Chapter 25

On the day of Dong Dong's discharge from the hospital, there was a rare rainstorm, and the surface temperature quickly evaporated, which cooled down a lot.

Not long after the rain stopped, the hospital procedures were completed, and you could be discharged with Dongdong.

In the past, Dongdong was also hospitalized, but whenever he was discharged, either Gao Yan went back with the child alone, or Song Ming took the child back with him, like so many people today, it was really the first time in history.

Gao Yan, Liu Yi, Song Ming, Wang Yincheng, and even tangyuan came over.

The small single room was crowded with four adults and two children, making it extraordinarily crowded.

Dongdong has seen more people recently, Wang Yincheng brought tangyuan to accompany Dongdong every day, Dongdong suddenly seemed to be a lot more cheerful, and there were more words than before, muttering can say a lot, sometimes Gao Yan listens to the braincase hurts.

Dongdong got dressed and sat on the edge of the bed with Tangyuan, and the two little dolls swayed their legs, shaking and shaking very rhythmically.

Dongdong opened his mouth and Wang Yincheng said: "Soy sand, why didn't brother bean paste come?"

Wang Yincheng coaxed, "Because my brother has to go to school." As

soon as Tang Yuan heard the two words of his brother, he immediately turned into a stupid and cute younger brother, even if the dousha was not here, he nodded sharply following Wang Yincheng's words.

Dong Dong said again: "Then don't you want to go to school with soybean sand?"

Wang Yincheng smiled: "Soy sand doesn't need to go to school, soybean sand has already been served, you don't need to go to it." Dong

Dong suddenly realized: "Then brother Dousha still has to go to school for a few days?"
The adults in the
ward were happy, and Song Ming stood at the end of the bed and smiled: "Baby, your brother Dousha has to study for more than ten years." Dongdong

was not happy: "Isn't that you haven't been able to see Brother Dousha?" Tang

Yuan opened his mouth slightly, > mouthful<, what to do is so anxious, brother has to go for so long? What about tangyuan?

Tangyuan and Dongdong were like two twins, making very distressed, sad and tangled expressions at the same time, Dongdong looked at his soybean sand pitifully and asked, "Can that brother not go to school?"

Wang Yincheng was happy and coaxed: "Don't listen to your Uncle Song, Dousha will be out of school in the afternoon, and you will see it in the evening!" Gao

Yan raised an eyebrow at Song Ming next to him, meaning that you owe a beating ah mess with the child, Song Ming smiled and touched the door of the brain.

Liu Yi has been standing silently by the window looking down at Dong Dong, his expression is not as cold as before, he is a lot calmer, and he can't see the look in his eyes clearly when he lowers his eyes, but the aura all over his body seems to spread out at once, becoming meek and smooth.

After the rain stopped, the people in the ward finally stopped gossiping about the child, Wang Yincheng went to get the car, Gao Yan held Dongdong, Liu Yi held Tangyuan, and Song Ming followed behind and waited for the elevator. From time to time, someone looked over to Gao Yan and Liu Yi, but this time no one took pictures, just two little nurses who thought they had very little voices whispered there.

Nurse A: "Aren't those two from last time?" Nurse

B: "I'm dizzy, the family of four is so loving, I didn't expect to see it in the hospital, hey, who is that fat man next to me?" Nurse