Chapter 58

After Jin Yan left, Liu Yi and Liu Heng discussed it and decided to move back before Dousha started school, the villa is far from the city after all, it is not convenient to pick up and drop off children back and forth, anyway, the two also live very close, and it is very convenient to get together in the future.

Of course, Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan have no opinion, they also think that it is more convenient to move back, but the two cubs are not very happy. Tangyuan played with Dongdong for a summer vacation and played with the villa's swimming pool and game room.

However, the children did not speak, and as soon as the four parents decided to move back, they began to move things back to the house that day.

Dongdong thought about his room in the villa, and then thought about the very small house in the city, grabbed Gao Yan's wrist and asked, "Dad, do we really want to go back?" But the bed is so small.

Gao Yan sighed in his heart while sorting things out, little fool, your bed is not small, you and Tangyuan are enough to lie on it and roll, and Dad's bed is really small.

Gao Yan thought so, and the very small double bed that Liu Yi had replaced before came to his mind, and when he thought about it, he suddenly made up some exciting postures, and his face turned red when he brushed it. He felt that the bed was really too small, and the first thing he did when he went back was to replace it.

Liu Yi Gao Yan brought not many things, basically a change of clothes and computers and the like, but Wang Yincheng had a bunch of books to carry back, packed and stuffed several large boxes, as well as toys for Dongdong and Tangyuan, and the two large boxes were also stuffed.

In the afternoon of the same day, several adults drove back to their homes in the city with their children and a bunch of things, Liu Yi and Gao Yan wanted to sort things out, so they asked Dongdong to follow Tangyuan back first.

Gao Yan and Liu Yi carried a few boxes upstairs and placed them in the living room and at the entrance door, Gao Yan stood at the dining table and glanced, the house was very clean, almost dustless, no one lived in a summer vacation, although it seemed empty and unpopular, but there was no smell of dust at all, but there was a faint smell of flowers in the room.

Gao Yan looked around the living room, and found that I don't know when there was an extra flat vase on the coffee table, and a bunch of lilies bloomed lushly, Gao Yan raised his eyebrows, turned his head to look at Liu Yi who walked in after closing the door and changing his shoes: "You put this flower?" Or did you let the cleaning aunt put it regularly? "Or it wouldn't be such a coincidence, would it? When you come back, you can see a bunch of lilies blooming just right?

Liu Yi looked at Gao Yan with a very serious expression, and walked forward and gently hugged Gao Yan and said, "Welcome home."

Gao Yan has always felt that Liu Yi is not a very romantic person, but at this moment, Liu Yi's serious expression and words still made Gao Yan stunned. He suddenly felt that the bouquet of flowers was actually prepared by Liu Yi, although he did not hold the flowers in front of him to hug himself and say such emotional words, but the meaning was similar.

Gao Yan was shocked.

The flowers are indeed prepared by Liu Yi, even the vase is personally selected by Liu Yi, every day after work or free time, he specially drives around the road to buy a bouquet of flowers at the flower shop at the entrance of the community, rose lilies hydrangea iris, sometimes every day, sometimes once a few days. Liu Yi wasn't sure when they would come back, and he didn't know if Gao Yan would suddenly come back to get something, but Liu Yi always had an idea in his heart, he felt that the house was empty, and he thought that Gao Yan had better see a bouquet of flowers as soon as he came back and knew that someone was waiting for him.

Liu Yi smiled lightly, did not answer, turned around and went to the kitchen to take a tool knife, unpack boxes and move things.

Gao Yan's heart itched, and seeing that Liu Yi didn't answer, he could only secretly suppress the throbbing in his heart.

The two first disassembled the box for Dongdong's toys, and took out the toys inside one by one and placed them in the small bedroom of Tangyuan. Dongdong's bedroom only has a very small cabinet, which contains the toys Gao Yan bought for the child before, but the place is too small, Gao Yan took out the mechanical toys inside, and it was not enough to press the plush toys into it.

