Chapter 70

Yun Chang doubted Liu Yi's identity, but what was even more confused was how much Gao Yan knew about Liu Yi's net worth, so he turned around and inquired.

However, Gao Yan's answer was very unexpected to him, Gao Yan did not seem to care very much about what business Liu Yi had, and how much overseas assets seemed to be paid much attention to, according to Gao Yan's "White Lotus" answer, that is, their current living conditions are much better than ordinary people, luxury houses and famous cars, material life is also very abundant, do not need to ask for too much.

Of course, Gao Yan also had a reason to answer Yun Chang like this, he was not familiar with Yun Chang, and it was impossible to take out his life to others to gossip.

Yun Chang blinked his eyes and acted completely surprised: "Don't you care? Shouldn't it be figured out?

Gao Yan shook his head and did not answer, if it is an ordinary person, of course, it should be clear, but Liu Yi is different, he knows that Liu Yi has other businesses, he has not asked, Liu Yi has only mentioned it a few times, but he has a feeling that Liu Yi did not mean not to say, but it is not yet time.

Of course, such an idea is indeed very "white lotus" plus "Virgin", but Gao Yan always feels that his life has a "Cinderella"-style plot, after coming to H City, it is too smooth, people always have to stay awake, Gao Yan believes in men's reason and calmness, so he has always asked himself not to be too forceful.

And the fact is that Gao Yan's perception is not wrong, and Liu Yi began to rectify Huarong almost in bloodbath in the next two days.

Almost overnight, half of Huarong's middle management was fired and half voluntarily resigned.

Huarong is sitting on medical equipment, the middle management has not changed much in recent years, only a few positions have changed, and the others have basically struggled for many years to achieve the current position, and now this situation can almost be said to be a company's big turmoil.

According to Hu Lian's words, Liu Yi was simply crazy!

The middle level can almost be said to be a company's neurogen, playing an absolute role in the communication between the lower level and the top management, and is the core force in the company's decision-making and execution.

On the day of the incident, the local newspaper began to report on the middle-level turmoil of Huarong International, and Wang Yincheng, as a news insider, naturally learned about the situation before all the uninformed people.

However, what surprised him even more was that Liu Heng was also involved in this incident!

Huarong's stock almost fell before the end of the day, and all kinds of rumors in the newspapers and media began to play up.

People from all walks of life began to speculate about the cause of Huarong's turmoil, and some "experts" said that this was the inevitable result of Huarong's development, after all, the medical device market has long been monopolized by so few, Huarong wants to emerge, naturally there must be revolutionary changes; Some people also say that Huarong will have such a thing and the previous president Liu Heng has an inseparable relationship, the outside world has long known that the two are brothers, so they think that this matter is likely to be a business war between brothers, and the matter of Huarong's stock price plummeting that year was also taken out and re-copied, and some people analyzed that it was likely that Liu Yi made a move behind his back that year, and finally pulled Liu Heng off the horse.

Of course, even serious socio-economic reports always have to be related to some "emotional" materials that the public cares about, even if they really have no relationship, creating conditions must also be related.

According to the brotherly relationship between Liu Yi and Liu Heng, plus a suitable business battlefield background, if you add another "woman", uh, or "man", then you can simply make a commercial emotional film with explosive ratings.

So after the serious report, it began to go viral that the two brothers Liu Yi and Liu Heng were tearing their faces for a "man", as for who the man was, the report did not directly say, but from the appearance of wearing in and out of the occasion and the model he drove, the more Wang Yincheng looked at it, the more he felt like Gao Yan.

Wang Yincheng closed the computer at that time, rubbed his temples, and pondered a question, why is Gao Yan not him? After thinking about it for a long time, oh, yes, in the summer, he hardly goes out, reading in the villa every day, but Gao Yan often runs out.

Wang Yincheng looked helplessly at the ceiling, and the otaku really had no way out.

Gao Yan saw the news than Wang Yincheng, but he was not late, because the news on the Internet was much faster than the print media, and Gao Yan almost didn't go back when he found out that afternoon.

The main thing is that the authenticity of the news makes him, the "party", quite unacceptable.

Yun Chang is a foreigner, has a kind of natural familiarity, and after a few days with Gao Yan, he found that Gao Yan was a very good talker and began to speak, he couldn't understand Chinese, but it didn't affect his understanding of the development of the situation, "Oh, oh, look, Qiao Xing pointed to a photo with a picture on Weibo and said, the genes of the two brothers of the Liu family are really very good, you are really lucky as that 'male protagonist'."

Gao Yan: "Thank you, can the male protagonist let you go?"

