Chapter 77

Gao Yanmumu looked at Wang Yincheng, standing there with one hand still covering his stomach, and did not speak for a long time.

He suddenly remembered the one he made more than a month ago because he was addicted to Liu Yi's tone when he spoke English, and he was tied up with a tie by Liu Yi, because the process was too delicious, and he still recalled it from time to time when he slept at night, so the impression of the whole process in his mind was particularly clear, and Gao Yan naturally remembered the broken set halfway.

Moreover, for more than a month after that, Liu Yi paid extra attention to wearing a condom every time he did it, and he didn't break it.

Thinking about it this way, Gao Yan's speechless discovery seems that the possibility of "winning the bid" is too great.

Wang Yincheng looked at Gao Yan's stunned look, patted Gao Yan's shoulder, and said, "What's wrong?"

Gao Yan returned to his senses and continued to look at Wang Yincheng with an expression that wanted to scratch the wall, but he still didn't speak, he really didn't know what he needed to say at this time to express his extremely bad mood at the moment.

Wang Yin came to comfort Gao Yan, but it was wrong to think about it, Gao Yan and Liu Yi didn't seem to know? Did they have this kid without being prepared? Wang Yincheng looked at Gao Yan's stomach again and said in surprise: "You didn't go to the hospital for an injection?" "If you want to have children, you have to balance the hormone levels in your body before you can get pregnant.

Gao Yan asked rhetorically: "What injection?"

Wang Yincheng was also confused: "It can't be sudden, right?"

Gao Yan asked rhetorically: "Why do you say 'also'?"
Wang Yincheng: "..."

Wang Yincheng was speechless, he had tangyuan before it was quite sudden, and he didn't go to the hospital to get an injection to regulate hormones, but because the hormones in his body seemed to be stable after giving birth to bean paste, everyone didn't expect it when he was pregnant with tangyuan. Wang Yincheng thought that Gao Yan was also in this situation.

Gao Yan shook his head, only to regain some sanity at this moment, and said, "No, no, I was born with it."

Wang Yincheng choked on his own saliva and began to cough violently.

Technology has developed to this day, in addition to the use of hormones and surgical means to make men pregnant, the species' innate ability to optimize has also allowed some men in the world to begin to have the ability to conceive children, but this proportion is very, very small. But such a low probability of things also produces an even lower probability situation, that is, the man's innate ability to conceive can be inherited, that is, if there is a man in the family who has this ability, then the probability that the boy in the child he gives birth to is very, very high.

Gao Diving is born and conceived, and so is Gao Yan.

But Gao Yan's situation of Dongdong is very special, and he is contacted through a surrogacy agency, and Wang Yincheng has a similar situation in this regard, so everyone naturally thinks that Gao Yan also has the ability to conceive through hormones and surgery.

The point is that no one asked before, and Gao Yan himself didn't take it seriously.

Wang Yincheng has experienced too much in his life, and the winds and waves are all over thousands of sails, not in his eyes, but at this moment, after listening to Gao Yan's words, his eyes widened in surprise, his mouth was slightly open, and he had an incredible look, like muttering and asking: "Really fake?"

Gao Yan shrugged, "My dad is."

Wang Yincheng: "..."

Regardless of whether Gao Yan is really pregnant or not, the news that he was born with such a birth is undoubtedly a bombshell, which makes Wang Yincheng want to cry. Men are born in today's world is itself a myth, and although the findings of this research in the medical and biological circles are only rare, they have now become their own system, and even have special state funding for research. Contrary to the laws of natural conception, but the children born are more intelligent and beautiful.

Now Wang Yincheng finally knows why Liu Yi's sperm motility is so low, Gao Yan can also get pregnant, not that Gao Yan and Liu Yi are lucky enough, but that Gao Yan himself has physical conditions and functions that ordinary people cannot have.

Wang Yincheng has never seen a man who can be born in his life, let alone realize that there is a living one next to him, and he froze for a while, and Gao Yan stared at him with two big eyes.

Gao Yan was looked at by Wang Yincheng so inexplicably, with hair on his back, pushing Wang Yincheng: "What are you doing?"

Wang Yincheng returned to his senses, looked at Gao Yan like a big treasure, and pointed to the bathroom of the guest room while saying, "You go first, I'll go find a pregnancy test stick..."

Gao Yan said, "Wait... Wait," looked at Wang Yincheng in amazement: "That thing can also be used by men?"

Wang Yincheng looked at Gao Yan like an idiot: "Haven't you ever given birth and asked me this question?"

Gao Yan wiped his sweat while thinking that he was at that time Huai Dongdong was as alert as a war, as nervous as doing tasks, listening to doctors and experts in everything, everything was worried about by others, he was only responsible for raising the fetus, probably the first child was inexperienced, in short, at that time, it was confused like a dream, and now I think about it in my mind is blank.

Wang Yincheng looked at Gao Yan, felt that Gao Yan was too nervous at this time, the tip of his nose was sweaty, pulled Gao Yan away to block his hand, looked at Gao Yan's eyes and said: "Don't think about it, don't be nervous, take a deep breath!" It's no big deal, I'll go get it, you wait a while..."

Wang Yincheng calmed Gao Yan, opened the door by himself, and was still very calm in the corridor, ran back to the room and began to rummage around, mainly because he couldn't usually use things, but now he used it but couldn't remember where to put it, but he remembered that there seemed to be some at home.

Gao Yan floated in the air like his feet did not stick to the ground, his expression was in a trance, he calmed down for a while according to what Wang Yincheng said, went to the toilet lid of the guest room bathroom and sat for a while, not long after Wang Yincheng walked into the guest room, pushed open the bathroom door, and handed the pregnancy test stick over.

