Chapter 66

I don't know if it was too intense or what, Gao Yan's wrist was strangled by the tie, strangling red prints.

Liu Yi untied his tie with his backhand, casually threw the tie in the trash can next to the bed, but when he turned his head, he saw a particularly obvious red mark on Gao Yan's wrist, Gao Yan's arm was white, especially the inside of his arm, the red mark was particularly conspicuous, and there was a beauty that could not be said after being rubbed; And Gao Yan lay on his side, because he had no strength, he still maintained the original bound action, his chest heaving, and the back of his neck and chest were faintly red marks one after another.

And under Gao Yan's body is a black spaced white striped sheet, the milky white stripe is actually only a little, basically the entire sheet is black, and Gao Yan lies on the side of the almost black sheet, the fair skin color shows a morbid beauty, and the red from the depths of the skin shows a masochistic sexiness in such a black and white combination.

Liu Yi lay back on his side, his chest next to Gao Yan's back, rubbing Gao Yan's wrist with one hand, and reaching out to Gao Yan with the other hand, groping his chest and lower abdomen from his neck.

Gao Yan opened his eyes, felt Liu Yi's hand on his lower abdomen, and said helplessly: "You... I don't know..."

Liu Yi kissed Gao Yan's earlobe, his body pressed down towards Gao Yan, and his palm had touched the inner thigh of Gao Yan. Gao Yan was lying on the bed, one leg was bent, and there was no strength to control Liu Yi, only said: "I have no strength, you can do it yourself."

Liu Yi thought for a while and said, "In addition to the one I just threw away, I still have 38 ties."

Gao Yan: "..."
Liu Yi's voice was hoarse, and he didn't deliberately modify his voice, but Gao Yan still felt dizzy when he listened, and he thought how much he liked
Liu Yi's voice, and now his legs were soft again.

Liu Yi deeply reflected on why his tie was abolished, and finally sincerely admitted his mistake: "Next time I have to tie it looser, I have to buy a tie again in a few days." "

Article 38 ... In a few days...

Gao Yan buried his face in the sheets and decided to ignore Liu Yi for the time being.

Liu Yiyu thought that the corners of his mouth hooked up, he simply deliberately teased Gao Yan, seeing Gao Yan burying his face like a little mouse, closing his eyes in satisfaction, patting Gao Yan's butt after a few seconds, and said, "Get up and go to the bathroom." When

Gao Yan thought about it, the set was broken halfway, and he was very embarrassed, and when he was reminded of this, he remembered that Liu Yi had just shot in it. Gao Yan raised his neck and turned his head to look at Liu Yi angrily: "I told you before, don't get a condom inside!" Gao

Yan did say it to Liu Yi specifically a long time ago, but Liu Yi is really wronged today, he remembers, he also wore it, but it was broken when he did it the coolest halfway, could it be that he still pulled it out and put it back on...

Liu Yi also felt embarrassed when he thought about the situation at that time, half lying down, knowing that he was at a loss, thinking about it and lying back, biting Gao Yan's ear and chin, and said: "My fault, I will carry you to the bathroom."

Gao Yan's scalp was numb, thinking about the scene of a one-meter-nine man holding this one-meter-eight man, he felt inconsistent, moved his body, and sighed: "I'd better go by myself."

Gao Yancai moved his legs slightly, and he felt something flowing down behind him, and he hurriedly clamped his butt and rushed to the bathroom to wash.

When Gao Yan walked back to the room barefoot with a bath towel around his waist, Liu Yi had already changed the number of the sheets, covered with a quilt under his waist, and his upper body was still undressed, looking down at the mobile phone in his hand.

Hearing Gao Yan push the door in, he put down his mobile phone and said, "Finished washing?" Are you okay?

Gao Yan understood what Liu Yi meant, and Liu Yi actually asked him if there was any discomfort in the back to rub the skin and the like.

Gao Yan shook his head while climbing on the bed, "It's okay. But he looked tired, but Liu Yi looked like nothing, and his spirit looked very good.

Doing the above and doing the following are really different... Gao Yan sighed in his heart, and sighed on his mouth, he thought that Liu Yi was almost 40 years old, his physical strength was still so good, not worse than himself, should he be happy or cry... Gao Yan thought in a mess.

Liu Yi used his mobile phone to order a few ties on foreign websites, threw the mobile phone back on the bedside table, lay back on the bed and hugged Gao Yan, Gao Yan half-squinted his eyes a little confused, and felt Liu Yi's arm under his neck and his body.

