Chapter 74

Gao Yan's two legs were entangled and imprisoned by Liu Yi, and his shoulders were also broken, and when he raised his eyes, he could see the cute and arrogant appearance of the man in front of him who competed with himself and you by the way, but Liu Yi was still dead and serious, with a serious face wrinkling his brows, as if he was discussing with you what big problem of the century.

Gao Yan told himself that he couldn't smile at this time, he had to be serious and serious, and he had to look into Liu Yi's eyes and tell him to make him feel at ease. But Gao Yan just can't do it, maybe it's really pampered and arrogant, maybe it's completely sure that Liu Yi won't really be angry, so he lies on the bed on his side and laughs, and the corners of his eyebrows and eyes are happy.

Liu Yi crossed his legs with Gao Yan, seeing that Gao Yan's eyes were narrowed and he didn't speak, his calves locked Gao Yan's leg bones, Gao Yan groaned, and finally surrendered: "I said I said." "Bai took a bath, and there was another layer of sweat on his back.

Only then did Liu Yi let go of Gao Yan, lay flat on the bed, and habitually put one of his arms under Gao Yan's neck to pillow.

Gao Yan calmed down a few breaths on his lips, looking at the dim and unclear ceiling, he was thinking about how to phrase it, he couldn't directly say with Liu Yi that he was thinking about Wen Ning at that time, he had to say it in another way, so that Liu Yi could be mentally balanced. If possible, he didn't want to discuss Wen Ning with Liu Yi, he wasn't Wang Yincheng who could first do his own calmness and self-control and persuade the people around him to think rationally, Gao Yan was used to thinking in the way a normal person should have, so on this issue, he insisted on not discussing his past relationships and lovers with his current husband.

Gao Yan said, "I thought about some things from before.

Liu Yi concluded in a muffled voice: "You are still thinking about Wen Ning. Gao

Yan broke the gong, he can't laugh and shouldn't laugh at this time, but he just wants to laugh, Liu Yi's arrogance has evolved, and now he is simply jealous.

Gao Yan turned sideways and raised his hand to pat Liu Yi's head and shoulders, as if he was comforting a big lion.

Gao Yan said: "Okay, okay, you see, the process of thinking about affirmation from different entry points is different, you think I'm just thinking about my past experience, you think I'm thinking about Wen Ning, and there seems to be no way to neutralize this difference."

Liu Yi turned his head sideways: "Then why did you remember?"

Gao Yan said, "Because he appeared at the wrong time and place, the way he did things was very unacceptable to me."

Liu Yi came to a categorical conclusion: "He's telling you, he's waiting for you."

Gao Yan: "But no one asked him to wait." Gao Yan looked at Liu Yi when he said this, almost Liu Yi blurted out after speaking, Gao Yan did not like or even disliked this way, this is like a boy chasing a girl in college, girls who hate the way boys pursue people, they will find a way to get rid of it. Gao Yan is like this now, Wen Ning's approach is too easy to touch people's hearts, Gao Yan does not accept such touches, similar emotional kidnapping.

Liu Yi looked at Gao Yan, his black eyes were calm and very bright, like a lake under the black sky and moonlight, his reason told himself that Wen Ning was not a big problem between him and Gao Yan, but his feelings told himself that Wen Ning was a big problem, and the sooner this trouble was eliminated, the better.

Huarong turmoil is still there, Dongdong and Tangyuan can't go to kindergarten as usual, and Gao Yan feels that it's really not good to let Wang Yincheng be a big man to watch children at home, so he didn't go to Hongyu and read the information at home every day.

Wang Yincheng's family runs at both ends of the construction site, and he is not tired, anyway, the two children are well-behaved and obedient, and the construction site has also specially hired someone to take care of it. It's just that the bean paste has recently given Wang Yincheng a headache.

Gao Yan has always known that Dousha's grades are very good, but it is said that Doushi has an old problem of convulsions, that is, every semester, the first big exam at the beginning of the semester will hand in one or half a blank paper, which is the case for every subject.

Liu Yi went to his own business, and Gao Yan watched Wang Yincheng answer five or six calls in the morning, all of which were called by the teachers in the Dousha class. If you really have poor grades and do not take the test, the teacher will patiently teach you to slowly get the grades, but you obviously know everything, but you have to deliberately hand in the blank paper, you are a matter of attitude! Casual and lazy attitude is simply taboo in the eyes of teachers.

Wang Yincheng answered five or six phone calls, and before he could speak, he heard the teacher's anger and heartache, and Wang Yincheng could only agree and say that he would come back to give Dousha a good ideological lesson.

Wang Yincheng hung up the phone, and Gao Yan gave him a cup of coffee to refresh himself, "Dou paste deliberately handed over white rolls?

Wang Yincheng took a sip of coffee and said, "Don't mention it, a former math teacher in the Dousha class was too short-tempered, and he liked to knock on the head of the students or something." Dou paste originally did not like to be touched, and once he was knocked twice on the head by the teacher and became angry on the spot. After that, each math test only did multiple-choice questions, and wrote an 'answer' on a big topic, and then I didn't even bother to write an 'answer'. Now it has become a 'tradition', and the entrance examination begins to protest and not cut.

Gao Yan: "..."How the hell is this child educated."

