Chapter 84

Tangyuan's grandfather simply alarmed a room of people, that is, Jin Yan didn't react for a while, who was the "grandpa" shouting, holding a large plate of candy in his hand, came out of the kitchen, and asked suspiciously: "Who is the baby of tangyuan?"

Tang Yuan turned his head, blinked, and said, "It's that grandpa is here." Dongdong

was still in a state of ignorance, the gate was pushed open, Liu Pingnian was standing at the gate in a black tweed trench coat, carrying the cold evening air on both shoulders, carrying a black bag in his hand, a dark blue scarf around his neck, and a pair of black sunglasses on his face.

Everyone except Gao Yan was stunned, but he didn't expect that Liu Pingnian would suddenly come on the night of the Chinese New Year's Eve, wearing sunglasses and standing at the door with a black face, how to look like he was coming to collect debts.

Gao Yan basically didn't go out much after she became pregnant, after all, it's still quite strange for a big man to hold up a big belly, so at this moment Gao Yan was not shocked, but he just felt very embarrassed, and he wanted to find something to cover his stomach.

No one spoke in the hall, and when Gao Yan was looking left and right, he was grabbed by Liu Yi from the side, Liu Yi looked at the door and whispered: "It's my father."

Gao Yan was next to Liu Yi, and suddenly felt that his legs were a little soft.

Or Dou Sha was the first to react, walked to the door, and said to Liu Pingnian: "Grandpa doesn't enter the door?"

Liu Pingnian coughed in his heart, and glanced at his two sons fiercely through a pair of sunglasses, and no one had the ability to see it, but no one greeted him and let him in? Although Liu Pingnian knew that he had not come at the right time, his face as an elder could not hang up at once, but fortunately the bean paste reacted quickly.

Dongdong and Tangyuan spontaneously gave way to the door, Liu Pingnian stepped in two steps, did not close the door behind him, not long after the driver carried two oversized black boxes into the door, placed them at the entrance door, and then left quietly.

Liu Pingnian didn't say hello in advance, and Jin Yan didn't expect that her husband would suddenly kill him, so he laughed out loud, quickly walked to Liu Pingnian, swept the cold air on his shoulders, and pulled away his scarf: "Why didn't you say anything in advance when you came?"
Liu Heng
Liu Yi reacted to this, and quickly shouted: "Dad!" After

all, Liu Pingnian is an elder, and he is a man who has always had majesty in the Liu family, although he feels that he has no face at the moment, he still says "um" very seriously.

Jin Yan is the only woman in a large wave of men, one side is her son, the other is her husband, she naturally knows how to deal with it smoothly. Jin Yan helped Liu Pingnian take off his scarf, and then helped him take off his heavy coat, and said while looking down to take care of it: "Oh, the surprise is not so given by you, there was no wind at all beforehand, and suddenly there was no joy but surprise!"

After all, it is a couple of decades, Jin Yan gave a step, Liu Pingnian rolled down, and immediately replied: "Chinese New Year's Eve night, inform you to let you busy picking me up, it's better for me to come by myself."

Jin Yan smiled and said, "Yes, yes, do you know what you plan for us." Women

do Jin Yan's part, it is a blessing for all men in the world, and the husband does not feel embarrassed, and can also help his sons adjust the atmosphere.

Liu Pingnian followed Jin Yan to sit on the sofa, although the atmosphere in the hall eased a lot, but it was still around zero o'clock, Liu Heng and Liu Yi also reacted at this time, one took a cigarette and one served tea, sympathetic to their Laozi's face.