Finally, Liu Yi put Dongdong's toys at the end of the bed and the end of the bed, cleaned up the bedside table again, and put in the educational toys that he played with before.

There are too many toys, Gao Yan glanced at most of them are basically plush toys, and said cheerfully: "Tangyuan is brother control, Dongdong seems to be plush control, a boy likes girls' things."

Liu Yi bent down to pick up the box, turned his head when he heard Gao Yan's words, and thought for a while: "This one is with me." After saying that, he walked out of the room with the box.

Gao Yan laughed, it was really hard for him to imagine Liu Yi holding a plush toy when he was a child.

Liu Yi went to the kitchen to boil water, and Gao Yan stuffed the clothes of the two into the cabinet one by one, looking at the bed while stuffing, thinking of finding some reason to replace the bed, or simply find a time when Liu Yi was not there to collapse the bed, so that it could be replaced in a bright way.

Just thinking about it, Liu Yi stood at the door of the room, leaned against the door frame, holding his chest with both hands, the surface of the porcelain watch flashed, Gao Yan came back to his senses, and when he raised his eyes, he heard Liu Yi say: "I think the bed is too small, go back to the mall and take a look, change to a big one."

Gao Yan looked up stunned and said in surprise, "You think so too?"

Liu Yi nodded, with a smile in his eyes, and said, "Of course, the bed is too small, and it is inconvenient to do it."

Gao Yan: "..."
Although
Liu Yi said very unorthodox words in his mouth, his face was too decent, and he looked like a decent gentleman. Liu Yi approached Gao Yan, with surging in his heart, sometimes he felt very calm when he saw Gao Yan, but sometimes he was very excited and couldn't grasp his feelings at all. Liu Yi calls it the Gao Yan effect, a feeling that makes people feel peaceful and addictive.

Gao Yan held the hanger and clothes in his hand, watched Liu Yi slowly approach, and then dragged the things in his hand and threw them away, climbed his strength with one hand, held his arm with the other, and kissed his lips with sideways eyes.

Gao Yan closed his eyes in response to this kiss, but Liu Yi suddenly felt that something surged in his heart, arousing the gains and losses that he had never had in his heart, and at that moment he was even a little unsure, whether the person in front of him was real, whether he was dreaming, and whether Dongdong would not exist at all. However, when his lips touched Gao Yan, that real feeling returned. The lips they touched were warm, the skin under the palms of their hands flowed with exciting blood, and the person in front of them was real.

Liu Yi thought so, and suddenly had a touch that he had never felt before, many years ago he was a staunch celibate, lovers, families and children are words that are extremely far away from him, and he thought that he would probably live alone for the rest of his life. But now that Gao Yan and Dongdong have appeared, he began to think about how to please his lover and love his lover and children, like Liu Heng and most men, and he began to feel that there were many colors in life that he had never had before. He even felt extremely happy when he woke up one morning, because as soon as he opened his eyes he could see his lover and children...

Liu Yi kissed Gao Yan, slowly raised his hand to hold Gao Yan's face, and said while kissing the man in front of him: "Thank you, Gao Yan, thank you..."

Liu Yi's words were cramped and hurried, as if there were endless words or words that were not spoken, Gao Yan opened his eyes, at first a little dazed, and when he gradually saw the red under Liu Yi's eyes, he realized that Liu Yi was emotional, Liu Yi wanted to say the sweetest love words like others, such as "I love me" such as "we will be together for a lifetime", but Liu Yi couldn't say it, so he could only transform the sweet words full of sweet words into red and hot under his eyes...

Gao Yan has been looking at Liu Yi, looking at the strong and unspeakable love burning in Liu Yi's eyes, Gao Yan's heart melted, his eyes flowed with warmth and heat, he kissed Liu Yi, he wanted to do it if he couldn't say it, kiss and touch it to occupy the last fall into the clouds together, they will be together for a lifetime, he thinks he will hear Liu Yi's "I love you" sooner or later.

