Chapter 4

On the night when they came to H City, neither Song Ming nor Gao Yan discussed future issues. They were too tired today and had no energy to think about future issues at all.

Song Ming slept in the second bedroom, and Gao Yan took Dongdong to sleep in the master bedroom. Dongdong took off the fluffy panda outfit and changed into a two-piece pajamas with panda patterns. Gao Yan turned up the temperature of the air conditioner, covered Dongdong with a blanket, and lay on the bed in a pair of underwear.

The indoor temperature is just right for Dongdong, especially when she is lying in a thin blanket in her pajamas, she feels very comfortable when she kicks her calves.

Dongdong listens to Gao Yan's stories every night before going to bed. Children at this age especially like reading before going to bed, and so does Dongdong.

Dongdong twisted his buttocks, turned to look at Gao Yan, and said, "Father, are you asleep?"

Gao Yan was indeed sleepy, but he had the habit of going to sleep after Dongdong fell asleep, so even if he was sleepy now Also won't fall asleep.

Gao Yan also turned over, and in the dark, he used his arms to draw the child closer to him, and patted Dongdong's back to comfort him, "Can't Dongdong sleep?" Dongdong blinked in the dark,

blinking , said: "Dad, I want to hear you tell the story of the second father."

Gao Yan paused in his heart, and said calmly: "Does Dongdong miss the second father?

" Tell it again!" Dongdong is only three years old, with a soft voice, every time Gao Yan hears the child asking him to tell the "second dad's story", Gao Yan can't bear not to tell it, the child is always full of expectations Listening to Gao Yan talking about his second father, he kept sketching the appearance of the second father in his mind, but how could Gao Yan have the heart to tell the child that there has never been a "second father"? !

Gao Yan sighed inwardly, and while patting Dongdong to coax the child, he said: "Second father, he is very tall, he looks as good-looking as our Dongdong, his eyebrows are thick like ours, The eyes are also very beautiful. But the second father is not talkative and always has a cold face, and the second father likes to wear a suit."

What Gao Yan coaxes the child to say now, has been repeated almost every day for a long time in the past, but Dongdong especially likes to listen, fascinated and quiet, it seems that every time Gao Yan said it, the child can see his second father with his own eyes Same.

But to Gao Yan, this is just a lie to coax the child. When the child was still in his infancy, he didn't know what parents were, but when the child could speak, he would ask why he only had his father and grandpa, and why he didn't have a mother.

Gao Yan coaxed the child at the time, saying that Dongdong had two fathers, one was the father, and the other was the second father, but the second father had gone to a far, far place, and it would take a long time to come back, so Dongdong had to be obedient, and in the future The second father will only like Dongdong when he comes back.

Children like to hear such words. He likes to think about relatives he has never met, and spend the initial growth period with various expectations. Dongdong was the same, he was very happy when he heard that he had a second father, and always pestered Gao Yan to tell him the story of the second father before going to bed, but every time Gao Yan only opened the beginning, Dongdong fell asleep , but the next day Dongdong would still pester Gao Yan to talk about it, and Gao Yan tried to find a way to make nonsense, such as who is tall and doesn't like to talk, what likes to wear clothes and doesn't like to laugh, etc... Song Ming also knew Gao Yan

's It's not easy, several times to persuade Gao Yan, saying: "When the child grows up, you still have to tell the truth, don't talk too much now."

Gao Yan is also helpless, "Let's take one step at a time!"