Chapter 2 - Silence

When Gao Yan was very young, he witnessed more than once howling quarrels between two parents.

Gao Yan's father name is Gao Qian, Gao Yan didn't know what his mother's name was, or he knew it when he was a child, but he was too young to forget it.

At that time, their family of three also lived in the small courtyard now, Gao Yan played alone downstairs, Gao Qian and his lover quarreled upstairs, and the quarrel was particularly fierce.

Gao Yan asked Gao Qian, why did the adults quarrel, Gao Qian just hugged him and didn't speak for a long time. After a long silence, Gao Yan also learned to be smart, so he didn't ask again.

Later Gao Qian's lover, Gao Yan's other father left, leaving only Gao Qian and Gao Yan at home. Gao Yan never asked where his mother was. In that way, sometimes even remembering that I still have a mother, I don't even feel it anymore.

When Gao Qian gradually grew up, Gao Qian told Gao Yan some things, and Gao Yan finally understood what kind of complicated family background he was born in.

Gao Qian is an illegitimate child. Gao Qian's father, Gao Rongsheng, was a playboy when he was young. There were women one after another, and Gao Qian's mother was one of them.

Gao Rongsheng was the person in charge of the coin back then. He was talented and smart, so the Gao family also turned a blind eye to his behavior. The key is that they can't control it. But the problem came out when Gao Rongsheng was about 30 years old. Gao Rongsheng had slept with so many women, and there was a wife who was married by a Ming media at home, but he couldn't give birth to half a child!

At that time, a well-known foreign doctor told Gao Rongsheng that he could not have children, and he might never have children in his life!

The upper echelons of the Gao family were furious and arrested Gao Rongsheng and came back. At that time, Gao Qian's mother appeared and hugged Gao Qian who was still in his infancy, saying that the child belonged to Gao Rongsheng.

Gao Rongsheng felt unbelievable, and at the same time was ecstatic. The upper management of the Gao family discussed taking the child into the Gao family. Anyway, Gao Rongsheng's wife has no children, and she can gain a foothold in the Gao family by adopting a son. And what about Gao Qian's biological mother? It's just a singer in a dance hall, how can the Gao family take care of her? !

The Gao family originally wanted to give the singing girl a sum of money, but the singing girl didn't want to be separated from the child. Since the Gao family didn't accept her, she wanted to take the child away at that time, but how could it be so easy? ! At that time, it was so easy to kill a showgirl in a dance hall, cut off her way of earning a living, pour sewage on her, and watch her go crazy and jump off a high tower.

On the other side, Gao Rongsheng's original wife also committed suicide. She was criticized by the Gao family for not being able to have a child. Now she wants to raise a child born to someone else.

Gao Yan has never lived in the Gao family, so he doesn't know what kind of family the Gao family is like, but Gao Qian has lived in such a family for many years, and he knows the rotten side of this family.

Such a family tightly binds you with power, status and money. Even though the economy has developed and reformed and opened up long ago, this family still has so many unbearable rules. Antique appreciation is already an open cultural atmosphere, but this family has always firmly held its position. The unique skills can only be passed on from generation to generation, and can only be children recognized by the Gao family!

However, Gao Yan was obviously Gao Qian's child, yet he was excluded from the scope of the Gao family's approval.

Gao Rongsheng married a woman twenty years younger than himself, adopted a boy from another tribe, and asked Gao Qian to teach that boy things. Gao Qian was unwilling, so Gao Rongsheng threatened Gao Qian with Gao Yan's life.