Liu Pingnian took the tea from Liu Yi's hand, but did not take Liu Heng's cigarette, shook his head, and said, "It's inconvenient, isn't it pregnant?" Jin

Yan and Liu Yi's two brains flashed, one hurried to pull Gao Yan, and the other rushed to the door Dong Dong beckoned: "Dong Dong baby, come here, come and let grandpa see." While pointing at Dongdong, he said to Liu Pingnian: "Look at the boss of Liu Yi's family, cute, right?" How similar to Liu Yi when he was a child.
Liu Pingnian looked towards Dongdong who was walking towards this end, and sure enough saw a little boy in a red jacket, his cheeks were pink, his hair was soft, his eyes were like jewels, shining and shining, Liu Pingnian was stunned, his mind flashed the round face of his eldest son Liu Yi when he was a child, he was stunned for a while, and when the child came to his eyes,
Liu Pingnian's expression changed obviously, his eyes were wide, and his expression was very surprised.

He raised his hand towards Dongdong: "Come here, let grandpa see." Dongdong

didn't squeak, bypassed the sofa coffee table, walked to Liu Pingnian, his eyes blinked his eyelashes flickered, Liu Pingnian was quickly happy, turned his head to look at Jin Yan and nodded, and then pulled Dongdong with one hand, and said: "It's exactly the same as Liu Yi when he was a child, and the eyes of people are the same." Dongdong

has always looked at the face of his face, and at first he didn't know what to say, but at this moment, listening to Liu Nianping's words, he immediately softened his voice and shouted sweetly: "Grandpa!" The

joy on Liu Pingnian's face could not be covered, and he quickly took out a large red envelope from his trouser pocket and handed it to Dongdong: "Dongdong, come, then, grandpa gave it." Dongdong

raised his eyes to look at Jin Yan, turned to look at Liu Pingnian's hands that had stretched out his flesh and breathed, took it, and said sweetly: "Thank you grandpa." Tang

Yuan saw that there were red envelopes, and at this time he also pulled the bean paste and rushed over, shouting: "Grandpa, brother also wants."

Liu Pingnian pretended to glare and said with a smile: "It's not that my brother wants it, it's Tangyuan who wants it, right?"

Tang Yuan learned his father's sigh at home in the past, and said, "Grandpa you know, why say it?" How faceless I am to say it~! Tangyuan's

old appearance amused everyone.

Liu Pingnian finally regained some face and majesty as the head of the two children in the amusement of the two children, and then gave two big red envelopes of tangyuan and bean paste.

At this time, Liu Yi quickly sent Gao Yan, who had been pulled over, towards Liu Pingnian and said, "Dad, this is Gao Yan."

Gao Yan was wearing a red horse coat to death, and at this moment, seeing Liu Yi's father was even more nervous, and he didn't know what to call for a while, so he could only shout: "Uncle, hello."
Liu Pingnian looked at Gao Yan and raised his eyebrows, the first thing people look at is naturally their appearance, although Gao Yan is dressed very badly, but that dress
Liu Pingnian knows at a glance that it is Jin Yan's "masterpiece", and even if he is red, he can't cover Gao Yan's handsome face.

Liu Pingnian nodded, and took out a larger red envelope, Gao Yan subconsciously wanted to push it back, but heard Liu Pingnian say: "There are also oranges." Gao

Yan's heart jumped, did not dare to refuse again, honestly took it with both hands, this is already acknowledging him?!

Gao Yan was thinking so, and saw Wang Yincheng coming around from the side, calmly wiping his hands with a tissue, and greeted Liu Pingnian very naturally, "I also have it?"

Liu Pingnian really took out a big red envelope from his trouser belt again, and Wang Yincheng took it very indifferently and said, "Thank you, Dad." Gao

Yan's eyes shone, sure enough, it makes sense that he has always worshiped Wang Yincheng, among so many people, except for Jin Yan, there is him who is quite calm.

Jin Yan smiled and held her husband's arm, her cheeks like a flower.

Although Liu Pingnian's arrival was sudden, he gave his daughter-in-law and grandchildren a big red envelope without saying a word, which successfully calmed everyone's hearts.

Liu Yi and Liu Heng two brothers served the prepared Chinese New Year's Eve meal, the family sat around the dining table, everyone dressed fiery red according to Jin Yan's instructions, and they were particularly happy when they looked at the red that slipped over.

Because the old man was not in good health, coupled with the Liu family's default holiday not to drink, there was no red wine or white wine on the table, and everyone had a glass of freshly squeezed juice in front of them.

