Chapter 47

Jin Yan got up early in the morning and cooked a pot of pumpkin porridge and mung bean porridge, and the family sat at the table to eat breakfast, the atmosphere was quiet and peaceful, and the hall was full of the fragrance of mung beans and pumpkin.

Gao Rongsheng's affairs aside, Jin Yan is now also in good spirits at happy events, and the first to put down her chopsticks and nest on the sofa after eating made a call to her husband Liu Pingnian.

When the phone was connected, Jin Yan said in a Deseri tone: "How about eating breakfast alone?"

Liu Pingnian is angry, but the old husband and wife also know Jin Yan's temper, this woman is to let her have to be comfortable, don't care about big things and small things, sesame big things as long as she feels worth it.

Liu Pingnian snorted, unable to hear the joy or anger.

Jin Yan glanced in the direction of Liu Yi's meal, and said cheerfully: "Oh, I have a lot of people eating here, four sons and three grandchildren, hey, I sent you a photo yesterday, have you seen it?"

Jin Yan sent Liu Pingnian a photo of Dongdong with her mobile phone last night, and the child was sitting on a cushion playing puzzles in suspenders, and his little appearance was particularly serious. Liu Pingnian looked at his mobile phone for a long time last night, and the more his eyebrows looked like Liu Yi when he was a child, the man also had a soft piece in his heart, and he poked his heart soft and distressed.

Liu Pingnian's tone immediately changed, and said, "It's quite similar to Liu Yi when he was a child." Jin

Yan was hehe in her heart, thinking like you, Liu Yi looked like the hard stone in the pit when he was a child, how could Dongdong be cute, but said in his mouth: "Yes, yes, it's a pity that someone can't see it, gee..."

Jin Yan's appearance Liu Yi and Liu Heng are not strange to see too much, but Dongdong asked the bean paste next to him very suspiciously: "Brother, what is grandma doing?"

Dou Sha didn't even think about it: "Grandma is laughing at grandpa."
Liu Heng didn't go to the restaurant when he was idle today, but
Liu Yi still had to go to work, and when he left, the two brothers stood in the entrance and spoke, and their voices were deliberately suppressed.

Liu Heng leaned on the edge of the cabinet and said, "When my mother called today, I suddenly remembered something.

Liu Yi: "You said."

Liu Heng said: "Dongdong is the grandson of Changfang, we may not care about this, but the old man cares, wasn't he angry before that you didn't get married and didn't have children, and threatened the family property?"
Liu Yi hurt when he thought of the old man's style a few years ago, and the old man Liu laid down the tough qi for the
Liu family, and he was tough on his son and tough on his grandson. Before Liu Yi refused to get married on a blind date, the old man directly threw the crutches and said - you have a kind! If you don't get married, you will harm your old son and your mother! When I die, three families will divide the inheritance, I will see how much you can divide in the big house!"

Old man Liu's inheritance has long been prepared, there is a family meeting, how much Liu Pingnian is, how much is the next two younger brothers' families, and finally because Liu Yi refused to get married, several businesses originally allocated to Liu Pingnian were moved. The old man does what he says, if you don't give it, you don't give it, I have a kind of not giving, you have a kind of marriage and childbirth for Lao Tzu!

For this matter, Liu Pingnian and Jin Yan did not force their son to get married, and the old lady was a person with a clear heart, not blinded by money, and knew that even if he forced Liu Yi, it was useless.