Gao Yan's mind was muddy at this time, and he felt a big dog lying next to him, raised his hand and touched Liu Yi's face, and then his fingers were moistened again, and someone seemed to have endless energy.

Gao Yan could only comfort himself while reassuring himself, he must have been too tired of memorizing today, and said in confusion: "Do I want some medicine to eat tomorrow?"

Licking the tongue of Gao Yan's fingers, Liu Yi sighed, knowing that Gao Yan was a little sleepy at this time, so he said: "No, don't think about it."

Gao Yan's eyes were completely closed, and he sighed: "It is necessary to pay a fine for giving birth to a second child..."
Liu Yi raised his neck to look at Gao Yan, and found that Gao Yan had fallen asleep, and his snort quickly sank, and
Liu Yi let go a little so that Gao Yan could sleep comfortably. But Liu Yi also knew that Gao Yan was talking stupid before going to bed, a winter is already a godsend grace, and it is probably impossible to have a "Xixi" and "North North" and the like in this life.

Gao Yan woke up the next day with back pain, except for the soles of his feet, especially his thighs and wrists. When changing clothes, I was depressed to find that I couldn't fish up the cuffs of my shirt, otherwise the red mark on my wrist was too eye-catching.

Liu Yi went to the company the next day, and before leaving, he specially saved Gao Yanwen for a while, and said that he might not have time to go back for dinner in recent days.

Gao Yan originally planned to carry something again today, and by the way went to Hongyu to see Qiao Xing, but he woke up in the morning and was in pain, so he was a little angry, so Liu Yi hurried to roll.

After Liu Yi got out, Wang Yincheng came to pick up Dongdong and send his two children to kindergarten.

Gao Yan's thigh roots were uncomfortable, and when he squatted down, he felt that his waist was about to break, but he still endured it, rubbed Dongdong's head and melon seeds, and let Dongdong obey in kindergarten.

The child didn't understand anything and couldn't see anything, but Wang Yincheng looked at the corners of his eyes and hung up, and ridiculed: "The bed didn't collapse?" Where to buy it, good quality.

Gao Yan squinted: "It turns out that your bed is old?" The

two adults played Tai Chi, and the child was caught in the middle, looked left and right, and did not understand a word.

After Wang Yincheng sent the child up, Gao Yan walked around the house alone twice, he still remembered what he said before going to bed yesterday, although the chance of looking back is very low, after all, Liu Yi's sperm motility is not enough, but Gao Yan always feels that there is always no coincidence in this world, otherwise there would not be so many innocent girls who were shot.

Gao Yanyu was depressed for a while, and couldn't think of any result, but finally took the key and changed his shoes and went out to Hongyu to find Qiao Xing.

Hongyu's public welfare auction yesterday finally ended, and it was very successful, and the relevant people expressed great satisfaction. After the public welfare auction was over, Qiao Xing was idle, and he had the time to spend most of his time on the affairs of Gao Yan's branch.

Gao Yan and Qiao Xing had a cup of coffee in front of them, and Gao Yan was hanging the coffee with God, when he heard Qiao Xing say: "How do things look?"

Gao Yan said, "I've read it all."

Qiao Xing: "What about English?"

Gao Yan shrugged his shoulders and said honestly: "I can only say that I tried my best." Qiao

Xing: "Say two words to listen." "

So Gao Yan randomly picked a fairly long one from the 20 pages and said it again, Qiao Xing raised his eyebrows in surprise, and praised: "Although it still sounds a little strange, but there is a taste, at least say it, no one will guess that your previous English level is only to junior high school."

Gao Yan had no expression on his face, but he was very happy in his heart.

Qiao Xing took another stack of documents to Gao Yan, this time his expression was very serious, and when he took it to Gao Yan, he also handed it over with both hands, "This is the auction of red jade in recent years, all of it is inside, you go back and take a look, according to your professional level, this should not be a problem." But you see this information, don't tell it to others, Liu Yi can't do it, business secrets. As

an auction house, large and small auctions will do publicity before, several rounds of previews, in-conference displays, and then auctions, so it is not surprising if there are commercial appraisal reports of red jade in the outside industry in recent years.

But obviously what Qiao Xing gave Gao Yan was not just describing what antiques red jade had traded in recent years, to put it more bluntly, what Qiao Xing gave Gao Yan was a black catalog, which collected many things that red jade had secretly traded in recent years and could not be disclosed. If some get to court, it will be a big case that has crossed over, and it is enough to spend several lifetimes in prison.

Thinking of this, Gao Yan nodded and said, "I understand."

After that, Qiao Xing and Gao Yan said a little about Hongyu's past and present life, which is nothing more than a few unknown business battles, who is in the middle, what kind of interests are involved, and how he was kicked out in the end.

