Chapter 29

Wen Ning smiled casually, as if he had just said, "Ah, the weather is so good today, the coffee in Mr. Liu's cup seems to be very delicious, can you give Wen a sip?" "。 However, Wen Ning's words did not mean to taste it, but to take it along with the cup.

Liu Yi finally came back to understand the meaning of Wen Ning's words at this moment, and also cleverly captured the word "yet".

Or what does it mean?

It also meant that the "coffee cup" in Liu Yi's hand originally belonged to him Wen Ning.

In the conference room, fluorescent lights were turned on and blackout curtains were drawn, and there was no other sound quietly, only the ventilation of the central air conditioner whistling air. Wen Ning stared at Liu Yi and was still laughing, smiling innocently and frankly.

Liu Yi looked back at Wen Ning, trying to suppress the irritation in his heart after a brief moment of surprise, Liu Yi now had to admit that no matter what Wen Ning's ill-intentioned visit had, he had succeeded, and succeeded in annoying himself.

Liu Yi didn't know what the relationship between Gao Yan and Wen Ning in front of him was in the past, but the past tense was the past tense after all, and Liu Yi also straightened up, put his arms on his knees, leaned forward, and squinted: "Like you just said, I am greedy, the small ones must be raised, and the big ones must be kept." After Liu Yi finished speaking, he directly got up and opened the door of the conference room and walked out, calmly and calmly said to Hu Lian who was standing outside the door listening to the corner of the wall: "Send off the guests!"

Hu Lian stood in the corner of the wall where he had just listened halfway, and before he could hear a clue, Liu Yi suddenly pulled the door out, startling him and hurriedly said, "Okay!"

Wen Ning was not annoyed, he stood up easily, there was still a smile on his lips, and Wen Ning smiled generously at Hu Lian when he looked inside. However, Liu Yi's attitude was inevitably a little surprised, he thought that Liu Yi was actually not so attentive to Gao Yan? Or is Liu Yi very good at pretending?

Liu Yi made it clear who was not to be seen, and Hu Lian sent him to the elevator and said something polite.

Wen Ning walked into the elevator with elegant steps, and smiled at Hu Lian before the elevator doors closed, "I'll come again."

Hu Lian also had a smile on his face, and said respectfully and calmly: "You are polite, goodbye!" I couldn't help but roll my eyes, who are you, you!

After Hu Lian sent Wen Ning away, he turned around and took another elevator upstairs, and when he knocked on the door of Liu Yi's office, Hu Lian noticed a hint of a less peaceful aura. This kind of aura has not been felt for a long time, at least not in the recent period.

Hu Lian closed the door with his backhand and walked in, and when he raised his eyes, he saw Liu Yi sitting expressionlessly at his desk with his eyes down, as if he was thinking about something, and seemed to be trying his best to hold back something.

Hu Lian was still thinking about what happened, and Liu Yi grabbed a hard-faced folder in his hand and threw it towards Hu Lian.

Hu Lian: "..."

Liu Yi raised his eyes to look at Hu Lian, obviously a little angry, "It's really long enough, it's three years to hide it!" The

corner of Hu Lian's mouth twitched, and the reflex arc of your heart was too long... It's been a little longer, it's been a few days before I remember to continue to get angry.

Liu Yi smashed it very accurately, and Hu Lian's nose suffered first, and Hu Lian had a feeling that the bridge of his nose was broken.

Hu Lian silently wiped his tears in his heart, but Liu Yi waved his hand to signal Hu Lian to go out, and Hu Lian hurriedly picked up the folder that fell on the ground and rolled with his tail between his legs.