Chapter 85

Liu Pingnian and Jin Yan went back on the first day of the new year, and if the grandchildren don't go back, they can't go back if they are sons and daughters-in-law.

Jin Yan is very reluctant to his grandchildren, hugging this and touching that before leaving, Liu Pingnian is mixed up to now both joy and anger, looking at the three grandchildren like it very much, and can't wait to be wrapped in his arms and knead and hug, but the sons are watching, he is embarrassed and wants to pretend to be majestic, and his heart is going to be fine.

As soon as Jin Yan and Liu Pingnian left, for Liu Yi and Liu Heng, this year is basically over, the two of them are living together in the villa as they were at the beginning, the floor heating temperature is just right, wearing sweaters and warm pants does not feel cold at all, the children are running around in the spacious hall to do games, Liu Heng Wang Yin Chengdu temporarily took the work in hand.

Gao Yan is inconvenient to go out with a big belly, there is no obstacle to action, what to do, when there is nothing to do, take the mobile phone to search for two novels to see, once accidentally flipped through a realistic version of the beautiful novel to see, saw the end almost cried blind, Nima ending is inevitably too tragic, Gao Yan held the mobile phone at that time and almost cursed, what play Ying'er attack! ! ! In the end, he abandoned Xiao Shou and went abroad like this!!

Gao Yan looked excited, his neck was red like chicken blood, Wang Yincheng leaned over in confusion and asked, "What do you see?"

Gao Yan handed the phone over and said indignantly: "When you encounter this kind of stinky man, you should confuse him with."

Wang Yincheng swept two lines and felt that the content was a little familiar, and after a closer look, his eyelids trembled, he pushed away the phone, nodded and agreed: "You are right."

Gao Yan still looks like he wants to castrate the hero, and Wang Yincheng next to him is not good, he has a very happy life after marriage, he has long forgotten the messy past of those years, and he has forgotten that he also used "Cheng Yin" as a pseudonym to write a beautiful novel for a period of time.

Wang Yincheng silently wiped his sweat in his heart.

The winter vacation was short, and school started after the tenth day of the new year, and Dongdong and Tangyuan followed closely behind. Liu Yi still didn't ask anything about work, only occasionally making two phone calls to Zurich to explain some things, while Liu Heng Wang Yincheng was obviously very busy.

Liu Heng became Huarong's largest shareholder, and the first thing he did after the beginning of the year was to hold the real power to dismiss all the middle management who had not been newly appointed for a long time, and all the old people who were originally dismissed were all in place, and their salaries doubled.

This matter made headlines again, but Liu Heng took out the means of suppressing the news of his private life, so there was no big movement in the city, and not long after, a large American medical device company reported a plan to acquire Huarong with foreign capital.

And the small shop rented by Gao Yan on the side of Zhihu also has trial operation after the year, Hong Yu in order to attract popularity for the Zhihu side, directly arranged a recent important jewelry exhibition there, Wang Yincheng is a layman who stepped in with half a foot, busy in and out of a lot, although Gao Yan is not convenient to go directly, just indirect guidance is also a busy mess.

He has participated in many trade shows and exhibitions before, but when he waited for the main board on his side, he knew that from the outside of the venue to the layout of the dojo, from the personnel list to the progress of the exhibition to the procedure arrangement of the exhibition activities, every step should be paid special attention to, over and over again to confirm the jewelers, exhibitors, staff, invited celebrity experts, the phone call after call, the process in the heart more than a hundred times, and finally want to vomit blood.

Fortunately, the final exhibition was successfully held as scheduled, although Gao Yan was not able to attend in person, and all the glory in the eyes of outsiders had nothing to do with him, but Gao Yan was still very happy.

Because of the busyness of the exhibition, coupled with the fact that it was particularly cold for a period of time after the year, Gao Yan suffered from cold and cold, his nose was not clear and his throat hurt, and the whole person was groggy.