The two almost tore each other, both fell on the bed, Gao Yan ripped off the shirt on his body, and when he was about to pull the man next to him, Liu Yi's hand was sticking hot like a soldering iron.

Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng went back with their three children, and the family had part-time workers to clean regularly and it was not dirty, but the living room was particularly cluttered when the boxes were carried up.

Dou Sha carried his box upstairs, then got the toys and clothes of Tangyuan upstairs and stood on the secondAt the entrance of the stairs of the building, he pointed to two cubs standing side by side and said, "You are not allowed to play when I pack up the toys later, you are only allowed to hand me the toys, you know?" Tangyuan

and Dongdong nodded one after another to show that they understood.

So Tangyuan and Dongdong passed the toys one by one to the bean paste, and the bean paste sorted the toys into the cabinet.

Downstairs, Liu Heng and Wang Yincheng are not so harmonious, Wang Yincheng and Gao Yan have not told anyone before when they opened the store, Liu Heng naturally does not know, but now that Liu Heng knows, he feels uncomfortable in his heart.

Men always have the idea that he feels that he knows what the person he loves does, just like Tangyuan has to say it when he farts back from kindergarten.

But Wang Yincheng has his own ideas in his heart, he feels that the business has little to do with Liu Heng, he did not deliberately hide it, but he also did not want Liu Heng to intervene.

Liu Heng immediately jumped to his feet and said bluntly and angrily: "Business is not what you think, Gao Yan is an expert, but do you know what this market looks like?" Do you know how to do business? Do you know how to deal with insurance companies? Liu

Heng and Wang Yincheng are old husbands after all, and everything is said directly, but obviously today's topic is not very good, Liu Heng frowned so bluntly, Wang Yincheng not only did not accept but felt that Liu Heng's machismo began to work again.

Wang Yincheng looked sideways at Liu Heng, directly threw the box in his hand on the ground, the sound shook the coffee table, Wang Yincheng said coldly: "Liu Heng, do you think it's best for me to stay in school for a lifetime?" After graduating with a Ph.D., stay on to teach?

Liu Heng didn't know why Wang Yin became so angry, but he still frowned and nodded: "Yes, that's what I thought, what's wrong with staying in school to teach?"

Wang Yincheng sneered again, kicked the box at his feet, and said coldly: "You won't really forget that in the Ben family, your aunt wanted to pass on her own grandson to Liu Yi as a son, right?" Why the have been teaching at school all my life, waiting for the end that nothing in the bean paste and tangyuan will be kicked out of Liu's house?
Liu Heng was choked and stopped talking, of course he remembered this clearly, otherwise he would not have been refusing to go back to take over the
Liu family's business.

Wang Yincheng's life in the Liu family was not good at first, the old man did not express his position, Liu Pingnian did not speak, although Wang Yincheng was protected by Liu Heng Jinyan, but in the end he still came back with a wound, and finally it was even more because Liu Yi was not married and childless. Some people in the family wanted to give Liu Yi a stepson, Liu Yi refused, and refused to get married, and finally quarreled over the sky, Wang Yincheng was lying down and also shot, was used as a target, said that children and being a "mother" are two different things, and also took Liu Heng's example to persuade Liu Yi, saying don't learn from Liu Heng, surrogate gave birth to a son and finally any wild duck led into the door.

When Liu Heng heard the word wild duck that day, his mind was blank, the whole person was going crazy, and finally he lost all his senses, and for the first time in history, he made a big fuss about the Liu family, and even threatened to break off the relationship, and the relationship has not been restored in recent years.

Liu Heng felt sorry for Wang Yincheng when he thought of what happened back then, and his heart ached, he walked to Wang Yincheng with his eyes downcast, hugged the person, and said, "I'm just afraid that something will happen to you again."

Wang Yincheng stood still, looking out the window into the distance.