Chapter 75

"When Gao Yan loves someone, he is loved, and when he leaves someone, he is also the most desperate." After Wen Ning said this, almost at the same moment, Liu Yi was like a lion that jumped up after a sudden rage, and he grabbed Wen Ning's neckline and lifted the person half-up, against the back of the hard mahogany sofa.

Liu Yi had warm anger on his face, his eyes were cold and ice, his brows were twisted, and he grabbed Wen Ning's neckline with both hands, and the stuck seat was just below Wen Ning's throat.

Wen Ning was stunned for a moment, it seemed that he didn't expect Liu Yi to suddenly become angry, he had seen Liu Yi's life experience in the previous fifteen years, and judged that Liu Yi was a person with a very strong ability to control emotions, and every word and deed could be grasped in every inch, it was such a meticulous person who could not pick out the slightest mistake, in order to have today's powerful achievements and background.

Liu Yi's personality and way of dealing with the world in the previous fifteen years made Wen Ning conclude that no matter what he said, Liu Yi would not be angry on his face.

However, this time Wen Ning miscalculated, and Liu Yi was indeed angry, very angry.

But Liu Yi's anger is still controlled by habitual self-control, there is no red eyes and no green tendons exposed, Liu Yi squinted, his eyes were very dangerous, and said: "I don't bother to ask about your past, if I want to know, you can do anything." Since you mentioned Gao Yan, let's discuss whether it is better for Gao Yan to follow you or me.

Wen Ning snorted and didn't seem to put Liu Yi in his eyes at all: "Does this issue need to be discussed?" Now of course he is the best to follow you, and I know as well as you what is best for him, so I will lead him to you, otherwise you think it is so clever? You can do business with Gao Huanyu when you come to Suzhou, and you can also meet Gao Yan just walking around the antique market?
Liu Yi pushed the knuckles of Wen Ning's neck forward by half a centimeter, this was not the first time Wen Ning said this, he had said it once before, when Wen Ning took the money tree from Gao Huanyu to find Huarong International to see
Liu Yi, wanting to use Gao Yan as a bargaining chip in exchange.

For someone like Wen Ning, it might be an excuse to mention a "saying" once, and it would be unusual to mention it a second time repeatedly.

Liu Yi looked at Wen Ning, "Make it clear."

Wen Ning scoffed, what was there to make clear, he didn't say big things, he did the things he directed, he knew best.

Gao Yan's journey from acquaintance to separation is Wen Ning's journey from the most unforgettable to the most desperate in his life. Wen Ning, like his family, had made it his faith to worship the gods and cleanse his soul with faith, until later, he took Gao Yan as his faith.

After Wen Ning and Gao Yan broke up, he was very painful, he gradually abandoned his original beliefs and life, and he regarded his self-strength as strength and means. People are easily blinded by their environment and their own vision, and so is Wen Ning, and when he grows stronger, he begins to pave the way for himself and Gao Yan's future, and he pushes Gao Yan to Liu Yi, thinking that Liu Yi is the best candidate. If he fails, Gao Yan will also be entrusted with it for life, and if he succeeds, then he will fight Gao Yan back, because he has always felt that even if Gao Yan is desperate and mentions their past love, he will still come back, as long as he works hard and is strong enough.

Thinking of a series of situations in the Wen family recently, Liu Yi almost quickly thought of why Wen Ning repeatedly appeared provocations and then disappeared for no reason during this time, the people in front of him paved several roads and lines where Gao Yan could not see, and he undoubtedly became the best choice, if Wen Ning won in the Wen family's infighting, he would take Gao Yan back, if Wen Ning failed, Gao Yan stood in place and Liu Yi took care of him.

Wen Ning would actually do this? Liu Yi was very shocked in his heart, and his eyes changed when he saw Wen Jing's silent and deep eyes, and he felt that he was almost communicating with a pervert.

What normal person would do such a thing? He thinks that he has paved a path for the person he likes that he thinks is right, but in fact, he is simply desperate, where does he get the confidence that Gao Yan will go back? Push your former lover to be the right way to be treated, and think it's the best choice?

Liu Yi narrowed his eyes, did not let go of Wen Ning, and only said, "If you succeed, what reason does Gao Yan have to go with you?"

Wen Ning smiled a little, "I can let my brothers and sisters continue to live in the Wen family to take care of the business, I can take Gao Yan and Dongdong to live a free life, away from the city and away from the hustle and bustle." Can you? Liu Yi? Even if you can let go of all the Liu family, can you let go of the Zurich business? Gao Yan wants a free life on the beach by the sea, can you give him? When you are busy meeting with shareholders to discuss product development, he wants to have a normal family gathering, can you give it to him? Wen Ning said almost in one breath, asking Liu Yi if he could give Gao Yan the life he wanted.

However, Liu Yi frowned, looking at Wen Ning's expression even more strange, he repeatedly thought about a question in his heart, and finally asked: "Do you really know what Gao Yan wants?" What kind of life does he want?

This time Wen Ning showed a confident and dangerous smile: "Then what do you think he wants?"

