Chapter 78

Liu Yi couldn't kiss it enough, and then held Gao Yan's face and kissed him several times.

Gao Yan couldn't get away, and the braincase held by Liu Yi was pressed painfully, and after struggling, he was pressed and kissed twice.

"I said..." Wang Yincheng was still standing at the bathroom door, drawing circles on the door frame with his fingers: "Are you waiting for me to leave before kissing?"

Liu Yi let go of Gao Yan, his eyes completely changed at this time, his eyes were black and shining, he wrapped his hands around Gao Yan's shoulders, looked at Gao Yan and said: "Don't move," After speaking, he pressed Gao Yan to the side of the bed and sat down, standing next to him at a loss, only to remember that Gao Yan was always unenergetic today, and quickly squatted down and said: "You lie in bed and sleep for a while, I'll call the doctor."

"Hey..." Gao Yan cried and laughed, Liu Yi was even more panicked than him, and there was no need to call the doctor to the door at this time, right? Isn't it okay to drive directly to the hospital, besides, he now knows that the reason for his lack of energy is probably related to Er Baozi, and he is not seriously ill, so he doesn't have to be so nervous.

Gao Yan and Liu Yi moved a place, Wang Yincheng squeezed out from the bathroom door, thought about it, and said: "It's best to go to the hospital to check it, didn't you just think that your stomach was upset and you took stomach medicine?"

Gao Yan sat on the edge of the bed and said, "There's no problem, right?"

Liu Yi straightened up and said very seriously: "You lie down, I'll call the doctor." After speaking, he squatted down to take off his shoes for Gao Yan.

Although Liu Yi has always been good to Gao Yan, but such treatment has really never been, Gao Yan was frightened for a while, and hurriedly pushed Liu Yi up, and stood up himself.

Gao Yan turned his head and glanced at Wang Yincheng helplessly, and then said to Liu Yi: "Why do you look more nervous than me?" Don't be nervous, relax, nothing big, I'll take a break today and go to the hospital tomorrow for a check-up.

Liu Yi seemed to have encountered a very important situation, and he thought for a while with a wooden face before nodding and saying, "Then you have a good rest, do you want to drink milk?" I'll give you warm milk in the afternoon.

Gao Yan felt that it was best to follow Liu Yi at this time, so that Liu Yi would not worry about him, so he nodded and said, "That's okay, I drank just to sleep for a while."

Liu Yi went downstairs to give Gao Yanwen milk, Gao Yan sat cross-legged on the edge of the bed, sighed, and said, "I really didn't think about having a second child so early."

Wang Yincheng shrugged his shoulders and said, "You are much better than me, I was in the cold war with Liu Heng when I had tangyuan, the two lived apart, and Liu Heng rolled over with a second child, I want to continue the cold war, there is a smelly and faceless day and night sticking."

Gao Yan thought for a while and looked at Wang Yincheng with a frown: "Is it that the Liu family likes children very much?" Can having a baby be happy like this? Gao Yan was also very happy, but not as exaggerated as Liu Yi.

Wang Yincheng said, "You forgot? Liu Yi could not have had children.

Gao Yan was stunned, and only then remembered what he had heard about Liu Yi's physical condition before.

A person who confirmed that he would not have children as early as four years ago, not only had an eldest son four years later, but his wife was also pregnant with a second child, which was indeed a godsend for Liu Yi.

Wang Yincheng said: "Anyway, it's not that I can't afford it, if you like children, you have a few more, and the family is also lively."

Gao Yan followed Wang Yincheng's words, and without thinking about it, he said directly: "It's too difficult to get together the east, west, south and north, right?"

Wang Yincheng narrowed his eyes: "What's so difficult?" Isn't it okay to just have triplets?

And downstairs, Liu Yi had a burst of ping-pong, kicked down the chair, rummaged the refrigerator, sprinkled half a carton of milk, and finally brought the warm milk to Gao Yan to drink, and then covered Gao Yan with a blanket extremely considerately, patted the pillow, and waited for Gao Yan to take a nap.

