting his pronunciation on the balcony while listening to the mesmerizing tones in his ears like a note jump.

When Gao Yan was excited, he could lie on the balcony railing and happily pat the railing, and the palm of his hand was red, which was indeed too exhilarating and exciting, and he was simply stripped naked with Liu Yi and obediently lying on the bed to be picked up.

Gao Yan also specially learned Liu Yi's tone to correct his pronunciation, and recorded a paragraph in a similar way, but finally found that he could not say Liu Yi's "taste of European noble blood", and his level was at most the pronunciation of a middle school teacher.

Maybe it's really that the excitement of the cerebral cortex can increase memory, and Gao Yan memorized the things on the 20 pieces of paper like a divine help, and he memorized it in one breath before dinner.

Today is still the rice cooked by Wang Yincheng, but Liu Heng and Liu Yi are too busy to come back at night, so they have two and three children to eat.

Gao Yan didn't have time to lose his children recently, so he paid special attention to Dongdong at the dinner table, and he was also worried that there would be a situation with Wang Yincheng before.

Gao Yan asked Dongdong, have you been well-behaved in school recently? What did you do?

Dongdong honestly replied, in addition to the normal class, it is to play games with children, and then eat and sleep at noon. However, Dongdong also expressed his distress, because it was girls who liked to run over to kiss him before, and now there are even boys who occasionally run over to kiss him.

Gao Yan felt that it was not a big problem for a three- or four-year-old child to kiss hand in hand, so he enlightened: "It's okay, next time you don't want to kiss you, just say you don't want to be good." Tangyuan

poked the rice with a spoon on the side, and the fat on his cheeks was pulling, indicating that he was unhappy, "There are so few people who kiss me." Bean

paste next to him: "Eat your meal."

Tang Yuan turned his head and looked at Dou Sha aggrievedly: "Brother, did you have children kiss you in kindergarten before?" Dou

Sha didn't say anything, buried his head to eat, Tang Yuan thought that he really asked in vain, Brother Dou Sha must be as likable as Dong Dong when he was a child, and it must be a lot of girls hugging or something%>_<% After

dinner, Gao Yan still hugged Dong Dong home, but his mobile phone suddenly rang halfway through, When I picked it up, I saw that it was Zhao Sen's phone. Gao Yan did not answer or hang up, threw the mobile phone back into his pocket, and took Dongdong home to take a bath and sleep.

Gao Yan played with Dongdong for a while before taking out his mobile phone, and only one did not see the incoming call on the screen, which shows that Zhao Sen is also a very rational person.

Gao Yan dialed the phone back, and after three rings, the mobile phone was picked up, and the man's voice on the other end was tepid, he couldn't hear the slightest ups and downs, and his tone even had a bit of a bit of banter, presumably in a very good mood.

Gao Ya said, "What happened?"

Zhao Sen: "Let's report about Gao Rongsheng."

Gao Yan: "You said."

Zhao Sen: "Gao Rongsheng is about to die, or he is about to collapse, the Gao family is now waiting for Gao Rongsheng to obediently withdraw from the situation, and the coin is basically in decline."

Gao Yan felt that if Gao Rongsheng really completely collapsed, Zhao Sen's current tone would definitely not be so unclear, as if he was happy but not so happy, so he said directly: "What do you want to say?"

Zhao Sen took a breath at the end and paused, before saying, "Wen Ning's handling of this is really 'generous', I didn't get what I wanted, I was screwed up, Gao Rongsheng fell, Wen Ning was happy, you were completely liberated, the porcelain got Huili, but I didn't catch anything, it's not fun." Zhao Sen said faintly.

Didn't catch anything? Gao Yan sneered, "The set of coins I made is given to you for nothing."

Zhao Sen waited for Gao Yan to say this, just poked at the point where he was angry, "A set? I don't have half a set now! Gao Rongsheng is an old fox, Wen Ning is really treacherous, two sets of coins all into his pocket, and by the way, he also wooed the eldest son of a porcelain, and belittled me by the way.

Gao Yan didn't know the curves inside, didn't know the real cause and effect, and couldn't say anything, so he pretended to be stupid and asked: "There is such a thing?" Zhao

Sen has always had some unspeakable expectations for Gao Rongsheng's affairs, he wants to get some, and at the same time hopes that he can reach a new peak in his career, but obviously Wen Ning does not play cards according to common sense, and in the end, he is beaten backwards by Wen Ning and loses a lot.

Zhao Sen was angry, and in his consciousness he always felt that Wen Ning was coming out for Gao Yan, so he wanted to vent out here in Gao Yan, but it was not really angry, he still had the handle pinched by Gao Yan, just wanted to find some sense of existence here.

Zhao Sen said, "Of course there is!" I hadn't had contact with Wen Ning before, and I had never known that this person was so cruel and thought of such evil tricks. He actually found Gao Rongsheng's wife, Lu Die, and told Lu Die to help him. Gao Rongsheng fell too badly this time, that is, because Lu Die was secretly making trouble. And the coins you handed over to Gao Rongsheng were pointed out to be fake at the underground site of the third-party transaction, and you would never have imagined that it was not Wen Ning who wanted to buy the coins, but a European whom Wen Ning knew by building a bridge, and the third-party middleman accepted Wen Ning's benefits, and did not tell Gao Rongsheng who the buyer was before. That European had a close relationship with the Red Shield family and had a great background, and Gao Rongsheng was almost chopped on the spot.