Slowly, the look on Liu Yi's face finally eased, his brows smoothed, his eyes became more and more indifferent, and the anxiety in his heart was soothed and smoothed, "A trip that says you can go?" Away from the mundane life of the city? Do you think Gao Yan will let you buy a farm, and two people raise a few sheepdogs abroad to herd sheep? Eating potato toast at sunset?

Liu Yi suddenly felt a little ridiculous, "Gao Yan didn't tell anyone, he managed to rent a façade with his friends alone, he wanted to open a company to do an antique business, learn how to do business and deal with customers and shareholders." He may also go to school in the future, learn English and go abroad to study a business MBA, he will climb up step by step, there is no time to travel, he also has to give Dongdong a superior living environment and conditions, he even began to learn to identify luxury accessories, how to wear clothes and how to pick cufflinks..."

Liu Yi did not continue, because Wen Ning's eyes had gradually changed, scattered, and chaotic, Liu Yi let go of his hand before Wen Ning could react, stood aside, sorted out the front of his suit and cuffs, and returned to his previous cold and tough manners, as if the impulsive and irritable man just now was not himself at all.

Liu Yi looked down at Wen Ning on the sofa, his tone was cold, and then he said: "Put away your poor faith, follow you, Gao Yan has to deal with a large group of sub-religious members of your brother and sister family, and he doesn't want any ordinary life at all." He will slowly become stronger, have everything a man should have, money, power, circles, connections, he will stand at the top of the pyramid, he will become that Gao Yan who is not ordinary at all.

As for you, I used to regard him as a faith, and I can only look up to him in the future, and I will stand by his side and become his best trust, partner, and business partner.

Wen Ning sat stunned, his heart suddenly blank, as if he couldn't react to what Liu Yi was saying, and when he came back to his senses, he was the only one left in the hall. Liu Yi had already left, and the screen window of the living room was also closed, blocking the sunlight, and nothing could shine in, as if he was the only one trapped here from beginning to end.

Wen Ning sat up and raised his hand to get a cup of green tea poured in the morning on the coffee table, but his hand was unsteady, and the purple clay cup fell to the ground with a click...

The turmoil of the Huarong situation gradually dissipated, and after the stock market stabilized, Liu Heng did not go to Huarong much, and Hu Lian became the position of the big boss, and the first thing was that all parties dug up the wall and hired suitable talents to fill the position of middle-level leaders.

Several large local companies in H City jumped for a while, inside and outside the industry, as long as the talents who could be named in the local circle were called and emailed by headhunting companies, asking whether they planned to change jobs with generous salaries and benefits.

Even Chen Jiao's man Ye Xiaotian's real estate company is not spared, Ye Xiaotian watched several fairly qualified talents in his company gradually waver, there is no way but to call Wang Yincheng, saying that you let Hu Lian let my people go, knowing that Huarong has a lot of money, he can't fight to the death.

Hu Lian rose from the assistant to the president all of a sudden, how many people were red-eyed, and Huarong Company was also talking about it for a while, but Hu Lian had been exposed to Liu Yi's cold-blooded wrist for so many years, and it was direct and rough enough to deal with this kind of person.

Aren't you questioning me? Do you still think that I slept with the boss for three or four years to climb to today's position? You, out!

Hu Lian learned from Liu Yi and went to Hua RongshangThe next sweep, get rid of a few chewing tongue roots, people's hearts gradually return, what should everyone do, in short, the company does not fall to make money to support employees, welfare benefits are not worse than before.

Gao Yan is smart, his intelligence is different from Wang Yincheng, he has the eye and knows what to do and what not to do, so after returning from Suzhou, he threw the key at home, and never mentioned the old house.

And Liu Yi should have done nothing after returning from a trip to Suzhou alone, although he no longer regarded Wen Ning as a big threat in his heart, he still stared at Wen Ning secretly, for fear that the pervert in his consciousness would do something neurotic.

Gao Yan prepared for half a month in the next time, majoring in English and various assaults, business theory and thick black learning with Liu Yi's guidance, and finally waited for the day of the shareholder interview in mid-October.

Liu Yi got up early that day, like Gao Yan, took out the customized suit he had prepared before, and personally helped Gao Yan put on his shirt, tie a Windsor knot, put on cufflinks, and smooth his shoulders and chest.

He personally cooked breakfast for Gao Yan and ate breakfast with Dongdong around the dining table.

Then he personally drove Gao Yan to the downstairs of the Hyde Hotel, helping Gao Yan recall various matters and behaviors that needed attention.

When the car stopped in the Hyde parking lot, Gao Yan finally felt a little oppressive tension, but when he turned to look at Liu Yi, who was unfastening his seat belt, he felt extremely relieved.

Liu Yi turned his head to look at Gao Yan, Gao Yan leaned over and kissed Liu Yi, his voice was soft, his eyes were shining, as if with infinite attachment, "Thank you."

Liu Yi hooked the corner of his lips: "Thank what?"

Gao Yan's eyes narrowed with a smile, "Thank you for looking so good, I feel at ease to see you so handsome." Thank

you for being so good, giving me a path without choice when I was most helpless, giving me the greatest support and encouragement when I was struggling to climb up, thank you for seeing through me, so that I don't have to scramble to explain what I want to do, and thank you for being strong enough to give me a backing that ordinary people can't have.