After Gao Yan slept, Liu Yi and Wang Yincheng went downstairs together, and Wang Yincheng speechlessly saw the milk spilled on the kitchen floor downstairs, and said to Liu Yi: "Do you need to be so exaggerated?"

Liu Yi asked Gao Yan rhetorically: "The current house seems to be too small?" Shall I move?

Wang Yincheng: "..."

When Gao Yan was still napping, Liu Heng came home with Dongdong and Tangyuan, and as soon as the two little guys entered the door, they jumped around holding their newly bought toys and shouted loudly in the living room on the first floor.

Dongdong threw himself on Liu Yi's lap, took his plush toy, and said, "Dad, dad, ride a horse, ride a big horse!"

Liu Yi picked Dongdong up, put his finger on Dongdong's mouth, and said in a low voice: "Dongdong is lighter, dad is sleeping." Dongdong

pouted, but saw a clear smile in Liu Yi's eyes, so he asked, "Dad, what are you laughing at?"

Wang Yincheng put the tangyuan toy back on the sofa, picked up the cub, fed it a mouthful of water, and said on the side: "Your father is laughing at your little brother." Dongdong

glanced down at his crotch with some distress, "What's wrong little brother?"

Wang Yincheng almost burst out laughing and explained, "The little brother is in Daddy's belly." "What

?" Liu Heng, who had been listening to the clouds and fog, quickly reflected, looked at Wang Yincheng, and then looked at Wang Yincheng's stomach: "Who has it?"

"It's not me, it's Gao Yan."

So, this afternoon, Liu Yi and Liu Heng jumped for a while.

After Gao Yan woke up, he was followed by two little cubs and glued behind, grabbed his clothes and said that he wanted to see his little brother, Gao Yan sat on the sofa, and the two little ghosts came to pull Gao Yan's shirt, put their heads into his clothes to look at his belly, and talked to his little brother through his belly, because Tang Yuan said two more words Dongdong was still angry, holding Gao Yan's stomach and refusing to move half a step, saying that the little brother was his, and Tang Yuan asked the little brother to go to his father.

So Tangyuan cried and went to find Wang Yincheng, teary-eyed and said that I also want a little brother, Wang Yincheng patted Tangyuan's face, coaxed and said that there will be in the future, Liu Heng's faceless face also ran over, encouraging Tangyuan to cry, a big one and a small chasing Wang Yincheng to give birth to a small one.

Liu Yi seemed to be quite sensible, called the director of the nursing center, found the most experienced male birth expert in H City, and asked about various precautions after 40 days of pregnancy to after the birth of the child. The expert over there said a lot with dry mouth, but Liu Yi felt that it was better to make a plan, so he said that he would pay for expert consultation.

The expert over there almost went crazy, thinking that you are only 40 days pregnant and not a terminal disease expert to consult a fart ah!! The child you gave birth to is not a golden egg!! Sir, don't be nervous, it's useless for you to be nervous if you give birth!

Therefore, Liu Yi just looks quite sane, no matter what kind of feedback the experts over there have, Liu Yi said that the consultation must be a consultation. After that, Liu Yi called the hospital again and took care of everything that should be taken care of.

Liu Yi is still vaguely worried in his heart, there was Dongdong before, he was afraid that the children born later would also be in poor health, or have other defects. Liu Yi hopes that the child can be healthy and disease-free, whether he looks good or not, whether his IQ is high or not is not the most important, anyway, Liu Yi's money can not be used for several lifetimes, he never asks the child to have any big skills.

After Liu Yi finished the call, he ran to the sofa like Dongdong and stuck to Gao Yan, asking Gao Yan if there was anything uncomfortable and if he particularly wanted to eat.

The next day, Liu Yi and Gao Yan went to the hospital for examination together, Dongdong Lai had to follow, and Tangyuan also had to follow, no way Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng simply ran over to take care of the child.

