Chapter 11 - Knowing The Truth

Liu Yi used to be an absolute single, and even if it is suddenly another day, it is impossible to find a suitable person to fall in love with and get married and have children soon.

That year, Liu Yi was 34 years old, and Liu Heng's happy and complete life was undoubtedly a strong medicine for him, letting him know that the life of the original family of three could be so happy and happy.

Liu Yi wanted to have a child at that time, even if he didn't have a lover in his life, but if he had a child, would life suddenly become different from before? Men yearn for a peaceful family life, and Liu Yi is the same. But at that time, Liu Yi made all the preparations, even decorated the baby room, bought a bunch of children's things, all of which he bought by himself, but in the end, all hope ended in the hospital's test report - Liu Yi's sperm motility is not suitable for children at all!

If you never thought about having children at the beginning, there was no hope, it would not be a disappointment, but at that time, Liu Yi wanted a child in his heart, prepared tens of millions and even wanted to have two more, a boy and a girl. But the door that he pushed open with his own hands was mercilessly closed by God, he could not give birth, he would not have children of his own, and all hopes were dashed.

Hu Lian also clearly remembered that Liu Yi also bought a villa at that time, and the entire second floor was designed as a room for children, the amusement facilities had been booked, and even a small children's pool was built on the first floor. Liu Yi knew best how attentive Hu Lian was at that time, because it was Hu Lian who was fully responsible for contacting the surrogacy agency to deal with various things.

However, the house has just begun to be renovated, all hopes have been dashed, and it is not clear whether the house has continued to be renovated later; But Hu Lian knew that the door of the baby room in the apartment where Liu Yi lived at the time was locked tightly since then, and the key was shelved.

Hu Lian was sitting alone in the office, and the waiting in the hall outside had been closed, leaving only a few lights, Hu Lian looked up and looked out, his eyes were slightly difficult to choose.

But there was one thing he never told Liu Yi.

Not long after learning that Liu Yi could not give birth, the surrogacy agency suddenly called Hu Lian, saying that someone originally wanted to have a child, so he came to the surrogacy agency to register and take a sperm, but the agency inadvertently mistook Liu Yi's sperm to that person due to negligence.

Hu Lian was only slightly surprised at the time, because from their point of view, Liu Yi had nothing to lose, but from the perspective of the person who wanted to have a child, taking Liu Yi's sperm would undoubtedly disappoint his hopes of not getting pregnant at all or miscarriage a few months later.

Hu Lian kindly reminded the people of the surrogacy agency at that time, saying: "I appreciate you calling me to tell me the truth, but now your priority is to call the person who wants to have a child, right?"

The people from the surrogacy agency were quite calm, did not yell at Hu Lian, and said calmly: "If it was just like this, we would have called the other party in a hurry at that time!"

Hu Lian's eyelids jumped at that time, and he heard the other end of the phone say: "But when the problem is concerned, that person came to conceive three months ago! And already pregnant successfully! We also recently discovered that sperm got it wrong."

Hu Lian was so shocked that he almost jumped up from his chair: "What? The pregnancy was successful!?"

The head said, "Yes! The third trimester was smooth in all respects, but after we found out that the sperm was wrong, we wanted to call the person, but now we can't find that person!