Chapter 37

Gao Yan squatted on the edge of the brazier, watching the note he wrote burn little by little, and soon turned into a black slag, the flame was imprinted in his pupils, and soon the orange flame disappeared.

Gao Yan exhaled, as if the knots in his heart suddenly disappeared, he turned his head to see what Liu Yi was doing, and he saw Liu Yi walking over with a stack of notes.

Gao Yan squatted on the ground and looked at Liu Yi: "What do you write?"

Liu Yi squatted down opposite Gao Yan, put a stack of papers at his feet, took the lighter from Gao Yan, and said, "It doesn't seem good not to say hello."

Gao Yan almost sprayed, he wrote a few words to burn it, to put it bluntly, it was just a form of comforting himself, Gao Qian was dead, could it really be received by burning paper? Not EMS again. Liu Yi also wrote Lao Duo in a serious book, one after another, and when he took the lighter to light the paper, he still looked serious and serious.

Gao Yan looked at Liu Yi stunned, and said in his heart, this is not the first time you have seen the old man, do you need this?

Liu Yi lit one, and put the paper into the basin very carefully, Gao Yan looked down and saw that the half-burned paper said, "My name is Liu Yi."

Gao Yan almost sprayed a mouthful of blood, raised his eyes and looked at Liu Yi in amazement, and then reached to Liu Yi's feet to pick up a piece of paper and glanced at it-"37 years old..."

Liu Yi suddenly withdrew the paper in Gao Yan's hand, and took the stack of paper at his feet in his hand, without looking at Gao Yan, he looked down at the brazier in front of him.

Gao Yan looked at the sky, and when he looked at Liu Yi again, he was suddenly surprised: "Are you embarrassed?"

Liu Yi twitched the corner of his mouth, slowly raised his eyes, his eyes were faint, and slowly spoke: "Is it okay to save me some face?"

Gao Yan's original haze mood was swept away, and he laughed in his heart, giving Liu Yi face with a tense expression on his face, and said seriously: "Okay, I'll shut up."

Then Liu Yi and Gao Yan squatted face to face like this, Liu Yi burned more than a dozen pieces of paper, originally folded and closed and put into the basin, but some papers still automatically unfolded when burning, so Gao Yan saw a lot of content that made him laugh until he vomited blood -
for example, many of the contents began with "Gao Qian's father-in-law
";

For example, a piece of paper says "I'm still rich";

For example, a piece of paper says "I will try";

Another example, a piece of paper says "Let's talk next time";

......

When Liu Yi threw the last piece of paper in, Gao Yan finally didn't hold back, and the corners of his mouth were hooked.

Gao Yan stood up, Liu Yi followed and stood up, looked at Gao Yan and raised his eyebrows: "What are you laughing at?"

Gao Yan walked next to Liu Yi, patted Liu Yi's shoulder with a serious voice, and said, "Next time, remember to show me in advance, Gao Qian is very picky, see who can pick out the bad, I am afraid that you will say the wrong thing."

Liu Yi turned his head to look at Gao Yan and said, "You should have said it earlier."

Gao Yan almost laughed with a mouthful, endured that his abdomen was twitching, raised his hand and shook it: "It's okay, forget it the first time, don't take an example, next time I'll help you check it."

Liu Yi nodded and snorted: "It's not an example."

Gao Yan finally couldn't help but say, "Can I laugh?"