Liu Pingnian picked up the wine glass and, as in previous years, said to everyone: "The old year has passed, and the new year is coming, I hope everyone has a sense of the past life."Arouse.

Everyone followed and picked up the wine glass, and Dongdong and Tangyuan also lifted the wine glass with both hands and raised it hard.

Liu Pingnian glanced at everyone, nodded, and said, "Cheers."

Everyone: "Cheers."

This is the first time that the family has sat together to have a good meal, and everyone, including Liu Pingnian, is trying to create an atmosphere as much as possible, no one is ignored or left behind, the topics are one after another, and everyone is chatting happily.

Liu Pingnian is Liu Yi Liu Heng's father, there are more than one or two brushes in his hand, when it comes to things in the mall, his eyes are vicious, and when it comes to hobbies and literary literacy, he is no worse than young people, and from time to time he can also say some recent popular jokes on Weibo, giving Gao Yan a junior the feeling that it is majestic and has connotation and joy of life.

Gao Yan likes Jin Yan very much, and now he also likes Liu Pingnian, he can actually understand Liu Pingnian's mood now, his son has found an object What kind of situation he doesn't know anything, and a grandson who suddenly appeared, and now he has a pair of dragon and phoenix fetuses, I want to come and see it, I'm afraid of falling down, but come and see it, my son and wife are human spirits are not worrying, and finally tangled up for a long time, holding back until Chinese New Year's Eve to come over, After coming over, I saw the sewing needle to find a step for myself, trying to maintain my majesty and image as an elder, and I had to take care of everyone at the dinner table, the topic of conversation should not be too partial and not too boring, and the red envelope should not be too small and not too big...

In short, after eating such a meal, Gao Yan felt that it was really not easy for Liu Pingnian to be a grandfather, and compared with him, his junior, who had not yet visited his door, obviously did not understand much about etiquette and human favor.

After the meal, Gao Yan pondered and pondered, and finally ran to Liu Pingnian with a pot of green tea, trying to be a small low, with a sincere and apologetic face, first formally introduced himself with Liu Pingnian, said hello, and then took the initiative to explain some things between himself and Liu Yi, and finally apologized obediently, saying that the pregnancy was really sudden, so he never took the initiative to visit, The first time we met, you came all the way over, and I was really embarrassed, etc., etc...

Liu Pingnian was sitting on the sofa at that time, everyone in the family except for the children was in the hall on the first floor, Gao Yan did not shy away, and said a lot in front of everyone, saying that in the end, his mouth was dry and his throat was smoking.

Liu Pingnian as a man is successful in everything in this life, the only unsuccessful is to give birth to two sons who will not support his face, Liu Yi Liu Heng in the mall walking sideways may not give face, back home naturally will not do a small low, everyone is a man, words can be more, but flattery to face good words brothers two really will not, after all, is it a man, are they all good face.

Liu Pingnian originally felt that he was quite faceless, and Gao Yan's apologetic and sincere explanation simply built a magnificent step like the Great Wall for Liu Pingnian, and Liu Pingnian walked down with a swagger, and his face was simply sufficient.

Jin Yan and Wang Yincheng were listening and watching on the side, and they all knew that Gao Yan had always made others comfortable when doing things, but now it had simply been practiced to the point of pure green.

Liu Pingnian has gained countless faces, and now looking at Gao Yan, he also feels that the boss has a good eye, and nodded, expressing great satisfaction.

Gao Yan this time is purely a mistake, he just thinks how happy he can be with Liu Yi, now he has abducted his son, even Jin Yan does not go home, and let Liu Pingnian come to the door in person, it is simply a great sin, of course you must admit your mistakes, of course, your posture must be low, and your attitude must be sincere.

Jin Yan then pulled Gao Yan to the corner and muttered, "You have this trick, so that it can be leveled by you?!"

Gao Yan was inexplicable, he didn't do anything, he just apologized and took the initiative to confess leniently.