Chapter 50

Jin Yan nodded and said, "You go back to rest and rest, and you sweat all over." Jin Yan's worry was not unreasonable, Gao Yan stayed in the room with closed doors and windows without air conditioning and electric fans for two hours, and when he came out, the whole person seemed to have no strength, and looked particularly out of strength.

Jin Yan has been sitting under the electric fan, the living room is still cool, and there is a small electric fan blowing in her hand to cool off, but it is not hot at all.

Gao Yan opened his mouth and was just about to say something, Jin Yan said busily: "I'm not hot, you go to the car and blow the air conditioner." The

old lady's mental outlook was indeed very good, and there was not the slightest sweat on her face, so Gao Yan left with her bag at ease.

After Gao Yan went downstairs, he returned to the car and sat for 20 minutes before he eased up a little, his hands and feet were not as weak as just now, and he drank some water and ate two pieces of chocolate.

Because he promised Dongdong and Tangyuan to go to the mall to buy toys in the morning, Gao Yan took a break for a while and then drove to the big mall in the city. The mall was full of air conditioning, Gao Yan bought something while eating and shopping, and finally had the strength after shopping twice.

Tang Yuan likes transformer models, Dongdong likes furry pet toys, and Gao Yan bought two for each of the two children.

At the checkout, because there was a promotion in the mall, a puppet toy was given by the way.

Gao Yan carried a few large bags and left, passing a Cartier watch counter when taking the elevator downstairs, Gao Yan originally just glanced at the counter casually, but the ghost turned around and walked over.

The shopping guide is a handsome little brother with a master's figure, standing at the counter like a smiling sculpture.

The shopping guide brother saw Gao Yan approaching and smiled: "Hello."

"Hello," Gao Yan said, bending down to look at the several watches placed on the counter, basically all of which were recently popular blue balloon series, with prices ranging from more than forty thousand to more than three hundred thousand.

The shopping guide brother also bent down slightly, followed Gao Yan's gaze to the watch in the counter, and said, "Which one do you fancy, do you need to try it?"

Because of his profession, Gao Yan will look at things differently from ordinary people, more meticulous and focused, but it still makes sense to say that you get what you pay for, at least in Gao Yan's opinion, the blue balloon series is still worth that price.

Gao Yan glanced at it twice, and did not need the shopping guide brother to take out the watch, shook his head and turned around and left.

The shopping guide brother smiled and said politely: "You go slowly."

Gao Yan knew it in his heart, and the few watches he had just seen were silently remembered in his heart.

Originally, Gao Yan wanted to drive back to the villa directly, but Hu Lian called over halfway, saying that there was business, so Gao Yan would come over when he was free now.

Gao Yan hung up the phone and turned the car around and went to Huarong International.

Gao Yan is a raw face in Huarong, but several girls at the front desk know him, especially the ABC three who have stayed in Huarong for some years, and they are more accurate than others.

Gao Yan passed by the front desk, and the front desk lady smiled at Gao Yan and signaled Gao Yan to go up directly.

After Gao Yan left, Miss C at the front desk snorted and muttered in private: "If you look at it now, does it feel different again?" Kindness? Is there a kind of "front desk Miss C shook her legs: "The upper class style that came out of the body?" Miss