Zhao Sen said while recalling now, and had another emotion, thinking that he was simply inferior to others, Wen Ning was ruthless, in terms of the underground antique trade in Asia, who could invite the Osven family, who was close to the Red Shield family? It was not a level at all, Zhao Sen silently thought, he was afraid that he would have struggled all his life, and he would definitely not be able to have such a background status and network like Wen Ning now.

After all, Gao Yan was born at the grassroots and did not know much about foreign history, let alone what kind of complex ancient faction of the Red Shield family. But he vaguely understood that Wen Ning was now different from the rich boy who only knew how to study and have fun.

Of course, Gao Yan was not in the mood to comfort Zhao Sen, he just needed to make sure that Gao Rongsheng really wouldn't have anything to do with him this time.

Gao Yan said two words casually, and also revealed that this time the matter was over, he absolutely kept his promise not to poke out the gallbladder, Zhao Sen finally felt that there was something that was quite agreeable, so he didn't complain about anything anymore and obediently hung up the phone.

Gao Yan sat at the table after hanging up the phone, not in a hurry to do his own thing, he wondered what role Wen Ning played in the whole incident?! Is it because of yourself? Or did Wen Ning himself need to go to the Gao family to insert a pole?

What the hell is he trying to do? Gao Yan had never thought about what Wen Ning was going to do before, because he didn't need to think about it after breaking up without love, but he now wanted to know what Wen Ning was going to do. Because Gao Yan vaguely felt that he and Wen Ning would still run into each other in the future, and the current situation was likely to be a fuse. Just like two diagonal lines that can't be hit, there may never be an intersection, but unless they are completely parallel or heterogeneous, sooner or later there will be an intersection.

Gao Yan didn't think much deeply, he knew that he couldn't think of a clue, so he didn't want to, took a bath and changed clothes to go to the kitchen to warm milk, and turned some small snacks in the refrigerator to come out and heat up, so as to wait for the "blue-blooded aristocracy" he had in mind to go home.

It was not until ten o'clock that Liu Yi went home, pushed open the door and stood at the entrance, the dim floor lamp hit his face to form a thick shadow, and the person seemed to be very tired, bringing the cold air of the early autumn night into the door.

Gao Yan stood up and looked at Liu Yi with a little surprise, it was the first time he saw Liu Yi showing such fatigue, as if the whole person was wrapped up in a layer of fog, he couldn't see any big expression on his face, but his brows were furrowed, and his face was tired.

Liu Yi shook his head, pulled off his tie and took off the cufflinks, the briefcase was simply placed at the entrance, took off his shoes and walked in, hugged Gao Yan, and finally spit out a turbid breath in Gao Yan's ear: "A little tired."

Liu Yi actually said that he was a little tired? Gao Yan felt amazing, this was the first time he heard him say that he was tired, and he quickly pushed the person to the sofa and sat down, and took hot milk and small snacks from the kitchen。

Liu Yi didn't eat dinner, and his stomach was a little hungry, but he wouldn't say that he didn't eat dinner, so he took a sip of milk and ate snacks calmly as usual.

But Gao Yan saw at a glance that Liu Yi was wrong, and asked, "You didn't eat dinner?"

Liu Yi nodded, there was no need to hide anything at this time, "The meeting was too long, and then I forgot to eat after dinner."

Gao Yan didn't say anything, quickly ran back to the kitchen to rummage through the refrigerator, and turned out a few boxes of quick-frozen dumplings and mooncakes sent by Wang Yincheng before.

Because I basically don't eat meals at home, there is no staple food in the refrigerator, Gao Yansuo boiled water and boiled a pot of dumplings, and washed apples without vegetables and cut them on a plate.

Liu Yi ate a snack, and finally ate hot dumplings after twenty minutes, Gao Yan sat at the table and looked at Liu Yi, he found that Liu Yi ate really well, even if he was hungry, he would not gobble up, the size of each bite and the speed of swallowing were similar, and the eating was not fast or slow. And Liu Yi took off the cufflinks, the cuffs were fished ten centimeters on the wrist, revealing a smooth arm and watch, the person looked handsome and incomparably expensive, it was simply pleasing to the eye, and Gao Yan felt that the quick-frozen dumplings he cooked were very delicious.

Although Gay does look at the face of the man first, Gao Yan has never felt that he is a Yan control before, at least he knows that Liu Yi looks good, but he has not paid special attention to it before, but obviously Liu Yi's performance today is too gorgeous, making Gao Yan's values directly turn ninety degrees - men really have to look handsome, eat so good-looking, and cook people are extremely happy.

Liu Yi'an quietly finished a plate of dumplings, just 30, Gao Yan looked a little drooling, and asked: "Full?"

