Chapter 87

Compared to Jin Yan and Gao Yan, who had dealt directly with Zhao Sen, Liu Yi had almost no intersection with him, but that did not mean that Liu Yi did not know this person.

Zhao Sen was really shocked when he heard Liu Yi report his home on the other end of the phone, and it was no wonder that Zhao Sen was shocked, because in his opinion, unless Gao Yan and Liu Yi said something, Liu Yi would not take Gao Yan's phone and call in person, his tone was cold and indifferent.

Zhao Sen pondered in his heart, not sure, could it be that he said it before and Gao Yan, causing Gao Yanyi to miscarry with excitement? Can't it?

Liu Yi didn't bend the corner with Zhao Sen, and said directly: "What did you call and Gao Yan say before?"

Zhao Sen paused for a while before speaking, but habitually led the topic to the others, "I told him that Wen Ning left Suzhou and might go to him."

Liu Yi was not a fool, Gao Yan no longer had any friendship for Wen Ning, and he would never say that mentioning a Wen Ning made Gao Yan move.

Liu Yi said coldly, "And what?

Zhao Sen then realized that something was wrong, and he listened to Liu Yi's tone like the rhythm of "no matter whether the matter has anything to do with him or not, he will be troubled".

The more Zhao Sen thought about it, the worse it became, and he began to regret calling Gao Yan during the day, but his intentions were good, reminding Gao Yan that Wen Ning left, and Gao Rongsheng might go to him, and by the way, he mentioned that he and Gao Rongsheng were not related by blood.

Zhao Sen is not a fool, whether Liu Yi is angry or not, no matter what happens to Gao Yan at this time, it has nothing to do with him to bite to death, so he said: "Wen Ning left, no one in Suzhou suppresses Gao Rongsheng, I guess Gao Rongsheng may go to find Gao Yan, so I called to remind Gao Yan."

Liu Yi's whole body was covered in a thousand-year-old piece of ice, "Reason?

Zhao Sen slammed his fist on the wall silently on the other end of the phone and said, "I have a private transaction with Gao Yan." At the beginning, he made two sets of fake coins, one to send Gao Rongsheng, and the other to me to restrain Gao Rongsheng. Gao Rongsheng is unstable in the Gao family and may be replaced at any time, and Gao Yan also promised me that I will never have a fight within the Gao family in the name of the descendants of the Gao family at any moment.

Liu Yi completely understood why Gao Rongsheng suddenly left after Gao Huanyu's death, and why he did not entangle Gao Yan again.

Liu Yi said, "That's all?

Zhao Sen said, "That's all."

Liu Yi raised his eyebrows, removed the phone from his ear and hung up, very sure that Zhao Sen must have something else to say, but at least he now has a bottom and knows the general direction of the matter.

Liu Yi put the phone back, looked at the time, called Liu Heng to ask him to pick up the child, and then went downstairs to make dinner as usual.

That night, Liu Yi and Gao Yan had an in-depth conversation, of course, Gao Yan did not think of hiding anything.

Gao Yan directly told Liu Yi that he was angry because Zhao Sen called him to remind him that Wen Ning had left, and Gao Rongsheng was in some kind of revenge or other state of mind, and was likely to come to him; But Gao Yan did not mention the matter of blood relations, because he still needed time to digest this matter.

Liu Yi compared Zhao Sen's words and Gao Yan's words beforehand, almost no worse, and felt a lot relieved.

Since the topic jumped away, Liu Yi naturally asked a little more, and asked about Gao Yan making coins behind his back.

Gao Yan naturally confessed and lenient, did not hide the slightest, but did not mention Jin Yan, only said that he wanted to let Gao Rongsheng leave quickly, so he made two sets of coins, and it was completely coincidental that he would bind each other with Zhao Sen's interests, and blamed Zhao Sen for being too unlucky at that time, a pair of Yongzheng gallbladder bottles placed in Hongyu were just seen by Gao Yan, Hongyu's boss happened to be Qiao Xing, and Qiao Xing happened to be Gao Yan's father, and Zhao Sen's handle was pinched, I had to obediently comply.