Gao Yancheng stretched out his hand to take it, feeling that this scene was too contrary, Wang Yincheng was still next to him to make guiding suggestions: "There is an instruction manual, you do what is said above, if..." Wang Yincheng did not finish speaking, but there was a sudden knock outside the door of the guest room, Liu Yi's voice came in from outside the door, listening to the muffled voice through a door panel, "Gao Yan? Gao

Yan and Wang Yincheng were in a hurry, the pregnancy test stick fell to the ground, the two people lowered their heads to pick it up, and after hitting their heads, they took a step back at the same time and walked towards the bathroom door at the same time, bumping together as they walked.

Gao Yan was obviously more flustered than Wang Yincheng, and the two were as weak as thieves, but at this moment, Wang Yincheng's sanity was still there, pulled Gao Yan, picked up the pregnancy test stick from the ground, pointed to the toilet, and said, "You test it for me!" I'll deal with Liu Yi.

"Wait..." Gao Yan thought about it, he wasn't doing something shady, what did he need to hide to deal with? Obviously, Wang Yincheng was also dizzy at this time, and Gao Yan said: "You also wake up!" We're not doing something shady! "He is pregnant with Liu Yi's species, not some other wild man's.

Wang Yincheng: "..."

Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan really calmed down at this time, Liu Yi was still knocking on the door, one more hurried, Gao Yan pointed out the door, "You go and open the door, I'll check it."

Wang Yincheng looked at the sky speechlessly, feeling that he was embarrassed and nervous just now.

Gao Yan closed the bathroom door, tore open the outsourcing of the pregnancy test stick, held the pink (= =) pregnancy test stick in his hand, and with the other hand went to pull the zipper of his pants, and then took out the guy to aim the urine area of the pregnancy test stick at the place, and then began to pee.

And Wang Yincheng patted his face, opened the door of the guest room, and saw Liu Yi standing at the door with a puzzled face, his face was obviously very displeased, he glanced at Wang Yincheng, stepped in half a step, and glanced at the empty bed in the guest room: "How... What about Gao Yan?

"Bathroom." Wang Yincheng said and waved his hand, stepped into the corridor, and didn't say anything, he felt that the fact of being pregnant with a second child was a godsend for Liu Yi, it was best to wait for Gao Yan to confirm it, so that everyone could rejoice.

Liu Yi glanced at Wang Yincheng in the corridor, walked to the door of the bathroom in the guest room suspiciously, and patted the door: "Gao Yan, are you okay?"

And Gao Yan had finished peeing at this time, shaking his hand and holding the pregnancy test stick when Liu Yi was knocking on the door, his eyes fell on the two display windows, watching one of the lines slowly turn red, and then the other line appeared in the line of sight at a speed visible to the naked eye.

"Groove." When two parallel red lines appeared in sight, Gao Yan couldn't help but scold.

"Gao Yan!" Liu Yi felt more and more wrong, raised his hand and knocked heavily on the door, turning the doorknob. Wang Yincheng ran over at the same time, heard Gao Yan's "lying groove" in the door, and hurriedly patted the door: "Gao Yan Gao Yan!" One line, two lines?
Liu Yi wondered at the beginning what these two women were tinkering with when they locked the door, and then heard Wang Yincheng's words even more puzzled, in
Liu Yi's limited knowledge, there is really no "use of pregnancy test stick and results", naturally can not guess what a line or two lines.

Gao Yan was in the bathroom, looking at the two lines in his hand, and his head suddenly became empty, which was completely different from when he was pregnant with Dongdong. At that time, I took conceiving a child as a purpose, and after getting pregnant, I felt relieved, happy and calm, and felt that this was the result of doing a good job; However, this second bun suddenly came without expecting it.

In the morning, he was still struggling with the interview, but in the afternoon, he knew that he had the second little bun in his life, and such a span of life simply made Gao Yan's heart jump and ecstasy at the same time!

Second child! It's really a second child!

Gao Yan finally came to his senses, holding the pregnancy test stick in one hand, and turned around to open the door of the bathroom.

Liu Yi, who looked unpredictable, and Wang Yincheng, who was full of doubts, stood at the door alone, both looking at Gao Yan.

Gao Yan coughed, collected the look on his face, and said to Liu Yi: "I have to prepare some money, and the second bun has to be fined this time." "What

?" Liu Yi didn't react, but Gao Yan saw Wang Yincheng flying and pushed Liu Yi away and jumped over, completely losing his calm look in the past, grabbed Gao Yan's hand, stared at the display window with his eyes, and when he saw the two lines, he turned around and kicked Liu Yi again: "Stupid!" It means that Dongdong will have a younger brother!

At that moment, Liu Yi's face showed a trance of soul shelling, his eyes could not find the focal point, and after a while, he seemed to find Gao Yan, but his steps suddenly became unstable and his figure fell, the muscles and green tendons on his arms soared, and he grabbed the door frame with one hand, and he was about to fall to the ground.

Liu Yi has always been tall and has a cold expression, and he has been a majestic and golden rich and handsome man in the eyes of others all his life, but at this moment, he was blown up unsteadily by this bombshell-like news.

Gao Yan hurriedly threw away the things in his hand to help Liu Yi, and smiled with a helpless look, "Are you too happy or what?"

Liu Yi didn't care to grab Gao Yan, "Yes, really there?"

Gao Yan nodded: "Who dares to joke about this?"

Liu Yi looked at Gao Yan, his black eyes were thick and hot, locking Gao Yan's eyes, as if he was confirming over and over again and seemed incredible, and finally released the door frame, and did not care that Wang Yincheng was next to him, holding Gao Yan's head and kissing Gao Yan fiercely on his forehead.