Chapter 24

The three children were talking in the ward, and the atmosphere was suddenly different.

Gao Yan stood by and watched, how to see how he felt that the three children were like kittens together. Bean paste is the leading big cat, holding two kittens around him.

Gao Yan and Liu Yi walked out together and left the ward for the three children.

From time to time, parents or doctors and nurses walked by in the hospital corridor, and Gao Yan and Liu Yi stood by the window not far from the hospital diagonally, and when they looked downstairs, they could see a large green lawn.

Gao Yan looked out the window a little intently, and Liu Yi said, "What are your plans?"

Gao Yan looked back at Liu Yi and shook his head, "I didn't think about it." Gao Yan really didn't think about it, he needed to digest a lot of things, especially the change of Liu Yi's identity, his current boss is still his son's father, I am afraid that no one can accept it gladly.

And Liu Yi already had an initial idea in his heart, there should be no problem on Dongdong's side, but Gao Yan's words, Liu Yi felt that it seemed to take some time.

Liu Yi is a person who doesn't say much in his own right, and Gao Yan is a person who puts most of the words in his heart and chews alone, and the two of them encounter the current situation, and they spend more time facing each other and silent.

At this time, someone walked out from the elevator not far away, the man was wearing a casual khaki pants and white shirt, it seemed that he had just woken up, his eyelids were a little strained, the hair on the back of his head was flattened, holding the mobile phone lazily while walking: "Hmm... I know...... Good...... You can hang up the phone..." The man said as he walked in the direction of Gao Yan and Liu Yi, raised his eyes to look at Liu Yi's back, and then looked towards Gao Yan.

Gao Yan was stunned when he saw the man walking towards here while playing his mobile phone, Dousha's face shook in his mind, and the mole in the center of his eyebrows somehow jumped in front of his eyes, and soon coincided with the mole in the man's eyebrows, and even the outline and facial features of his face.

Gao Yan looked at the man in surprise, his eyes couldn't move for a while, he had seen something like it, but he had never seen something so similar.

Liu Yi also turned his head, and the man just put away his mobile phone.

Liu Yi said, "What's the matter?"

Wang Yincheng nodded towards Gao Yan and said to Liu Yi: "Tangyuan was arguing to see Dongdong, so he came by the way."

Gao Yan looked at Wang Yincheng, it turned out that he was the father of bean paste and tangyuan?

Liu Yi briefly introduced the two to each other, and first said to Gao Yan: "My brother-in-law, Wang Yincheng." Then said to Wang Yincheng: "Gao Yan."

Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan stretched out their hands almost at the same time, shook it, and greeted each other and said hello.

Gao Yan was shocked by Liu Yi's "brother-in-law", which means, in fact, Wang Yincheng is the mother of bean paste and tangyuan? Gao Yan was a little messy in the wind.

Wang Yincheng looked at Liu Yi at this time and said seriously: "Hu Lian is not in the company, and you are not there, there must always be someone to take care of things, right?" Two days later, Huarong's stock fell, and the old man had to call again to ask.

Liu Yi was choked, thought about it, seemed to understand Wang Yincheng's intentions, turned to Gao Yan and said, "I'll go back to the company to deal with things first."