In those two days, Gao Yan lay in bed just sleeping, Liu Yi invited a doctor to come to see him, and also prescribed medicine, but Gao Yan was particularly stubborn at this time, and refused to take medicine, Liu Yi was so distressed that he was so distressed that he coaxed and hugged and even pretended to be angry, but Gao Yan just didn't eat.

According to Gao Yan's thoughts, he will eat whatever he eats in the first two in his stomach, and if he takes medicine and eats the two in his stomach badly, he does not want to regret death. Gao Yan also has the foolish love that all parents have, especially for babies who have not yet been born, and then Liu Yi can't persuade, so he can only watch Gao Yan survive the most uncomfortable two days, and then the cold will slowly get better.

But Liu Yi still couldn't rest assured, and after the weather was warm, he pulled Gao Yan to the hospital, and Western medicine and Chinese medicine all looked at it, and it was only after making sure that adults and children were healthy and healthy.

Gao Yan was sitting on a chair on the hospital corridor that day, waiting for Liu Yi to buy hot milk, and was watching a young mother come over with a little girl in her hand, the girl obviously had just cried, and the mother said patiently while walking: "Why did you cry today's injection?" Didn't you cry when you got injections before?

The girl held her mother with one hand, wiped the tears from her face with the other, and muttered in her throat: "Because daddy is here."

The young mother's face froze for a moment, her expression quickly melted, and she crouched down to pick up the girl and walk through the corridor.

Gao Yan looked a little distracted, did not notice that there was already a person sitting on the chair next to him, and when he turned his head, he found that it was Wen Ning.

Wen Ning was no different from the one he had seen a few months earlier, wearing a dark brown double-breasted trench coat, crisp suit pants and spotless shoes.

Gao Yan looked at Wen Ning, who turned his head to look at Gao Yan and smiled.

Gao Yan didn't expect Wen Ning to appear here, but he didn't have any scruples, probably people were really open-minded and frank, meeting some people he knew before, his mentality changed, now Gao Yan looked at Wen Ning, he really didn't see any feelings, as if there was just a blank piece of paper in front of him, their past was erased in his mind, and he didn't know what Wen Ning was like now.

Gao Yan then smiled at Wen Ning as well.

Wen Ning spoke, his tone very light, as if stating something: "The house is returned to you, I'm leaving."

Gao Yan looked at Wen Ning, and Wen Ning continued, "I met someone, and I felt... I also want to try it, there are lovers, families, children.

Gao Yan nodded, didn't say anything, he didn't know what to say, in fact, he wanted to say "Congratulations, it's good", but he felt that he had no position, Wen Ning came to see him should really come to say goodbye, let go of everything in the past, and start again.

Seeing Gao Yan nodded, Wen Ning asked, "Is there anything else you want to tell me?"

Gao Yan thought carefully and shook his head seriously, then Wen Ning stood up and lowered his eyes, "Goodbye, I'm leaving."

Gao Yan nodded again, and without saying goodbye, Wen Ning turned to leave.

When Liu Yi came back, Gao Yan was sitting alone in a daze, shouting that he didn't hear it twice, and only then did Gao Yan raise his head and take the warm milk from Liu Yi's hand.

Liu Yi sat down, holding Gao Yan in both hands to help him cover his hand, Gao Yan turned his head and said: "I just saw a girl, crying during the injection, her mother asked her why she cried, because she didn't cry before, guess what the girl said?"

Liu Yi raised his eyebrows and asked, "Because the aunt who gave the injection today is too fierce?"

Gao Yan said, "No, she said because Dad was here today."

Liu Yi was stunned, and immediately understood what Gao Yan meant, because in the past, his father was too busy with work and was away, and his mother would be sad when he cried, and he couldn't make his mother sad, but if his father was there, he would cry, because if he cried, his father would come to hug and coax.

Gao Yan sighed, looking serious, but his tone suddenly sharpened: "If my daughter is like this in the future, I will beat you to death."

Liu Yi: "..."