Yun Chang continued to pout, and said with a smile: "No, no, I can't digest it, in fact, I still want to do it very much."

Gao Yan sighed, and did not add chaos to Liu Yi at this time, but not adding chaos to Liu Yi does not mean that Liu Heng cannot be chaotic, so a phone dialed over, and after a few rings, it was connected.

"Hello?" Liu Heng's voice on the other end sounded very irritable and anxious, even if the other party was Gao Yan, Liu Heng's tone was not much better, he even spoke before Gao Yan: "Can you call Liu Yi before calling me?"

Gao Yan said, "Oh, what a situation.
Liu Heng's head was about to split, and the corners of his lips were foaming, "Ask
Liu Yi!" After speaking, he hung up the phone directly.

In Gao Yan's phone call, Yunchang left an eye, climbed the wall to land on a foreign website, typed the English name of a company in the search box, and the news entries within a month jumped out in a second.

Most of these news came from very well-known foreign financial media, and what did not disappoint Yunchang was that it did mention the company's recent financing changes, the most sensational of which was a piece of news about patented technology. Foreign newspapers rarely use the entire page connected to cover a piece of news, but that patented technology is very eye-catching.

It was a patent on prosthetic replacement and artificial bone technology in the biomedical field, which had been approved a few years ago by a well-known European biomedical company, which had since invested in R&D and manufacturing and typical experiments, and achieved great technical success after piloting several small hospitals.

Biomedical is an evergreen tree, the future will only go better and better and more promising, but the initial investment and R & D costs are too high, ordinary people dare not try, but that company succeeded, has become a much-talked about biological and medical industry example.

Has that company been obscure before? No, it's not. It is a very fast-growing and very surprising company, which was the darling of the newspaper media three years ago, and she was called a new star in the business world, because the industry is too special and talked about by too many people. For people, a company that can save lives is far more noble than Wall Street's dirty financial politics.

And with that company has become the new favorite of the media and the upstart of the class, there are two other people, one of whom is called Andre Liu.

Not long ago, the news of patented technology reported in two pages was news about the company's internal rectification, and what made Yunchang raise his eyebrows was that the changes of that company and Huarong were surprisingly the same.

The same type of company, the same internal changes, less than a month before and after, and most importantly, their bosses are surnamed Liu.

Andre Liu? Liu Yi? Or are they the same person at all?

Yunchang searched for some news with pictures from three years ago, and he did not read the report, but only focused on a few clear frontal photos of the person, and the man in the photo was very handsome and deep-contoured's Asian face, dressed rigorously and without losing style, is perfect on both the front and the side.

Yunchang looked at a few photos and then closed the web page.

Yunchang has much more information than others, and knows the internal operations of many large companies, so naturally he will not be particularly surprised by this kind of large-scale reform that seems "incredible" to others. He just didn't expect that he really guessed correctly, that Liu Yi, Gao Yan's man, was really the Andre who was popular in the European upper circle but disappeared silently for three years.

Yunchang sighed again, he suddenly thought what a pair of canary cufflinks counted, according to the evaluation of Andre's contribution by foreign media that year, he was completely worthy of the blue blood courtesy, but people didn't care, his wife and children were pregnant for three years, and returning to the overseas upper class circle was just a matter of turning around and waving his hand, and look, people are not busy now.

And Gao Yan did not see Liu Yi in the next three days, Liu Yi was too busy to go home, of course, he had no way to go home now, and all the media were squatting and waiting for him to expose his whereabouts.

Gao Yan had no choice, in order to keep a low profile, he could only take the child home with Wang Yincheng and the two, and took leave from kindergarten. Dou Sha did not ask for leave, and every day it was time to go to school and go home.

Tangyuan and Dongdong feel a little depressed because they don't go to school, because they find that even if they don't go to school, they can't go to other places to play.

Tangyuan is very anxious at home every day, Wang Yincheng has no choice but to bring the big one over to comfort the little one, pointing to the dousha and saying: "My brother was the same back then, and I was picked up from kindergarten for a few days, my brother can endure, of course, Tangyuan must also work hard!" Tangyuan

looked at the bean paste pitifully, "That brother was also very depressed at that time, right?" Dou

Sha has been playing alone since he was a child, and at that time he was accompanied by oranges, and he didn't feel anything bitter or depressed at all, and he felt that he didn't have to go to kindergarten and was very happy, but now he was in danger, in order to comfort Tangyuan, he could only glance at his head, look elsewhere, and admit very reluctantly: "Well, it's bitter." "

= = Who the hell taught a four-year-old to be so esoteric about it!?

Favor Marriage [寵婚]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara