Chapter 22

Hu Lian felt that the atmosphere was not quite right, and silently retreated and left.

And Liu Yi finally found out after a short period of surprise that something was not quite right with Gao Yan.

Some people's strength is really independent and strong inside, while some recognize that they are strong because they have been forced out of living in a specific environment for a long time, the former is Liu Yi, the latter is Gao Yan.

Gao Yan looked at Liu Yi, and after a long silence, he lowered his eyes, hid his expression, and quietly leaned against the wall.

Liu Yi stood a few steps away from Gao Yan and could see the exhaustion that flashed on Gao Yan's face.

The doctor and nurse walked out of the ward, Gao Yan quickly stood up straight, the doctor did not know Liu Yi, only glanced at Liu Yi, nodded to Gao Yan and said, "Go in and take a look."

Gao Yan hurriedly walked past Liu Yi and walked into the ward.

In the white of his eyes, Gao Yan saw Dongdong lying quietly on the hospital bed, his small face was not as white as just now, but with a little sickly flushing, his eyes were closed, his eyelashes were moving like worried butterfly wings, and he seemed to be sleeping very restlessly.

Gao Yan walked to the edge of the hospital bed and squatted, raised his hand to touch Dongdong's little face, and said softly: "Dongdong?

Gao Yan squatted quietly, and after a while, Dongdong slowly opened his eyes, turned his black eyes and saw Gao Yan, opened his mouth and whispered: "Dad,"

Gao Yan's eyes quickly turned red, turned his head to look at Dongdong's small hand in the needle, but did not dare to touch it, for fear that it would hurt the child, "Does Dongdong still hurt?" Dong

Dong's mouth rolled down with tears the size of a sip of beans, and he shook his head and said, "Dad, I don't hurt... It really doesn't hurt..."

Gao Yan kissed Dongdong's cheek and asked in a low voice, "Does it really not hurt?" Dongdong

bit his mouth and shook his head, his eyes were wet and looked at Gao Yan, and finally opened his mouth and whispered aggrieved: "It's still a little painful." "

Does winter hurt?

It doesn't hurt.

Really?

Actually, it hurts a little.

Gao Yan never knew how other people's three-year-old children endured fever and headaches, but his Dongdong was a little more precocious than other children of the same age, especially whenever he was sick, Dongdong seemed to know that he would be sad when he said that he hurt his father, so the child said that it didn't hurt every time, couldn't bear it, and would be aggrieved and said that it hurt a little.

But how much it hurts, Gao Yan has never experienced it personally, and if possible, he hopes to help Dongdong bear all the pain.

Gao Yan stood up and sat on the edge of the bed, lowered his head and kissed Dongdong's forehead, Dongdong closed his eyes, and muttered again, "Dad doesn't hurt, really, it doesn't hurt."

Gao Yan's eyes flashed, his heart froze, holding Dongdong's head, exhaling on Dongdong's forehead, coaxing: "Then Dad helps Dongdong Huhu, Huhu won't hurt." Dongdong lay on the hospital bed with his eyes closed, and also opened his mouth and breathed two breaths, raised his other empty little hand, and grabbed Gao Yan's collar, "Don't be sad dad, Dongdong

also helps dad huhu."

Gao Yan's eyes were red, and he kissed Dongdong heavily on the head.

Liu Yi stood at the door and watched, his heart was slightly numb, his blood was coagulated, and he didn't know whether to enter or retreat. Liu Yi is a person who rarely hesitates, only those who are not strong enough will choose to hesitate constantly, and the thirty-seven-year-old Liu Yi thinks that he has experienced enough things and is strong enough.