Liu Yi didn't know anything about this, listening to Gao Yan's tone was light and breezy, as if it was very easy to do those at all, but Liu Yi understood Gao Yan at that time, and almost half of all the external indifference and calmness were pretending.

After Gao Yan finished speaking, he smiled helplessly: "Zhao Sen slipped his head too much than me, and when negotiating with him, I pressed out Qiao Xing, Hong Yu, and my own craftsmanship, and finally even took out the Liu family as a backer." I was so nervous that I was sweating, but now that I think about it, I was completely able to pinch Zhao Sen.

Liu Yi could imagine what kind of frightened bird Gao Yan would be at that time, and he couldn't help but feel pity and love in his heart, he hugged Gao Yan and said, "It's okay, Gao Rongsheng's side you don't worry about it, take care of yourself."

Gao Yan sighed in Liu Yi's arms.

Liu Yi spent money and manpower, and finally heard that Gao Rongsheng was not in Suzhou at all in the near future.

And the Zhihu side was smashed once, and the group of punks who called the police to check the relationship could not be investigated, those who should have fled had long fled, and those who did not escape were also hiding. Liu Heng hired a professional bodyguard to block all the corners inside and outside of the store, according to Liu Heng's requirements, but if there was a wind and grass, he went up directly and unloaded the two arms first.

However, it didn't take long for Wang Yincheng to notice that there seemed to be people watching around the shop, but that was just a not very good feeling in Wang Yincheng's heart, unable to say anything specific, and the bodyguard group could not randomly arrest people on the edge of the straight lake for questioning, so they could only watch in shifts 24 hours a day according to the original plan.

The three children were picked up by their parents every day, the doormen and teachers in the school all said hello, and the bodyguards escorted the school all the way to keep an eye on them, and Liu Heng and Liu Yi's community also became the focus of investigation.

Liu Yi spent a lot of money to get through the big connections, and the whole world was looking for Gao Rongsheng, but Gao Rongsheng was worthy of being an old fox who had lived a lot of age, and Liu Yi used various methods to find any driving or accommodation records of Gao Rongsheng.

Gao Rongsheng seemed to have disappeared for no reason all of a sudden, not in Suzhou, and could not find any trace.

Originally, it was just an object of suspicion, but now it seems to confirm the speculation in everyone's heart.

Gao Yan, like several children, was completely kept in his bones and did not know anything, and Liu Yi's pressure became heavier after three days, because he heard that Gao Rongsheng's current situation in the Gao family can be described as tragic, his adopted son and wife have died, and the upper echelons of the Gao family think that he is too old and have long lost his value, forcing him to give up a coin, almost all the business and rights in his hands have been taken away, and there is no one in the family, and no one is willing to stand up to help him at this time , only a bunch of bystanders who can't stand waiting for the tree to fall.

The dog will jump off the wall when he is in a hurry, not to mention that Gao Rongsheng has been full of glory all his life, and when he steps into the coffin with half a foot, he makes such a broken family and dies, and what will be done Liu Yi is simply unimaginable.

Liu Yi knows very well that Gao Rongsheng now has nothing to lose, so it doesn't matter what the handle does not care about the way back, what he will do, there is no way to guess.

No one confided half a word to Gao Yan, Liu Yi has been alone under all the pressure, although he is not trembling, but his spirit is highly concentrated every day, taking care of Gao Yan and Dongdong and inquiring about Gao Rongsheng.

Until the fourth day, nothing happened, so Liu Yi considered whether he needed to call Jin Yan and find a reason for Gao Yan and the three children to go back and avoid it first.

However, some things either don't come or come very quickly and suddenly, like an overwhelming wind, which catches people off guard.