And one of them, Gao Yan paid special attention, because Qiao Xing called that person Yunchang, a foreigner with a Chinese name.

It is said that the foreigner was not the top of MIU at the beginning, but a tentative candidate sent by MIU to monitor Hong Yu as a tentative candidate, why it was tentatively Qiao Xing did not explain, only said that Yunchang was finally kicked out by Qiao Xing, but after being kicked out, the eldest brother not only became a very important shareholder of Hong Yu, but even became one of the directors of MIU.

Gao Yan has never seen such a legendary life, they all say that the water flows to the ground, and in the end he has been kicked out of the red jade by Qiao Xing, and he can actually mix so well?

Gao Yan couldn't help but wonder what kind of background there should be behind that big brother named Yunchang.

Qiao Xing said: "Ten years ago, this person was a playboy kid, who was kicked out by me and stimulated, and spent two years mixing to a high position. MIU to him is just a small group with pocket money, and he does not take it seriously. So in fact, it doesn't matter to you whether you can get his approval or not. Gao

Yan suddenly didn't understand much when he heard this, even if it didn't matter to that playboy Yunchang, MIU and Hong Yu, what did it have to do with whether he could get his approval? How about not acknowledging? What about recognition?

Gao Yan intuited that there were words in Qiao Xing's words, but Qiao Xing did not specifically mention Yunchang's person, but Gao Yan remembered that Zhang Rongrong had also mentioned this person before, and also specifically said that Qiao Xing and Yunchang had a good relationship, so that Gao Yan did not have to be too nervous.

Back then, Qiao Xing kicked Yunchang out of Hong Yu, and in the end, the relationship between the two turned out to be very good? Gao Yan thought that from the literal sense he understood, these two people must have a little hatred.

Gao Yan stayed in Hongyu for a morning, and when it was almost lunchtime, he was ready to go back, he kept a movement and sat for a morning, and now even his butt began to hurt.

Gao Yan stood up and said hello to Qiao Xing to leave, of course Qiao Xing wanted to leave Gao Yan for lunch, after all, father and son rarely had such a good opportunity.

Gao Yan thought about it, felt uncomfortable, and said, "Next time." Qiao

Xing thought that Gao Yan still didn't adapt to the way the two got along, so he didn't force it, but he still followed Gao Yan's words, and he really gave himself the opportunity to eat together next time.

Qiao Xing: "Well, next time, if you have something you like, you can tell me."

Gao Yan carefully put Qiao Xing's confidential document back and raised his eyes: "No need to be special, the self-service on the thirteenth floor of Haide here is quite delicious." Qiao

Xing was relieved in his heart, knowing that Gao Yan did not stop himself with words, so he said: "Okay, good, then next time I will eat on the thirteenth floor." Gao

Yan said goodbye to Qiao Xing, did not let Qiao Xing specially send it out, waited for the elevator alone, and took advantage of the effort of waiting for the elevator to think about his current mode of getting along with Qiao Xing.

They have a father-son relationship in blood, but the mode of getting along seems to be more accurate to describe as a partner, but Qiao Xing's care for himself is obviously not just what a partner should have, to be precise, Qiao Xing's definition of the relationship between the two is father and son, while Gao Yan is not, but Gao Yan has received a lot of care from the relationship between father and son.

Gao Yan sighed in his heart, although he didn't think there was anything wrong with this now, but in essence, he also had a selfish side and enjoyed Qiao Xing's care exclusively. Gao Yan suddenly thought that he was so calm to accept Qiao Xing's special care because he was gradually able to accept their relationship?

The more Gao Yan thought about it, the elevator just arrived, and after the elevator door opened, a blonde foreigner wearing a silver-gray suit and sunglasses walked out of the elevator and took a look at Gao Yan.

Gao Yan raised his eyes and was stunned, the person who came was a real foreigner, blonde hair, blue eyes, deep eye sockets, straight nose, straight nose, thick eyelashes, and at a glance, it gave people a feeling of looking at themselves very attentively.

Gao Yan gave in a step, but the foreigner walked out of the elevator but still stared at Gao Yan, and then raised his eyebrows, and said with a Chinese with a thick accent: "You from... Joe...... Come out, there?

Gao Yan was stunned, turned his head, nodded politely, and said, "It's Boss Qiao Xingqiao."

Gao Yan was thinking that this foreigner was probably coming to find Qiao Xing, but saw the blond man in front of him suddenly look at him angrily, and then turned around, talking a few words of German to himself while walking towards Qiao Xing's room.