Gao Yan did the examination kung fu, Liu Yi has been showing a very anxious look, Wang Yincheng and Liu Heng two people with a child, Liu Heng waited a little bored, turned to Wang Yincheng and said: "Just came to the hospital, do you want to do one too." "

After speaking, he was kicked by Wang Yincheng, "What nonsense." The

results of the examination soon came out, indeed there were two buns, a family of six people entered the doctor's small office, the doctor was almost frightened by such a grand scene, soothed: "Don't be nervous, it's okay, it's okay, it's all people who gave birth to a second child, they should have experience." The

doctor thought about it and felt that since the family attached so much importance to the child, it was best to do the ultrasound after 8 weeks, explained a little, and said some contraindications to pregnancy, so that Gao Yan could go back to raise the fetus well.

Gao Yan and they went to the hospital early in the morning, and returned soon after last night's examination, and nothing happened during the period.

Liu Heng looked at a large group of people and couldn't help but sigh with emotion: "It's really like I haven't seen the world." After thinking about it, he said to Liu Yi: "Have you called your mother to inform?"

Liu Yi: "Not yet." Gao

Yan's pregnancy with a second child is a happy event, this matter definitely does not need to be hidden, according to Liu Yi's sideways personality, I can't wait for everyone in the whole world to know that his wife is pregnant.

After Liu Yi went home and discussed with Gao Yan, he needed to call Qiao Xing first, although Gao Yan had never recognized Qiao Xing, but Liu Yi had always had a weight in his heart, he felt that Gao Yan and Qiao Xing were father and son blood, whether he recognized it was a matter of sooner or later, but he still needed to respect Qiao Xing.

Gao Yan thought about it, shook his head, and said that he had better say it himself.

Liu Yi asked his wife, and then called Jin Yan, today is Wednesday, Jin Yan fixed that he did not arrange anything for himself in this afternoon, and stayed alone to drink tea and read books, so when he received the call from his eldest son, he was still puzzled, because in the past, Liu Yi would hardly call himself at this time.

After the call was connected, Liu Yi very calmly reported the news of Gao Yan's pregnancy to Jin Yan.

Jin Yan held the phone for several seconds, her mouth opened wider and wider, and she could almost swallow half an egg, "What?" What did you say? Say it again!?

Liu Yi was actually a little bit of a hidden sullen, seeing that someone couldn't believe it even more than him, his heart was balanced, and he pretended to be very calm: "Gao Yan is pregnant with a second child, and I just went to the hospital for a check-up this morning."

"O my God!" Jin Yan couldn't believe it at all, he returned to his hometown from H City at the end of his summer vacation, and it was only less than two months before and after, Gao Yan actually gave the old Liu family another pregnancy?

Jin Yan jumped up from the chair at once, walked back and forth, and said, "You, you... You, let your daughter-in-law start to rest recently, don't be tired if you have nothing to do, I will arrange things at home and go back to see you.

Jin Yan hung up the phone, turned around and called over several supervisors in charge of the house, and explained the matter one by one.

Liu Pingnian happened to be at home today, standing on the second floor to see Jin Yan gather a few supervisors, and wondered: "Where are you going again?"

The golden swallow's tail was about to, turned his head with a smile, turned his head back and waved his hand to his husband, and said with a soft voice like when he was young: "Husband, you have to make good money!"
Liu Pingnian shook for a moment, his face was inexplicable, he intuited that Jin Yan had something to hide from him, and was about to ask, when he heard Jin Yan's tone turn, he snorted, and said: "I'm going to see
Liu Yi's mouth, I didn't see it when Orange was pregnant with the second child, and I have to watch the second child of the boss this time." "

Second child? Fetus! The eldest second child?! Liu Pingnian suddenly felt that he had to burn something for the ancestors in his family this year, and it was really the ancestral tomb that smoked green smoke, so that he would have such great luck this year.