Chapter 17

When Gao Yan went back, Song Ming was standing in the living room changing clothes, his sweatshirt was hunched on the back of the sofa chair, and he looked down at the bear child lying crooked on the sofa.

Gao Yan opened the door and came in, Dongdong twisted his neck, sat on the sofa and shouted loudly: "Dad!"

Gao Yan changed his shoes and came in, touched Dongdong's head, and looked at Song Ming: "Why are you watching the child change clothes?"

Song Ming rolled his eyes, pointed to Dongdong's little head, and said, "You asked your bear son, what did you do this morning?" "Wear an undershirt as you speak.

Gao Yan sat down, Dong Dong sat on the sofa and rubbed on Gao Yan's lap, still holding the bear in his hand, holding his neck high and blinking his eyes, looking at Gao Yan with a kind of "dad actually I didn't do anything".

Song Ming patted Dong Dong's head melon and said, "Don't be coquettish!" It's useless to be coquettish! I'll tell your dad too! Dongdong

turned his neck to look at Song Ming, pulled his nose, snorted softly, and said, "I know!" Uncle Song is a traitor! Great traitor!
Song Ming touched Dongdong's little face with a "hey" sound, and said with a treacherous smile: "How can Uncle
Song be a traitor?!" Uncle Song is the most painful winter in the uncle level, oh, baby to kiss one. Saying that, he bent down and brought his face to Dongdong, who quickly turned his head and hugged one of Gao Yan's arms, his brows were wrinkled, and he looked disgusted: "Dad!" Uncle Song's mouth stinks! Stinks to death! "

Song Ming this person has always been unscored, the festival is all over the ground chastity is broken, Gao Yan can still have a few serious words, when coaxing Dongdong is simply nonsense.

Gao Yan turned his head, also looked at Song Ming with disgust, and said to Song Ming while raising his hand to hug his son into his arms: "You better hurry up, eat garlic and kiss my son!"
Song Ming straightened up, sorted out his clothes, and said with a serious face: "After eating garlic, I am also Dongdong's Uncle
Song." Dongdong

was hugged by Gao Yan into his arms and replied loudly: "It's Uncle Stinky!"

Song Ming went out with a look of injury and frustration, Gao Yan hugged Dongdong, touched Dongdong's forehead, and was relieved to make sure that it didn't burn up again today.

Gao Yan turned his head to look at the pile of toys thrown on the side of the coffee table and sofa, and when he looked up, he could see the mess of dirty clothes on the closed balcony that had not yet had time to be washed. Gao Yan asked Dongdong with a bluffing face: "Dad is not at home, Dongdong is naughty, right?" Dongdong

quickly looked at Gao Yan with an innocent little look of "I didn't do anything, what is my father talking about, Dongdong can't understand anything", and also hugged Gao Yan's arm and sniffed, wagging his tail and saying: "Dongdong is very well-behaved!" Dongdong

is accustomed to using coquettish as a shield, and also knows that as long as he is coquettish, his father will definitely not scold himself, so he will be coquettish every time he does something wrong.

Gao Yan looked down at Dongdong with a well-behaved little look, and he couldn't bear to reprimand the child in his heart, in fact, parents educating their children to occasionally bluff their faces to educate or spank is not a big deal, children are born possessive and destructive nature, need adults to correct, but against Dongdong, Gao Yan has never beaten for so many years, and reprimands are rare.

On the one hand, because Dongdong is not in good health, on the other hand, because the child has not had any friends for so many years, he is used to being lonely, and occasionally doing wrong things is to make a mess at home, and he has never done anything wrong.

Is Dongdong good? Very well-behaved! But Dongdong is not because Dongdong's own personality is very well-behaved, but because Dongdong has too few people in contact, either at home or in the hospital all day, and his weak body causes Dongdong to be not as strong and destructive as children of the same age, and naturally he is not so lively.

Dongdong's body is a stone pressed on Gao Yanxin's head, and I don't know when I can relax.

Liu Yi made an appointment with Gao Yan to accompany him to an exhibition the next day, Gao Yan thought about it, searched on the Internet, and found that the exhibition that accompanied Gao Yan tomorrow was the exhibition run by the "foreign group" in Song Ming's mouth.

Isn't that foreign group not yet there? When something arrives, do the exhibition first? Gao Yan looked at the information of the auction house that hosted the exhibition on the Internet, and found no problems, so naturally he couldn't find anything special.

Gao Yan is accustomed to having a preparation for a transition period when he does everything, he is used to slowly fighting a long battle instead of a surprise battle, and he is used to determining a person's behavior, so in the past few days, he has not been too impatient about Liu Yi's affairs. As for after meeting Gao Huanyu, Gao Yan did not have any impatience to slowly ponder a long-term countermeasure.

Gao Yan read the information in the study for a while, and after Dongdong woke up, Gao Yan took Dongdong to the nursing center again.

