Chapter 60

After Gao Yan finished speaking, he hung up the phone directly, he didn't block the number or anything, anyway, he changed the phone number and called it like a pass, and he knew that Gao Rongsheng would not come to persuade anything for the time being, meaningless words are equal to nonsense, Gao Rongsheng can do some practical and meaningful interest lure, and will no longer whisper like just now.

Gao Yan just said evil at this moment, but psychologically the "revenge" is over, and the life will continue to live.

Anyway, with Zhao Sen here, he doesn't have to do anything, and he has a more important career and family life, and now it's really stupid to entangle with Gao Rongsheng at this juncture.

Liu Yi played with Dongdong for a while at night, and the cub now seemed to have endless energy, the bed was full of toys, and the floor was everywhere.

Liu Heng previously bought a set of plush four-legged lions for his two children, a male lion, three female lions and two other cubs, and Tangyuan didn't love plush toys and gave them all to Dongdong.

At this moment, Liu Yi and Dongdong each held a male lion, regarded the bed as a territory in the forest, rolled paper spread out and divided their respective spheres of influence, Dongdong sat on the head of the bed, and Liu Yi sat on the bed.

Dongdong held the male lion in both hands, jumped and jumped, jumped to the boundary line, Liu Yi moved the lion over, and said, "This is my territory, I can't cross the line." Dongdong

snorted softly and played: "It will soon be my territory, you can't beat me!" Saying that, he pointed the lion's butt at the lion in Liu Yi's hand and slowly moved it back.

Liu Yi said, "How did you go back?"
Dong
Dong said while moving the lion: "It's dinner time, I'm going back to rest." Dongdong

said seriously, Liu Yi had a smile on the corner of his lips, raised the lion in his hand and pressed one leg on the white roll paper, Dongdong originally looked down at the lion in his hand, as if he sensed it all at once, immediately raised his eyes, with vigilance in his eyes, opened his mouth to roar, and at the same time turned the doll in his hand over.

Liu Yi played with Dongdong for a long time, and even watched how Dongdong fed the little lion, and how one person decorated two corners to use the big lion to take the little lion to hunt, Liu Yi carefully looked at the child, and carefully found that Dongdong not only paid attention, but also had good observation and memory. Before Wang Yincheng took the child to the zoo to see the lion, and told the child about the living habits of the lion, Dongdong not only remembered it clearly, but also used it when playing games.

Liu Yi now looks at Dongdong more and more, the more he looks at it, the more he feels that his son is better than other children, although he is not as smart as bean paste, but he is sweeter than bean paste; Not as stupid as tangyuan, but much smarter than tangyuan.

However, Liu Yi feels that Dongdong is a little "crooked", shouldn't boys like Tangyuan like Transformers and cars? Why does Dong Dong especially like four-legged stuffed beasts?

Since moving back, it has been much easier for Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng to go to Zhihu.

It didn't take long for Chen Jiao to bring over all the documents of the rented land, and by the way, he informed Wang Yincheng that he could decorate.

Since Gao Yan knew that Chen Jiao was the chef of Liu Heng's restaurant, the meeting of the three became a small apartment set by Wang Yincheng not far from the Zhihu Lake, with stoves, refrigerators, tableware, pots and pans, and the three of them didn't have to go out to eat, and directly opened a small stove for Chen Jiao.

Chen Jiao's working time and ingredients are soaked together, and he generally does not cook things outside of work, and Ye Xiaotian wants to eat what his wife personally makes depends on Chen Jiao's mood, but Chen Jiao is very face-saving for Gao Yan. Chen Jiao thought to himself that Gao Yan has many bull forks, Wang Yincheng can take Liu Heng is already a feat, Gao Yan bent Liu Yi, that is simply a miracle in the world! ! !

At the same time, Gao Yan's own profession is mysterious and technical in Chen Jiao's opinion, so Chen Jiao looks at Gao Yan very much, plus Gao Yan has not read much, Chen Jiao has a kind of heroic friendship in his heart that "you can mix well without reading".

Wang Yincheng's house is an open kitchen, Chen Jiao stir-fried, Wang Yincheng took the designer's design drawings and Gao Yan to discuss. Gao Yan did not understand the design drawings, and Wang Yincheng transformed the drawings into a three-dimensional brain picture in words, what materials were used in which place, what was placed, what space design and so on.

After listening to it, Gao Yan only felt that the interlacing was like a mountain, but the designer was still very level, and his previous ideas on decoration style were completely used, and on top of this, there were more embellishments and decorations, which showed a garden-style style.

Gao Yan finally said: "It's no problem for me to listen here, just check it." Is the renovation team also responsible over there?

Wang Yincheng rolled up the drawings and said, "As long as the money is ready, once the drawings are finalized, it will be a matter of minutes to transport the materials there." By the way," Wang Yincheng turned his head to look at Chen Jiao in the kitchen: "Chen Jiao, if the Zhihu side is renovated now, do you need a certificate and what fee to pay?"

Chen Jiao raised his head from the soup pot, snorted, and turned his head and said: "What you need, anyway, the documents should be all done, I let Ye Immortal get it all right, save you trouble and run again."

Wang Yincheng chuckled: "Ye Xiaotian has recently changed his name again?"

Chen Jiao slowly drew circles in the pot with a spoon in his hand, without raising his eyes, "He called Ye Jian forgetful, Ye annoying, Ye Irritable, Ye Doudou some time ago, and officially changed his name to Ye Immortal yesterday."

Gao Yan wanted to laugh every time he heard the various nicknames that Chen Jiao gave his man, "What explanation?"

