Chapter 45

Gao Yan stood at the door and saw the elegantly dressed woman take off her sunglasses, revealing a face that looked extraordinarily spirited and a pair of smiling black eyes.

Gao Yan and the woman's eyes looked at each other, stunned for a moment, he intuited that the woman in front of him had a feeling of déjà vu, and his brain paused for several seconds before reacting, and the feeling given to him by the person in front of him was very similar to the two brothers Liu Yi and Liu Heng.

Could it be a sister?!

The old housekeeper took two people to move the luggage out of the trunk, Gao Yan and the woman's eyes looked at each other, and unconsciously stepped forward two steps, "Hello."

Jin Yan put away the sunglasses in her hand, nodded with a smile, maybe the smile was too strong, and couldn't help but raise her hand to press the crow's feet at the corner of her eyes, and said, "You are Gao Yan, right?" Hello, my name is Jin Yan. Not

surnamed Liu? Gao Yan pondered Jin Yan's identity in his mind, and just about to speak, he saw Jin Yan take off his hat and walk up the steps, it seems that he didn't expect Gao Yan to be so tall, and opened his mouth and exclaimed: "Oh, everyone is so tall, it really makes me too stressed."

Gao Yan smiled politely, and before he could speak, Liu Yi behind him didn't know when he came out and shouted: "Mom."

Gao Yan heard that mother's legs trembled.

Jin Yan looked towards Liu Yi: "Liu Yi..."

Liu Yi's temples jumped suddenly, Yu Guang glanced at the old housekeeper of the villa, hugged Jin Yan, and then stood next to Gao Yan and introduced: "Mom, let me introduce you..."

Jin Yan interrupted: "I know I know , I know..."

Liu Yi's temples jumped suddenly, turned his head and Gao Yan glanced at each other, Gao Yan raised his eyebrows, Liu Yi turned his head back and coughed: "Mom, come first."

Jin Yan nodded, turned to a few servants carrying luggage, and instructed: "Be lighter when moving boxes, and the gifts for my precious grandchildren are all inside." Gao

Yan and Liu Yi had a bad feeling in their hearts at the same time.

Jin Yan's arrival was very sudden, at least for Liu Yi and Gao Yan. Liu Yi looked for a surrogacy agency to give birth more than four years ago, and inadvertently found out that the low sperm motility did not tell the family, and very few people knew, so the old lady still does not know. Liu Yi has been thinking about how to bring Gao Yan and Dongdong back to meet their families while finding a set of reasonable reasons.

Jin Yan entered the door, the old housekeeper took someone to move the luggage, Gao Yan and Liu Yi followed into the door, both of them were very confused.

After Jin Yan entered the door, she stood in the living room and looked left and right, and said suspiciously: "What about Liu Heng and Orange?"

Liu Yi said, "Accompany the child upstairs."

Jin Yan sat down on the sofa and glanced at Liu Yi, and without saying anything, Liu Yi understood, this is the meaning of letting himself roll quickly.

Liu Yi said, "I'll go and call Liu Heng." After saying that, he turned upstairs and glanced at Gao Yan, who shook his head, meaning that there was no need to worry about him.

Liu Yi went upstairs to call Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng, but his worry was not unreasonable, what scene Jin Yan saw Wang Yincheng for the first time Liu Yi did not know, but Liu Yi knew that Jin Yan still appreciated and liked Wang Yincheng. But today's arrival of Jin Yan was so inquisitive, Liu Yi knew that it was not good.