Chapter 91: On the Feasibility of Brotherhood in Cultivating Foundations

One day, Tang Yuan made a feasibility report on the foundation of a brother under the instigation (threat) (threat) of his mother Rabbit.

Tangyuan went to find the bean paste first, stood at the door of the bean paste room and was silent for a long time, knocking on the door.

The door of the bean paste room was open, and he was leaning against the desk by the window to watch a video on the computer, and he didn't turn his head when he heard the sound, just stared at the screen, and said, "What to do?"

Tang Yuan was silent again, raised his eyes to look at the ceiling, and said in a muffled voice for a long time: "Brother, I like you."

Dousha held the mouse and swiped the web page, looked at the computer screen and said, "Well, I see."

Tang Yuan looked at the ceiling again, and his fingers drew circles on the door frame, "Brother, how about we do the foundation?"

Dou Sha raised his hand to hold the teacup and drank, his eyes still staring at the screen, and said, "Get out."

"What?" Tangyuan looked at the back of the dou paste and thought that he had misheard.

Bean paste: "Give you five seconds to roll..." Tangyuan: "Hey, brother, bean paste..."
Bean paste: "I..."

Tangyuan pulled his legs and rolled decisively, and Dou Sha counted indifferently in the room: "Two... Five.

[Rabbit holding his head and kneeling on the ground]
Tang Yuan then ran to the door of Dongdong's room, knocked on the door and went directly in, and saw
Tang Yuan squatting on the large balcony of his room to tease the dog.

Tangyuan sneezed twice, and Dongdong wondered, "What are you doing?" What just ran in the hallway?

Tang Yuanmu replied, "It's nothing. After a pause, he said again: "Dong Dong..."
Dongdong turned his head while smoothing the hair of Tang Yuan, "What for?"

Tang Yuan looked out the window in Dongdong's direction: "I... Like you. Dong Dong

said of course: "I know, I like you too."

Tang Yuan looked down at Dong Dong with an expressionless face: "Then let's do the foundation." Dongdong

was stunned, frowned in confusion and looked up at Tangyuan, stared at it for a while, and said, "I have a dog, and my body is full of dog hair." Don't you hate stuff the most? Tangyuan

rolled silently with goosebumps.

[Rabbit: Dongdong, do you need to think so seriously about the practical problems of making a foundation with tangyuan!!! I'll take it seriously!!

Tangyuan went to the meow room again.

Meow Meow is currently only twelve years old, and she is still a little Shota with black eyes, black hair, red lips and white teeth.

Before Tangyuan spoke, Meow Meow threw herself from the bed and hung on Tangyuan's neck, her eyes full of bright little stars: "Brother, why are you looking for me?" Tang

Yuan looked down at Meow Meow, full of guilt that was about to kidnap the innocent boy, and spoke: "Meow Meow ~~Brother~~" Meow: "

Brother, are you going to get a foundation with me?" Give me two hundred pieces, and I'll promise you..."

Tangyuan darkened his face, picked up the meow and threw it on the floor.

Tangyuan walked back along the corridor, and was about to go back to the house to write a feasibility report, while Bunny stood at the door of his room and waited.

Tang Yuan's face was expressionless and was about to walk over, when the rabbit stretched out his hand, "Brother, you want to get the foundation, give me two hundred yuan, and I'll help you level the eldest brother." Tangyuan

: "... Beat you up..."

Bunny ran towards the bean paste room with a pear blossom and rainy face: "Big brother... 555555...... Eldest brother...... Help, Brother Tangyuan said he was going to beat me... 555555" Tangyuan

= =lll

That night, Tangyuan went back to hand over homework to Rabbit's mother, and there were only two lines on the report -

Brother is no longer possible!! You kind of match me with an attack of one meter six!!!!

[Rabbit: Huh, pick your nose, receive. 】