Chapter 9

Gao Yan's shirt is completely useless, but he doesn't feel sorry for a shirt, he just can't figure out why Dongdong just hugs the shirt and doesn't let go! ? Aren't children the hardest to concentrate? Dongdong can be distracted halfway through playing a game to do other things, why is he so obsessed with a shirt he wears now?

Dongdong still hugs Gao Yan's shirt to sleep at night, never letting go, Song Ming said how could a child sleep with a stinky shirt in his arms? Turning around, I was about to go to Dongdong's room. Gao Yan felt sorry for Dongdong, thinking that it was just a piece of clothing, so he could hug the child if he liked, maybe it was Dongdong's new way of acting like a baby.

Song Ming stayed with the child for a day today, went out for a walk after dinner, Gao Yan coaxed Dongdong to sleep and then went to the study.

Gao Yan took out all the materials that Hu Lian gave him and looked through them for a few times. He found that none of the materials were new, and there were various crossed notes and various marks on them. Gao Yan thought about it, and thought that it should be Hu Lian's notes. After all, a secretary who follows the boss must know the boss's preferences and needs in all aspects.

Those materials are not of great reference value to Gao Yan, but he accidentally discovered one thing, that is, the information about the "Long Live Money Tree" was marked with a big circle, which seemed to be drawn out on purpose mark.

Gao Yan thought for a while, he didn't remember seeing the "Long Live Money Tree" with his own eyes, nor did he remember hearing any news about the "Long Live Money Tree" before, neither did he when Gao Qian was alive.

But now Gao Huanyu came to Liu Yi with coins? Sure enough, this person's face and thoughts are beyond my own ability to speculate. The front foot and Liu Yi collapsed, and the back foot came to him again.

But this time Gao Yan felt that Gao Huanyu would not be so stupid as to use a fake coin to fool people.

Gao Yan was thinking about tomorrow's affairs in the study, and Dongdong was sleeping alone on the big bed, with the air conditioner turned on and covered with a blanket, holding his father's shirt in his arms.

This night, Dongdong had a dream. He dreamed of the second father. Although he couldn't see the second father's face clearly, he held the second father's hand, and the second father hugged and kissed himself.

Dongdong was lying on the bed, laughing when he was dreaming, he kicked his legs, feeling so happy, the second father is back! Well, the second father is back!

Gao Yan was going to see Liu Yi the next morning, but he planned to take Dongdong to a children's care center. There were specialized doctors and other frail children there. Regularly going to the nursing center to do child health care, and now that he is in H City, Gao Yan certainly does not dare to slack off on his children.

After one night, Gao Yan's shirt could no longer smell any other smells. After Dongdong woke up, he couldn't smell the smell of "Second Dad". Gao Yan was thankful in his heart, Dongdong finally threw away the clothes, Song Ming was going to take the child to the health center today, if Dongdong still hugged an adult shirt like this, Gao Yan was really worried that the doctors and nurses inside would directly advise Song Ming Take your child to see a psychologist or psychiatrist. It's summer now, and it was already very hot at eight o'clock in the morning. Gao Yan changed Dongdong's clothes, hat and mask. Wearing a mask, Dongdong frowned, pulled the edge of the mask, and said in dissatisfaction, "Dad, when can I go out without wearing a mask?" Gao Yan felt bitter and sour in his heart, and he couldn't promise Dongdong anything , He also does not want the child to wear a mask every time he goes out no matter how cold or hot it is. Gao Yan looked at Dongdong, and said: "Dongdong is obedient, you will get sick if you don't wear a mask." Dongdong fell silent, and muttered for a long time: "But you will still get sick if you wear a mask!" Song Ming came over at this time , picked up the child and sat it on his shoulders, Dongdong giggled, and touched Song Ming's smooth forehead with his little hand. Song Ming took a small step in the living room: "Oh... Dongdong riding a horse and riding a big horse!!" Dongdong's attention was diverted, sitting on Song Ming's shoulder and smiling happily, Gao Yan was slightly relieved , but when I saw the child wearing a mask, I felt very uncomfortable. Song Ming took Dongdong out to the health care center, and Gao Yan took a taxi to Liu Yi's first.