When Gao Yan changed Dongdong's clothes, Dongdong asked, "Dad, shall we go to the hospital?"

Gao Yan snorted, sighing in his heart, who knew that Dongdong was very happy to clapped his hands and jumped up: "Great!" Isn't this way you can see the second father again?

Gao Yan looked at Dongdong and said seriously, "Can't Dongdong shout that people know?" Don't shout the second dad!

Gao Yan is really a little unhappy this time, the child used to shout people indiscriminately, he didn't know and couldn't stop it, but now that he knows, he can't let Dongdong be so ignorant. Liu Yi is Gao Yan's boss, and it is not a big deal for the boss to like children to care a little about the situation of their subordinates, but if Dongdong calls Liu Yi's second father indiscriminately, this is somewhat unexplainable.

Gao Yan originally went for Liu Yi's protection, and it was nothing to exchange his craft for a shelter; But if Dongdong's shouts are heard by people with intentions, it will definitely be said that Gao Yantian is shameless to change his son for a career.

Gao Yan saw very clearly the relationship between his current situation and Liu Yi, one yard to one yard, Dong Dong absolutely could not shout indiscriminately.

Gao Yan rarely talks to Dongdong very seriously, and he is coaxed or bluffed when he moves, Dongdong is a little frightened this time, pursing his mouth and biting his lower lip and blinking his eyes to look at Gao Yan, his eyes slowly stored a little cat tears, nodded and said: "Got it." At

noon, it was particularly hot outside, and the surface temperature was also high, so Gao Yan put on a hat and mask for Dongdong, and carried Dongdong to the nursing center.

There is air conditioning in the taxi, and the lobby of the nursing center is also air-conditioned, but it is ten minutes after taking a taxi at the entrance of the community and on the way from the gate of the nursing center to the lobby, the winter is so hot that it is covered in sweat, and the small body is held by Gao Yan in his arms, and he is particularly weak on Gao Yan's shoulder.

After arriving in the hall, Gao Yan hurriedly took off Dongdong's hat and mask, and a doctor in a pink uniform ran over to see Dongdong and asked Gao Yan what was wrong.

Gao Yan said while taking off the mask for Dongdong: "The child had a cold yesterday, and today it was too hot to wait for a car on the road for ten minutes, and this time is a bit empty." The

doctor said, "Have you got a card here?"

Gao Yan nodded: "It's done."
The
guide doctor said while guiding Gao Yan, "Let's show the doctor first." There

were many doctors in the outpatient department, and when some doctors walked through the corridor and saw Dongdong, they said to Gao Yan: "Don't worry, it should be hot." After

the doctor in the outpatient clinic saw it, there was really nothing, let Gao Yan continue to take medicine for the child for two days, and drink more water for two more days. The guide doctor brought some orange juice water to Dongdong, and Dongdong bit the straw in Gao Yan's arms and drank several large mouthfuls, and after a while it was fine. Gao Yanxiao breathed a sigh of relief, and under the guidance of the guide doctor, he held Dongdong again to register.

Gao Yan came suddenly today, and at first he didn't think about going to the previous doctor to get the nursing plan, but just took Dongdong to see if the plan came out by the way.

But the efficiency of this children's hospital surprised Gao Yan, Dongdong's nursing plan not only came out, but five different nursing plans that were connected for three months came out, the doctor who received Gao Yan last time was there, and there were two other children's doctors, Gao Yan looked at randomLooking twice, I found that one of the slightly older doctors had the words "Vice Dean and Chief Doctor" written on his chest plate.

Gao Yan had a feeling of being blinded by the dog's eyes, this was because of Liu Yi's relationship, so Dongdong received special treatment?! Gao Yan's mind was like a shell, and he couldn't react for a while, the two doctors got together to discuss the plan, and Dongdong sat in Gao Yan's arms and continued to drink orange juice.

The vice dean bent down at this time, his eyes behind the lenses narrowed with a smile, and said to Gao Yan: "Don't worry, it's okay, President Liu will come right away."

Gao Yan: "..."
Liu Yi originally asked Hu Lian and
Liu Heng to go to the gym in the afternoon, just changed his clothes, fell over the shoulder and slaughtered Liu Heng under his legs, the head Hu Lian held the mobile phone trembling and ran over, "Gao Yan took Dongdong to the hospital."
Liu Yi was stunned, hurriedly released the knee pressing on
Liu Heng's back, stood up and took the mobile phone, and turned around and walked towards the changing room without saying a word.

Liu Yi held the mobile phone and said, "Say."
The
vice president did everything in detail: "The child is fine, it was a little hot when he came, according to the nurse, he waited for a taxi on the road for ten minutes, wearing a mask and a hat, and the doctor saw no problem."