Wang Yin was like knowing what Gao Yan was thinking in his heart, and helplessly raised his forehead: "It is useless to say, Liu Heng has beaten it, it is still useless." I used to pray that Tangyuan wouldn't learn from his brother in the future, but I think I was worried about it in vain. Gao

Yan and Wang Yincheng looked at each other and understood, Tangyuan will also hand over white rolls, it is estimated that they will not do it.

Career family children, everything has to worry about, compared to Wang Yincheng Gao Yan is now much more comfortable, career is helped, children are well-behaved and smart, and the family is complete.

The other head, Liu Yi, booked an early flight and went to Suzhou alone.

In the morning, Gusu City carried the coolness of early autumn, cloudless, the sky was blue, and the air had the humidity habitually found in southern cities. Liu Yi drove alone from the airport to the city, his memory was good enough, and he already remembered how to get to Gao Yan's old house after walking through it.

Before getting on the plane and coming back yesterday, Liu Yi had already thought that he had to come alone, such a decision was not rational, not like Liu Yi's usual style of doing things, but - fuck it, Liu Yi thought, he didn't take the initiative to see Wen Ning now, did he have to wait for his wife to be subtly moved by her ex-boyfriend and then hold her son and flee to the enemy?

Although Liu Yi's decision was the irrational result of impulsiveness and irritation, Liu Yi still felt that he had to come after thinking about it one night. Gao Yan wouldn't leave him, but he wanted to know what Wen Ning wanted to do.

Liu Yi drove to the opposite side of the vegetable market, stopped the car, walked along the stone road, turned a few corners and saw the two-story small building yesterday.

Liu Yi took out the set of keys from his pocket, opened the security door and the wooden door inside, and found that the main door of the hall was open, the screen curtain was open and breathing, and the weeds in the yard had been cleaned up, and the two large water tanks were standing quietly, one left and one right.

Liu Yi closed the door and walked in, and when he passed the small yard, he found that the water tank had been filled with half a tank of water, and there were a few small koi fish in it.

Looking up, there was no one in the living room inside the screen, but the door was open, as if signaling to someone who was coming to someone that there was someone in the house.

"Are you looking for me?" A voice above his head sounded lazily.

Liu Yi raised his neck and saw Wen Ning lying on the second-floor balcony, a book rolled up in his hand, shirt sleeves rolled up, looking at himself loosely, not surprised, defensive, and not showing the slightest provocation or unpleasantness.

Liu Yi looked down, did not answer Wen Ning, quickly lifted the screen window and walked into the living room.

Without the "host's" promise and hospitality, Liu Yiyu sat down on the mahogany sofa, leaned on his back, his face was light, and waited for Wen Ning to go downstairs.

Wen Ning was still rolling the book in his hand, the shirt on his body was not meticulous without the slightest fold, the width of the rolled cuffs on both sides was almost a millimeter, Wen Ning was almost as tall as Liu Yi, and his steps were steady and light when he walked down the stairs. Wen Ning and Liu Yi were two types of people, and if Liu Yi was a sword that had been forged with exquisite forging, then Wen Ning was like an ethereal whip that swung with ease.

Wen Ning came down from upstairs, his fair face different from that of an Asian without half a bearingA little angry, his expression was calm, he rolled up the book in one hand, walked into the living room and sat down on the sofa not far from Liu Yi, and said, "What's the matter?"

Wen Ning's expression was almost innocent, Liu Yi was not a vegetarian, and he had never eaten hard, he only firmly believed in the set of standards and purposes in his heart, "You live in Gao Yan's previous house. Liu Yi used a declarative sentence.

Wen Ning nodded, "Yes, is there anything you can't do?" "Rhetorical question, of course.

If this is an ordinary person who is directly angry, it is normal to point at Wen Ning's nose and scold - one of your ex-boyfriends is now occupying my wife's hometown house and making a gesture of "I have waited for you for 10,000 years", right? Do you believe it or not with a knife?

However, Liu Yi was not a normal person, and he did not speak.

Wen Ning cocked Erlang's legs, casually placed the book in his hand on the coffee table, his eyes turned to Liu Yi, his sharp gaze swept through the pupil on Liu Yi, Wen Ning said slowly: "You are very much in line with Gao Yan's taste." Tall and good-looking, meticulous in clothes, rigid and tough.

Liu Yi turned his head to look at Wen Ning, and his eyes collided with his eyes.

Wen Ning said slowly: "Gao Yan is a very good person, it is difficult for you to find any shortcomings from him, as long as he is willing, he can adapt to the surrounding environment for you, he can do well and become what you want." According to the Europeans, he is the believer sent by the Creator to save you, what he wants, what he gives you, even if he can't give it to you, he will make you feel comfortable.

Liu Yi finally spoke, "I know all this, but what does it have to do with you?"

Wen Ning laughed, his eyes suddenly became very strange, as if he had seen through everything, and also saw through the next few decades: "I don't have to fight with you for anything, I won't disturb Gao Yan's current life, this house is here, it doesn't matter if I don't let you take it back." But what are you sure that Gao Yan will love you for the rest of your life? He gave me everything when he loved me, made me feel that I was the happiest person in the world, and I worshipped him as my own god, but he didn't love me anymore, and he would completely forget me after the first few years. What about you Liu Yi? If he doesn't love you, he will abandon you when he turns around, and he won't look back when he leaves, Gao Yan is a beloved when he loves someone, and when he leaves a person, he is also the most desperate. "