That day, Liu Heng had just sent the three children to school, and within an hour of turning his head, the kindergarten called, saying that Dongdong and Tangyuan were gone, and the doorman and teacher searched every corner of the kindergarten, and there were no two children at all.

When Liu Yi received the call, he only felt that his heartbeat and time had all stopped, and every pore on his body was trembling and a layer of cold sweat broke out, Gao Yan turned down from the second floor at that time, saw Liu Yi holding the mobile phone and standing still, and asked casually: "What's wrong?"

The moment Liu Yi turned his head, he converged the look on his face, naturally turned his head, found a reasonable reason, and replied: "It's okay, Lu Hengda's phone."

Given that Lu Hengda often came back from abroad to give away some messy things, Gao Yan didn't ask anything more, only said: "Then you go early and return early, and pay attention to safety when driving on the road."

Liu Yi concealed Gao Yan, hung up the phone quietly, but when he moved, his feet weighed a thousand pounds, and the cold chill soaked every pore, he took his coat and key to stand at the entrance to change his shoes, Gao Yan stood a few steps away and stood with his stomach straight, his eyes were calm and soft.

Liu Yi looked up and smiled, "Wait for me to come back."

Gao Yan nodded, and teased: "I think Lu Hengda has time to mess with those messes, and it is more practical to send me a pair of cribs."
Liu Yi smiled, turned to go out, his face turned cold in an instant, looked up at the elevator entrance a man wearing headphones and a black jacket, the man looked at Liu Yi with afterlight, quietly pressed the elevator button,
Liu Yi walked over and said, "Look." The

man nodded, there was no extra movement, Liu Yi entered the elevator and went downstairs, and the man swayed to the safe passage at the corner of Liu Yi's door.

After Liu Yi went out, Gao Yan watered a few pots of grass on the balcony, wiped the leaves, went to the kitchen to warm himself with warm milk, ran upstairs to watch TV for a while, and then went downstairs to lie on the sofa and read a novel.

Liu Yi left for only 30 minutes, Gao Yan felt a little unaccustomed, after all, the two have been getting along day and night in the past few months, sometimes buying vegetables are tired together, but now they will feel uncomfortable if they are a little separated for a while.

Gao Yan read the novel for a while, and looked at the time that only 40 minutes had passed, and he couldn't wait, but at this time the doorbell suddenly remembered, Gao Yan raised his eyes just in time to see Liu Yi's key on the coffee table.

Gao Yan stood up and shook his head secretly as he walked towards the door, but with a smile on his lips, he said to himself: "I forgot to bring the key again, but I came back quite quickly today."

Gao Yan said as he walked to the door to unlock and pull the door, but the moment he looked up, he was stunned, the security door outside the door was open, and a mighty man with a gloomy face with a mask stood at the door, looking at himself with straightforward and cold eyes.

The man raised his arm to block the door when Gao Yan opened the door, and it was too late when Liu Yi reacted and wanted to close the door!

The man's other hand was hanging, the arm resting on the door frame was slightly forced, and then raised his leg and kicked, Gao Yan's hand holding the door frame was numb, and subconsciously turned sideways to protect his stomach, the man successfully kicked the door open, pushed Gao Yan away and walked half a step closer.

Gao Yan frowned and was just about to scold, the tall man took a step sideways, and Gao Rongsheng, who was wrapped in a black trench coat, appeared in Gao Yan's sight.

Gao Yan's pupils shrank, he didn't expect that Gao Rongsheng would find the door, his heart was not good, and he subconsciously raised his hand to close the door, but the man standing at the door seemed very impatient, pushed Gao Yan, and then walked into the door, and the arm that had been hanging down lifted, and a man with a face full of blood and wearing black clothes was thrown at the entrance door.

Gao Rongsheng looked at Gao Yan with a gloomy face, then walked into the door and said to the man: "You guard at the door." The

man with the mask glanced at Gao Rongsheng, didn't say anything nonsense, and closed the door with a "snap" when he turned to leave.