Liu Yi's steps were very large, and when he heard the dean say that the child was hot, his brows furrowed, and said, "What is the child doing here?"
The
vice president said: "Physical examination and assessment, I will go to the observation room later," paused, glanced inside the door, and whispered: "The child seems to like the orange juice in the hospital."

Liu Yi said very seriously into the phone: "Bubbled orange powder?

The vice dean wiped his sweat, and said in his heart that he dared to give the little prince soaked orange powder, and said busily: "Freshly squeezed."

Liu Yi's brows loosened at this time, thinking of Dongdong biting the cheek of the straw meat, and the corners of his mouth couldn't help but hook.

The vice president suddenly said at this time: "The observation room is mainly to assess the child's personality and communicate with people, go to the ordinary observation room?"

Liu Yi said, "What are the pros and cons?"

Vice President: "The ordinary observation room is larger, there are more children, and the evaluation results will be closer to the child's personality." But it will be noisy, and sometimes there will be fights between children. The independent observation room is not noisy and there are few children, but the error of assessment will be relatively large.

Liu Yi said, "Ordinary observation room."

The vice dean said: "I just communicated with Gao Yan, Gao Yan said that children are different from people because of physical reasons, and there are fewer children of the same age, considering this problem, I will pick a suitable observation room with more three- and four-year-old children?"

"Children of the same age?" Liu Yi had already walked to the door, his hand had already raised to touch the door handle, heard the vice dean's words, paused in his steps, suddenly turned around and walked in the direction of Liu Heng, and said into the phone: "You go and do it, I'll go over immediately."
Liu Yi left, Hu Lian was still a little relieved and thought that he didn't have to be today, and as soon as he raised his eyes, he saw
Liu Yi turn around and walk back towards this end.

Liu Heng didn't get up not long ago, just now the over-the-shoulder fell down the leg Liu Yi used ten percent of the strength, Liu Heng's bones hurt at this time, and when he looked up and saw Liu Yi turn around and look at him walking over, his eyelids jumped.

Liu Yi walked in front of Liu Heng and squatted down, "What about tangyuan?!"

Liu Heng paused and said vigilantly: "At home, how?"

Liu Yi: "Dongdong wants to enter the observation room to evaluate, I am afraid that he will be afraid when he sees too many children, and I want Tangyuan to accompany him."

Liu Heng also knew that Dongdong was not in good health, so he thought about it and said, "This is no problem, Tangyuan is idle at home anyway." "Cousin, it's good to get to know each other in advance, Tangyuan has a lively personality, so it's good to accompany Dongdong."

Dongdong made a series of inspections last night, and the vice dean personally took Dongdong to the observation room, and asked Dongdong with a particularly amiable bow: "Is orange juice delicious?" Dong

Dongrou's cheeks were pink and tender, biting the straw and raising his head to look at the vice dean, his eyes were watery, and he nodded: "It's delicious!" It seemed that he also knew that he had drunk too much, hesitated, and whispered a little embarrassed: "Can I drink more?"

The vice dean burst into tears in his heart, and said in his mouth: "If you want to drink, drink slowly." "What I think in my heart, little prince, you are really appreciative!

Gao Yan held Dongdong to the observation room, the battle that just had a physical examination really scared him a little, a small child physical examination, do you need so many nurses and doctors? So now when the vice dean walked alone towards the observation room, he felt a lot more relaxed.

There is a nurse and a doctor standing at the door of the observation room, the doctor and Gao Yan explained the time and principle in detail, Gao Yan listened very seriously, Dongdong has been held by Gao Yan in his arms during this period, poking the straw twisting the body, when some parents take the little girl to walk by, Dongdong will also look at other children curiously, and occasionally blush.

After the doctor finished speaking, Gao Yan sat on the chair at the door of the observation room to take off Dongdong's shoes, and Dongdong sat on Gao Yan's lap and asked, "Why did Dad take off his shoes?"

Gao Yan said, "Wait for Dongdong to go in and play with other children for a while?" Dongdong

asked, "Won't Dad accompany me?"

Gao Yan: "Dad is watching you at the door, you go in and play with children." Outside

the observation room is a large floor-to-ceiling glass, some parents are standing outside, Dongdong looked over there, and then looked inside the glass, saw seven or eight children playing games inside, hesitated, and said a little timidly: "Why?" And I don't know them?

Gao Yan was trying to think about how to explain to Dongdong, when he suddenly heard a rush of footsteps in the corridor, Gao Yan subconsciously raised his eyes, stunned, and saw Liu Yi holding a three-year-old boy walking quickly towards here.

Gao Yan hurriedly lowered his head and said to Dongdong, "Dongdong is not allowed to shout indiscriminately, does the second father know?" Dongdong

nodded, sat on Gao Yan's lap and shook his legs particularly happily, stretched out his hands towards Liu Yi to make a hug motion, and shouted loudly: "Dad!

Gao Yan: "..."