Liu Yi nodded, his shoulders slacked and he shrugged, the person leaned on the back of the chair, closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he was no longer tired just now. Liu Yi raised his hand to hold Gao Yan's neck, leaned over and kissed him, and said with gentleness in his eyes: "I have to say sorry, I was supposed to come back for dinner today."

Gao Yan said: "It's nothing, you also stayed up late to help me record English, I was excited for a day today, just waiting for you to come back."

Liu Yi was puzzled: "What are you excited about?"

At the mention of English, Gao Yan began to get excited again, his eyes were shining, he approached Liu Yi with a chair, and the two sat next to each other, their eyes widened and they said in amazement: "How did you learn English?" How can you tell that taste?

Liu Yi raised his eyebrows: "What taste?"

Gao Yan said, "Don't care what the taste is, tell me how you learned it first?"

Liu Yi thought for a while: "I have been bilingual in English since elementary school, and although I only went abroad in college, I worked as an exchange student abroad for three years in middle school.

Gao Yan said, "That's it?

Liu Yi nodded: "That's it."

Gao Yan: "This is impossible, even if it is, your English is too ... Too" Gao Yan thought about it, or said: "It's too sexy, how did you do that accent and tone?" "Gao Yan listened to the voice recorder for a day is like watching GV all day, the climax is constantly up and down, and it almost comes out in the end.

Liu Yi never felt that his pronunciation was anything special, at least he always thought so, Gao Yan simply took out the voice recorder and stuffed Liu Yi with an earplug to listen for a few seconds.

Liu Yi listened for a while, and finally touched his forehead with a smile, and said helplessly: "I don't normally speak English like this, that is to correct your pronunciation, so there is especially a slowdown, tone and tone is to consider your interview occasion, you need to have a little European style."

Gao Yan was not satisfied with this explanation, or he was a little disappointed, he thought that it was just like this, why was it like this?

Gao Yan took the voice recorder away and once again said that he liked what Liu Yi recorded was very sexy.

Liu Yi also waited for Gao Yan to emphasize it again before reacting, understanding that Gao Yan was moving in autumn, and his heart was itching.

Liu Yi leaned into Gao Yan's ear, raised his hand and touched Gao Yan's ear and neck, like the voice in the voice recorder, deliberately slowed down the voice and tone, so that the tone became deep, "So satisfied?"

Gao Yan snorted, a stir rose in his heart, and turned to look at Liu Yi.

Liu Yi's face was not half flawed when seen at close range, it was perfect, his forehead and eyelashes were halothered with a layer of aperture, looking down at himself, his eyes were half smiling, deliberately revealing a bit of ruffled taste.

Gao Yan sighed in his heart, thinking how could there be such an attractive man in this world? "If you look at me with this expression in the future, no, half a month later, I will definitely have high blood pressure."

Liu Yi then raised his hand and took his index finger to gently provoke Gao Yan's chin, sat up straight, let Gao Yan raise his eyes to look up at himself, and then maintained his voice, and said in Gao Yan's ear: "What about this?"

Gao Yan's blood was almost boiling, so he said honestly: "I will probably spray blood later."

Liu Yi let out a low laugh, let go of Gao Yan, stood up, slowly took off his coat and shrugged on the back of the chair, and then raised his right hand while lowering his eyes to twist the second button at the top of the neckline, his eyes were almost "seducing", but his tone was arrogant: "I'm going to take a bath."

Gao Yan stood up in a panic, watched Liu Yi turn around the moment he stood up, and hurriedly followed behind like a dog: "I... I'll go get your clothes. Saying that, he was about to walk towards the bedroom, but was pulled by Liu Yi.

Liu Yi looked sideways at Gao Yan, raised his eyebrows, and continued to be careless: "Do you need it?" "

......

Oh, my God!!! Gao Yan never knew that Liu Yi had such a trait that could seduce people, making Gao Yan almost blood, veins, swelling, swelling, and swelling.

No, of course not... But Gao Yan didn't know what to say at this time, so he was pulled into the bathroom by Liu Yi and locked the door with his backhand.

There was only a very small light turned on in the bathroom, Liu Yi was tall, standing in the bathroom almost blocked a piece of light, Gao Yan's eyes were only left with Liu Yi, watching Liu Yi clinging to the shirt and suit pants wrapped around his body, watching Liu Yi squinting his eyes and slowly unbuttoning the buttons little by little, and then casually taking off his shirt, revealing his shoulders, chest and lower abdomen...

Liu Yi took off his shirt and said suspiciously: "What are you waiting for?"

Gao Yan swallowed and spat, his throat moved up and down, and he also reacted that he should pounce on and eat people at this moment, but Liu Yi's slow movements were like a plate of carefully cooked food, so that Gao Yan couldn't bear to swallow it all in one bite, and he must eat it in small bites.

Gao Yan leaned against the door, his gaze fell on Liu Yi's chest, then his lower abdomen, then his lower body.

So just like that, Gao Yan watched Liu Yi tear off his belt and unzip his trousers, and finally took off his suit pants, and kicked his toes to the side.

In front of Gao Yan was a Liu Yi who was only wrapped in underwear.