Chen Jiao turned off the fire on the stove, turned around, supported the bar with his arms, and said: "Last night I poured him milk, he said that if he didn't drink it, he wouldn't die, it was cold, bring him a coat, he said he wouldn't die if he didn't wear it, he took the elevator and I took the stairs, he said that he wouldn't die if he moved less..."

Wang Yincheng thought for a while and said, "What is Ye Doudou?"

Chen Jiao looked at the ceiling and said, "He has a bean on his butt."
After Chen Jiao made dinner, the three men sat around the bar to eat, Gao Yan himself can cook, and has also eaten Wang Yincheng's cooking, but compared with
Chen Jiao, it is simply not a level, and the person is at the level of a master.

The three men can talk about a lot of topics, business football game investment stocks, and then I don't know how, talking and talking about Wang Yincheng and Liu Heng.

Wang Yincheng was silent for a while, drank half a mouthful of pig's foot soup, and Chen Jiao said, "You haven't reconciled yet?"

Wang Yincheng said: "Cold him, I always feel that Liu Heng's thoughts in recent years are very extreme, he has always refused to return to Liu's house, and the mustard is very deep."

Chen Jiao said, "Isn't that also for you?"

Wang Yincheng frowned: "His kind of family, with Liu Heng's IQ and EQ, do you think he should turn his face with his family and not go back?" He has a lot of ways to go, can have many ways, but in the end he took a dead end, and he has to take everyone with him, do you think it's normal?

Chen Jiao shook his head and glared, "Don't ask me, I don't know." "Chen Jiao has always been a simple solution to complex problems.

Wang Yincheng turned his head to look at Gao Yan: "What do you think?"

Gao Yan didn't have to think about it, so he nodded and said, "I think according to Liu Heng's person, he should face the difficulties, and retreat and excessive forbearance don't seem like his style of doing things."

Wang Yincheng pouted, "So he should change his name to Liu Dazhuan now!"

Chen Jiao: "Huh? Defecate?

Wang Yincheng: "The change of change!"

Chen Jiao: "Oh, hey, orange, have you ever thought about this situation." Chen Jiao nodded on the bar counter with his hand, raised his eyes and said, "He is so cringe-winking, probably not because of himself." When you don't have bean paste, do you think it doesn't matter what you eat, and if you have a child, you have to eat a nutritious meal? Liu Heng should be concerned about you, you listened to such ugly words in the Liu family at that time, Liu Heng may be afraid that you will be hurt again. "

Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan subconsciously opened their mouths to refute at the same time, because Chen Jiao said the most obvious truth, this truth transfers a person's responsibility to the powerful relationship of the people around him, and people like Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng will have an epistemic rejection of this theory, feeling that this transfer is actually shirking responsibility.

But the two could not refute anything.

Chen Jiao looked at the two and shrugged, "My idea is relatively simple, but that's what I think."

Chen Jiao's thinking is indeed simple, he believes that if Liu Heng's inaction is not caused by himself, it is because of Wang Yincheng.

Gao Yan and Wang Yincheng did not speak, and Chen Jiao's words made the two smart people silent at the same time.

Gao Yan said after a while, "Maybe that's the case."

Wang Yincheng shook his head, Gao Yan didn't know if he wanted to refute or if he didn't know. But Gao Yan was very touched in his heart, if Liu Heng is the kind of person who has always done things bravely and invincible, then what does the current fear and caution show?

It shows that Liu Heng loves Wang Yin too much, he puts his lover in an equal position with himself, he can't afford to lose, he would rather not return to the Liu family to be a shrunken turtle in the eyes of others, and he can't risk the risk of opening up with Wang Yin at any time to fight for the status of his lover in the Liu family.

What is the status compared to Wang Yincheng?

Gao Yan and Chen Jiao turned their heads to look at Wang Yincheng at the same time, Wang Yincheng was silent from beginning to end, and he suddenly remembered that when he and Liu Heng first met, Liu Heng was a big president with hundreds of thousands of cufflinks in a suit and a luxury car.

What now?

Now he is just a small owner of an ordinary restaurant chain that runs around every day.

Chen Jiao held the chopsticks in his mouth, thought for a long time, and said, "I don't think Ye Xiaotian will give up his current career."

Gao Yan echoed: "Liu Yi is too, without Huarong, there will be other businesses." After

the dinner for the three, Chen Jiao took the computer and transferred 200,000 yuan to Gao Yan, which was regarded as an early investment.

Wang Yincheng didn't know what he was thinking, and it didn't take long to leave with his bag, and Gao Yan originally wanted to ask more, but was stopped by Chen Jiao.

After Wang Yincheng left, Chen Jiaocai said: "From Huarong to the restaurant, only Liu Heng himself knows the big difference, and the orange should be seen with his own eyes and experienced well."

Gao Yan raised his eyebrows and looked at Chen Jiao, Chen Jiao scratched his hair, and said a little embarrassed: "Hey, it's not me who said it, my mother told me, my father was in the General Staff before, it can be regarded as a high position to retire, my mother has always said that my father is not easy to retreat, that position, no one will want to retire so early."
After
Gao Yan returned that day, he put himself in their shoes and replaced them with Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng, asking Liu Yi what he would do if it were him.

Gao Yan felt that he was actually quite stupid to ask this, like a silly boy looking for security.

Liu Yi was reading the newspaper at that time, and without raising his eyes, he replied directly: "I am no better than Liu Heng, and the old man still threatens me with his family property." If I were Liu Heng, the person who said the wrong thing would get out, I don't want the things of the Liu family, and the children and wife deserve the same lot.

Gao Yan looked at the lamp shadow on the ceiling, and when he entered the house, it was as deep as the sea.