Chapter 21

Xie Huyan's appearance was indeed very sudden for Liu Yi.

This man, who once wanted to snatch Wang Yincheng away but disappeared inexplicably, and no one knows his true identity so far, even if his appearance is very plain, makes people with a character like Liu Yi wary.

Xie Huyan did not seem to have any intention of convergence in Liu Yi's vigilance, just as he had not shied away from his interest in Wang Yincheng, his expression when he spoke about Gao Yan in front of Liu Yi was still very calm.

Xie Huyan stood in front of Liu Yi, looked at Gao Yan from a distance sideways, and smiled at Liu Yi: "I have to admit that you have as good an eye as Liu Heng, and Gao Yan is obviously a better choice than Gao Huanyu."

Xie Twilight said slowly and fearlessly, it seemed that he and Liu Yi were old friends who had not seen each other for a long time, their tone was so comfortable, and their expressions were even more familiar: "It is difficult for peaceful people in this world to be smart, smart people are generally radicals, and people like Gao Yan who are smart and sharp, persistent and calm are rare breeds."

Xie Huyan commented on Gao Yan's words as if he were an old friend who had known Gao Yan for a long time, and his tone was full of appreciation and a little regret, and he persuaded: "So Mr. Liu, you see, everyone wants to meet people like Gao Yan, and Mr. Liu is luckier than others, and he met Gao Yan first."

Liu Yi kept standing, following Xie Twiyan's line of sight to look at Gao Yan, not making any evaluation and reply to Xie Twilight's words, and when he turned to look at Xie Twilight, Xie Twilight had already smiled and turned away.

When such words are heard from other people's mouths, Liu Yi generally does not do what he thinks, only as a compliment, but from the mouth of Xie Twilight that suddenly appeared, Liu Yi will naturally be very alert.

After the induction was over, Liu Yi and Gao Yanyi walked out one after the other, and Hu Lian just drove to the door.

Liu Yi and Gao Yan got into the car, Liu Yi was still sitting in the back Gao Yan sitting in the co-pilot, and Liu Yi looked at Gao Yan from behind in silence.

Hu Lian casually asked Gao Yan, "How was today?"

Gao Yan replied, "General."

Hu Lian smiled and said, "What does the general meaning?"

Gao Yan turned his head and said, "The exhibits are very ordinary, and there are no particularly valuable things.

Hu Lian said: "I always thought that in the eyes of connoisseurs, all antiques represent an unknown history or something..."

Gao Yan said: "Technology has good and bad value, antiques are the same, the standards are given by people."

Hu Lian didn't quite understand, but still nodded to show that he understood.

Hu Lian drove Gao Yan back, and turned around to send Liu Yi to a room exhibition.

When Gao Yan went back, Song Ming was making lunch, and when he saw Gao Yan returning, he was taken aback and said, "Induction is so fast?"

Gao Yan said: "There are not many exhibits.

Song Ming's head retracted back into the kitchen, continued to cook, and said, "You go and see your baby!" See if he's tearing paper!

Gao Yan walked back to the room, and sure enough, he saw a pile of torn napkins and toilet paper on the floor of the master bedroom, and Dongdong was sitting alone on the carpet playing with blocks, surrounded by a pile of paper towels that had been pulled out.